Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Despite 'the bomb going off' we are looking at a few players 13:26 - Jul 22 with 1577 viewsbosh67

It appears that the scouts are out and about looking at some players to bring in from across Europe.

Here are a few.

We are looking at a German lad called Rustius Fuch.
A Ghanaian Dutch lad called Orablea Ovaprieced
and a British defender called Don Keaballs

Have you heard of any others?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Despite 'the bomb going off' we are looking at a few players on 13:31 - Jul 22 with 1563 viewsTacticalR

All would be valuable recruits for our bomb squad.

Air hostess clique

Despite 'the bomb going off' we are looking at a few players on 14:00 - Jul 22 with 1474 viewsBerkoRanger

Thanks Bosh - made me laugh.
Despite 'the bomb going off' we are looking at a few players on 18:09 - Jul 22 with 1232 viewsBklynRanger

I was chewing the fat with a fella in Car Giant this morning. Seems he's lumped on in anticipation of Tuchlika Buffalo being announced, though he's now less sure about Kowsars Banjo linking up with the club.
Despite 'the bomb going off' we are looking at a few players on 21:46 - Jul 22 with 1020 viewsDorse

I heard that we're in for that French lad Siquassa Parrette and the FC Fartzkins defender Gamov Tuarves.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Despite 'the bomb going off' we are looking at a few players on 21:55 - Jul 22 with 994 viewsbosh67

Despite 'the bomb going off' we are looking at a few players on 21:46 - Jul 22 by Dorse

I heard that we're in for that French lad Siquassa Parrette and the FC Fartzkins defender Gamov Tuarves.

Gamov Tuarves.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Despite 'the bomb going off' we are looking at a few players on 14:40 - Jul 23 with 741 viewsDorse

Zambian 20-goal striker, Notonya Nelli, in-bound.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024