Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nice Interview with Les in the Daily Mail 08:37 - Jul 23 with 6347 viewssupahoopsa

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4721148/Les-Ferdinand-loves-Qu

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Nice Interview with Les in the Daily Mail on 14:01 - Jul 24 with 1313 viewsheadhoops

Nice Interview with Les in the Daily Mail on 11:17 - Jul 24 by paulparker

Think back to 2-3 years ago to when Arry was mugging us off in our failed premier league campaign , we didn't have a right back, we had one decent striker and another with a dodgy hip , we loaned Zarate but didn't play him , we had Barton saying what he wanted and doing what he wanted , SWP just turning up for training , Rio was finished , mutch was bought but sold , all of away games were bonus matches , and the only answer Arry had was to sign Adebyour on 70k a week
id say 90% of us on here said we want our Rangers back , we want youth players we want value for money transfers , or we want to buy to sell for a profit , we want a manager that cares , and we want QPR men doing that job
well we have that now, this is a rebuilding job that could take another 5 years, I don't always agree with Les & Olly, Birch, Sinton and I get frustrated but we have to trust them , if we cannot trust these blokes then we may as well all pack up and support someone else
we are in this mess mostly due to uncle tone so it should be him carrying the can not the management or DOF
the problem we now face is that this league is turning into a premier league 2 we cannot compete financially with Derby , Boro, Sunderland, Wolves, Sheff Wed, leeds, Fulham, Villa , Reading , Birmingham even Bristol city can blow us out of the water with signing players
im more happier that we are adopting the same model as Bilbao & Ajax its going to be a long season but if we stay up its progress ,
we may even go down , perhaps we may need that in the rebuilding process the club is taking , it wont be the end of the world if we do
all I know is I would rather see us buy Freeman for 250k than waste a million on a karl henry , id rather see us play manning than see a Jenas or a Furlong in the team than an old clogger like Arron Hughes, a grego cox than wasting 60k a week on Zarate
and id rather see the likes of Olly, Birch, Sinton, & Les over Arry , Bondy, mark hughes , mark bowen and joe fckin Jordan

agree with everything you have said PP. Give me a play your heart out Ryan Manning over Joey Messiah Barton every day of the week. Ollie might not be the most technically gifted of managers but I think you would be hard pressed to find another manager with his experience and most of all passion for our club.
I think we will have enough to stay up this year - I just hope that we start Ok and Uncle Tone doesn't hit the panic button after a twitter melt down.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Nice Interview with Les in the Daily Mail on 16:23 - Jul 24 with 1265 viewsPunteR

Nice Interview with Les in the Daily Mail on 08:56 - Jul 24 by RBlock

Which signings would you consider bad eggs? Maybe JET, Ravel Morrison? Obviously some unsuccessful ones, Gladwin springs to mind, but you can't get them all right. On the plus side we've sold players for a profit, something that hadn't happened for a while! We've cut the wage bill, put more emphasis on scouting and smart recruitment, and started seeing youth teamers make their way into the first team set up.

When Les is talking about how bad things were, it is almost as if he is talking about a different club, such is the vast gulf in financial clout. Success is relative, and in a league where Assombalonga goes for £14 million, we have to look at other ways to compete. That is going to take a while to come to fruition IMO. It is what Chris Ramsey is implementing behind the scenes, and is what we are trying to do with Penrice, Mel Johnson ect. All good things. All positive steps. I'm not massively optimistic about this season, but the way the club is heading generally is an marked improvement to what came before.

I guess JET and Morrison would be considered wrong sorts, i dont know.
Les saying about the "toxic environment that cost predecessor Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink his job" shows how bad things got behind the scenes, which carried on after Redknapp left and Les arrived.
Its all well and good having QPR people at the club and players that work hard and are the right sort etc but if results dont go our way it will be all change again.
Absolutely agree that the club is heading the right way ,its great to see. Nice badge as well.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Nice Interview with Les in the Daily Mail on 16:29 - Jul 24 with 1263 viewskensalriser

I'll be delighted if we have anything as good as a mediocre season but let's not kid ourselves, another period of dire football with no recognisable style of play and a run of losses as we had at the end of last season, and Holloway will be gone.

As ever, I'm not bothered what the manager or the DOF says, actions and results always speak louder than words...

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Nice Interview with Les in the Daily Mail on 16:57 - Jul 24 with 1235 viewsAntti_Heinola

Nice Interview with Les in the Daily Mail on 16:23 - Jul 24 by PunteR

I guess JET and Morrison would be considered wrong sorts, i dont know.
Les saying about the "toxic environment that cost predecessor Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink his job" shows how bad things got behind the scenes, which carried on after Redknapp left and Les arrived.
Its all well and good having QPR people at the club and players that work hard and are the right sort etc but if results dont go our way it will be all change again.
Absolutely agree that the club is heading the right way ,its great to see. Nice badge as well.

Les doesn't say that, though, the journo does. don't think it was particularly toxic under JFH was it? Only from the fans, anyway.

Bare bones.

Nice Interview with Les in the Daily Mail on 17:35 - Jul 24 with 1207 viewsPunteR

Nice Interview with Les in the Daily Mail on 16:57 - Jul 24 by Antti_Heinola

Les doesn't say that, though, the journo does. don't think it was particularly toxic under JFH was it? Only from the fans, anyway.

Yeh your right, just re read.
I guess i sort of jumped to a conclusion about that because Holloway got rid of a few when he arrived.
In fact thinking about it the team actually seem to play for JFH and didnt seem that toxic at all. So much so i didnt agree with sacking him.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Nice Interview with Les in the Daily Mail on 17:38 - Jul 24 with 1200 viewsTacticalR

We need more scientific methods for measuring the level of toxicity.

Air hostess clique

Nice Interview with Les in the Daily Mail on 10:00 - Jul 25 with 1117 viewsrobith

Nice Interview with Les in the Daily Mail on 11:17 - Jul 24 by paulparker

Think back to 2-3 years ago to when Arry was mugging us off in our failed premier league campaign , we didn't have a right back, we had one decent striker and another with a dodgy hip , we loaned Zarate but didn't play him , we had Barton saying what he wanted and doing what he wanted , SWP just turning up for training , Rio was finished , mutch was bought but sold , all of away games were bonus matches , and the only answer Arry had was to sign Adebyour on 70k a week
id say 90% of us on here said we want our Rangers back , we want youth players we want value for money transfers , or we want to buy to sell for a profit , we want a manager that cares , and we want QPR men doing that job
well we have that now, this is a rebuilding job that could take another 5 years, I don't always agree with Les & Olly, Birch, Sinton and I get frustrated but we have to trust them , if we cannot trust these blokes then we may as well all pack up and support someone else
we are in this mess mostly due to uncle tone so it should be him carrying the can not the management or DOF
the problem we now face is that this league is turning into a premier league 2 we cannot compete financially with Derby , Boro, Sunderland, Wolves, Sheff Wed, leeds, Fulham, Villa , Reading , Birmingham even Bristol city can blow us out of the water with signing players
im more happier that we are adopting the same model as Bilbao & Ajax its going to be a long season but if we stay up its progress ,
we may even go down , perhaps we may need that in the rebuilding process the club is taking , it wont be the end of the world if we do
all I know is I would rather see us buy Freeman for 250k than waste a million on a karl henry , id rather see us play manning than see a Jenas or a Furlong in the team than an old clogger like Arron Hughes, a grego cox than wasting 60k a week on Zarate
and id rather see the likes of Olly, Birch, Sinton, & Les over Arry , Bondy, mark hughes , mark bowen and joe fckin Jordan

^this basically
Nice Interview with Les in the Daily Mail on 10:27 - Jul 25 with 1093 viewscaliforniahoop

Nice Interview with Les in the Daily Mail on 08:56 - Jul 24 by RBlock

Which signings would you consider bad eggs? Maybe JET, Ravel Morrison? Obviously some unsuccessful ones, Gladwin springs to mind, but you can't get them all right. On the plus side we've sold players for a profit, something that hadn't happened for a while! We've cut the wage bill, put more emphasis on scouting and smart recruitment, and started seeing youth teamers make their way into the first team set up.

When Les is talking about how bad things were, it is almost as if he is talking about a different club, such is the vast gulf in financial clout. Success is relative, and in a league where Assombalonga goes for £14 million, we have to look at other ways to compete. That is going to take a while to come to fruition IMO. It is what Chris Ramsey is implementing behind the scenes, and is what we are trying to do with Penrice, Mel Johnson ect. All good things. All positive steps. I'm not massively optimistic about this season, but the way the club is heading generally is an marked improvement to what came before.

Agree with all of this, I think this squad is more than good enough to stay in this league, even compete in the top ten.

LF and the backroom staff are doing a great job.

A few of those young players look very promising, Giles, Kakay, Niko H and Owen adding to Furlong, Mido, Petresso, Manning and Lumley equates to a great job! ( A mention to RG Cox, I can see the improvement in him) could be a player there?

That's eleven(11) youth players in two years, good work!

Added to a squad that includes, Freeman, Hall, Sylla, Pawel, Ariel, Scowen, Yeni, Ned, Lynch, Robinson, Bidwell, Mass, Cousins and Washington we have more than enough, the Watford once he is fit and an alternative to Smith and we are more than set!

This squad just need coaching!
Login to get fewer ads

Nice Interview with Les in the Daily Mail on 10:40 - Jul 25 with 1075 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Nice Interview with Les in the Daily Mail on 10:27 - Jul 25 by californiahoop

Agree with all of this, I think this squad is more than good enough to stay in this league, even compete in the top ten.

LF and the backroom staff are doing a great job.

A few of those young players look very promising, Giles, Kakay, Niko H and Owen adding to Furlong, Mido, Petresso, Manning and Lumley equates to a great job! ( A mention to RG Cox, I can see the improvement in him) could be a player there?

That's eleven(11) youth players in two years, good work!

Added to a squad that includes, Freeman, Hall, Sylla, Pawel, Ariel, Scowen, Yeni, Ned, Lynch, Robinson, Bidwell, Mass, Cousins and Washington we have more than enough, the Watford once he is fit and an alternative to Smith and we are more than set!

This squad just need coaching!

I think you've accidentally posted in the wrong thread. Here you go!

Things People Never Say by Dorse 15 Jul 2017 10:04
Following on from Clive's Twitter offerings, may I also include:

'I love your Crocs'

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Nice Interview with Les in the Daily Mail on 20:28 - Jul 25 with 981 viewsNortholt_Rs

Nice Interview with Les in the Daily Mail on 10:40 - Jul 25 by CliveWilsonSaid

I think you've accidentally posted in the wrong thread. Here you go!

Things People Never Say by Dorse 15 Jul 2017 10:04
Following on from Clive's Twitter offerings, may I also include:

'I love your Crocs'

'an alternative to Smith'....now there's the rub.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024