Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheffield, Norwich and Boro travel guides 18:59 - Jul 25 with 2239 viewsNorthernr

Tips on cheap trains still available for both...

Going to try and do these again this season, as early as possible to get the cheap train detail in, then updated when the ticket news comes out.

Sheff Wed

Hillsborough, Sheffield Wednesday - Travel Guide 25th Jul 2017 18:45
QPR’s first away trip of the 2017/18 season takes them to Hillsborough to face Sheff Wed, and if you’re going too here’s details on the cheapest train tickets left available, where to drink etc. 0

Norwich

Carrow Road, Norwich City - Travel Guide 25th Jul 2017 18:55
QPR’s first midweek trip of the 2017/18 season takes them to Norwich City’s Carrow Road, where they were thrashed 4-0 just a couple of months ago. If you’re hungry for more, read on. 0

This post has been edited by an administrator
Sheffield and Norwich travel guides on 19:21 - Jul 25 with 2190 viewsRangersw12

Norwich was a nightmare for a beer last season

Majority of pubs are home only including the compleat Angler. There is the Swallow Nelson which is premier inn but a nightmare to get served or about 10 mins from the station is the Prince of Wales which past the Compleat Angler and head up Prince of Wales rd it seemed ok before and after the game last season with a few Rangers in there
[Post edited 25 Jul 2017 19:23]
Sheffield and Norwich travel guides on 19:59 - Jul 26 with 1956 viewsEltham_Ranger

Thanks for doing these clive. 3 really tricky away games in August. But, at least that really means that any points is a success (of sorts). I'm quite excited about them. It's the hooe that kills
Sheffield, Norwich and Boro travel guides on 16:16 - Jul 28 with 1767 viewsNorthernr

What's left of the cheap (well, not extortionate) trains for Boro in September.

Riverside Stadium, Middlesbrough - Travel Guide 28th Jul 2017 16:15
Sky TV games released for September, now’s the time to book for Middlesbrough away if you like your train tickets expensive rather than just extortionate. 0

Sheffield, Norwich and Boro travel guides on 17:10 - Jul 28 with 1724 viewsterryb

It would be quite nice to have match tickets available to buy for these two matches!

I would only be going to Norwich, but that will depend on how much money they want me to pay this season to watch us lose!
Sheffield, Norwich and Boro travel guides on 22:07 - Jul 29 with 1571 viewsOldPedro

Sheffield, Norwich and Boro travel guides on 17:10 - Jul 28 by terryb

It would be quite nice to have match tickets available to buy for these two matches!

I would only be going to Norwich, but that will depend on how much money they want me to pay this season to watch us lose!

Ticket info for Norwich on the offy

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/ticket-news/norwich-city-v-qpr-ticket-details-confirm

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Sheffield, Norwich and Boro travel guides on 12:45 - Jul 30 with 1480 viewsterryb

Sheffield, Norwich and Boro travel guides on 22:07 - Jul 29 by OldPedro

Ticket info for Norwich on the offy

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/ticket-news/norwich-city-v-qpr-ticket-details-confirm

Thank you Pedro.

It wasn't there when I posted, but I'm pleased it has now been added & only £15 for me as a senior citizen!

I think I may have to go & suffer again!
Sheffield, Norwich and Boro travel guides on 14:46 - Jul 31 with 1362 viewsNorthernr

Sheffield and Norwich match tickets and coach travel details added.
Sheffield, Norwich and Boro travel guides on 15:37 - Jul 31 with 1333 viewsTopCat34

Whats going on with the trains for Cardiff away? Look absolutely batshit
Login to get fewer ads

Sheffield, Norwich and Boro travel guides on 15:40 - Jul 31 with 1328 viewsNorthernr

Sheffield, Norwich and Boro travel guides on 15:37 - Jul 31 by TopCat34

Whats going on with the trains for Cardiff away? Look absolutely batshit

Yus.

Cardiff travel - bad news, trains are fcked by Northernr 28 Jul 2017 14:32
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/46070

Sheffield, Norwich and Boro travel guides on 15:52 - Jul 31 with 1314 viewsTopCat34

Sheffield, Norwich and Boro travel guides on 15:40 - Jul 31 by Northernr

Yus.

Cardiff travel - bad news, trains are fcked by Northernr 28 Jul 2017 14:32
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/46070

Cheers

I've just seen the words 'bus replacement service' and my enthusiasm has withered significantly.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024