Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lucrative Blockbuster Wagers 10:58 - Jul 26 with 979 viewsBklynRanger

Just wondering if anyone has scanned the turf accountants for any decent bets for next season?

I was talking to someone about putting a bet on Huddersfield to stay up. Just a bit of a long range punt. I check on line and they're 13/10. Brighton are 4/6 and all the other relegation battlers are similar. Newcastle are 1/5. I'm very far from an expert but I thought there'd be more 'value' in that 'market'. So fcuk that idea for getting rich quick.
Lucrative Blockbuster Wagers on 11:18 - Jul 26 with 946 viewsSnipper

In the Championship, I think Fulham look overpriced at 9/1. If they have a decent first 6/7 games, I think they'll win it.

For each way bets, Brentford look tempting at 28/1. Cardiff at 25/1 is another.

We're 66/1 if anybody fancies a flutter on us.
Lucrative Blockbuster Wagers on 11:21 - Jul 26 with 934 viewsqueensparker

What are the best odds on us to go down? My Brentford supporting mate filled his boots both times we went down from the Prem as he never ceases to remind me...
Lucrative Blockbuster Wagers on 11:25 - Jul 26 with 927 viewsrobith

Hate all season bets but I would tip up Our Duke for the Cheltenham Gold Cup. His Irish form is so so strong, his Irish National win was stunning. Still available at 10s.

Double with Cause of Causes in the Cross Country for 110/1
Lucrative Blockbuster Wagers on 11:30 - Jul 26 with 916 viewshoof_hearted

Sorry. I thought it was a link to a good job in the video shop. It is still the eighties, isn't it? Hmmm? Nurse?
Lucrative Blockbuster Wagers on 11:35 - Jul 26 with 904 viewsBklynRanger

Lucrative Blockbuster Wagers on 11:30 - Jul 26 by hoof_hearted

Sorry. I thought it was a link to a good job in the video shop. It is still the eighties, isn't it? Hmmm? Nurse?

No mate, it's a link to unfathomable riches simply by being in it to quite inevitably win it.

Assuming this works out we can all jack in our meaningless working lives and retire to any number of secluded beach destinations.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2017 11:54]
Lucrative Blockbuster Wagers on 11:41 - Jul 26 with 888 viewsSnipper

Lucrative Blockbuster Wagers on 11:25 - Jul 26 by robith

Hate all season bets but I would tip up Our Duke for the Cheltenham Gold Cup. His Irish form is so so strong, his Irish National win was stunning. Still available at 10s.

Double with Cause of Causes in the Cross Country for 110/1

They're 10/1 and 5/1 respectively on skybet.

So that only works out at 65/1.

It's still worth a cheeky couple of nicker though.
Lucrative Blockbuster Wagers on 12:04 - Jul 26 with 834 viewsrobith

Lucrative Blockbuster Wagers on 11:41 - Jul 26 by Snipper

They're 10/1 and 5/1 respectively on skybet.

So that only works out at 65/1.

It's still worth a cheeky couple of nicker though.

10s and 9s on 365 though

Lucrative Blockbuster Wagers on 13:08 - Jul 26 with 753 viewsHunterhoop

Lucrative Blockbuster Wagers on 12:04 - Jul 26 by robith

10s and 9s on 365 though

Think that's very speculative, Rob.

Think there's been more talk than walk about Our Duke. Thistlecrack and Mite Bite, injuries permitting look to be the most exciting of the 3m division.

Love Causes of Causes, and he is the right age and profile to keep winning the Cross Country...but he needs to run in it. They might target the Grand National instead....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024