Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tommie Hoban incoming 16:09 - Jul 26 with 5101 viewsbosh67

Due to sign next week finally. Good centre back but... massively injury prone. On a year long loan. I guess he can go back if the injuries return but I suppose this is where we are and we need to keep fingers crossed he can stay off the treatment table and not become the new Matthew Rose around the place. He was meant to sign two weeks ago but suffered a fall at the signature table and sprained his arm and ankle.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2017 16:11]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Tommie Hoban incoming on 16:49 - Jul 27 with 935 viewsDylanP

Tommie Hoban incoming on 02:24 - Jul 27 by PlanetHonneywood

It must be exacerbating for the boy, seemingly able but perpetually disabled.

The writing is already on the wall with this one, but like others, I do wonder if the somewhat fou-fou spelling of his first name, mentally contributes to his brittleness? Generally, a 'Tommy' is a robust guts and glory character, the likes of which you want beside you in the trenches when the whistle blows to go over the top. Not a wussy Tommie or Nikki or Marc with a 'C' for that matter. Because for every Marc Bircham, there are hordes of Marc Almonds.

I'm not familiar with this Tommie chap, so may I enquire; does he sport tatts and a beard? Is he a hipster in other words? Not much granite in them chaps in my view. All this being said however, one assumes the 'ie' withstanding, in the brave new utopia of well researched and technically considered decision making; he's the 'right sort'.

Hey, every one of those Iceland players had beards and looked like right hipsters -- and they did alright!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Tommie Hoban incoming on 18:30 - Jul 27 with 789 viewshoopdog

This one has disaster written all over it he'll stay fit untill the window shuts and then bang and we left short of a C/B
Tommie Hoban incoming on 18:43 - Jul 27 with 762 viewsRBlock

Tommie Hoban incoming on 02:24 - Jul 27 by PlanetHonneywood

It must be exacerbating for the boy, seemingly able but perpetually disabled.

The writing is already on the wall with this one, but like others, I do wonder if the somewhat fou-fou spelling of his first name, mentally contributes to his brittleness? Generally, a 'Tommy' is a robust guts and glory character, the likes of which you want beside you in the trenches when the whistle blows to go over the top. Not a wussy Tommie or Nikki or Marc with a 'C' for that matter. Because for every Marc Bircham, there are hordes of Marc Almonds.

I'm not familiar with this Tommie chap, so may I enquire; does he sport tatts and a beard? Is he a hipster in other words? Not much granite in them chaps in my view. All this being said however, one assumes the 'ie' withstanding, in the brave new utopia of well researched and technically considered decision making; he's the 'right sort'.

I know a few players who would beg to disagree
Tommie Hoban incoming on 18:52 - Jul 27 with 736 viewsmarkrtid

Even his name sounds like a Dickensian life threatening accident waiting to happen.
I hope he's ok for Christmas.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024