Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Number 10 to be dedicated to Stan this year as squad numbers are announced 11:13 - Jul 27 with 1668 viewsbosh67

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/squad-numbers-no10-justforstan/

Nice touch from the club t give Stan the no.10 shirt this season.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Number 10 to be dedicated to Stan this year as squad numbers are announced on 11:14 - Jul 27 with 1648 viewssimmo

Squad number are one of those little bug bears of mine...

Good news here though, a return to how it should be in almost every case, well done Holloway.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Number 10 to be dedicated to Stan this year as squad numbers are announced on 11:23 - Jul 27 with 1622 viewsWadR

Glad Freeman as #2 has been remedied. Disgraceful stuff.

Not many high numbers open, just 20 really.

Lovely tribute to Stan, I know the article mentions that #JustForStan shirts are half the price for numbers and lettering but does any of that money go to him and his family?
Number 10 to be dedicated to Stan this year as squad numbers are announced on 11:24 - Jul 27 with 1619 viewsHarbour

Yes very good move. Just read Dave Mcintrye piece in west London sport on Stan ... very emotional going to be like that on Saturday hope we get a good turnout for Stan and his family
Number 10 to be dedicated to Stan this year as squad numbers are announced on 11:30 - Jul 27 with 1591 viewsenfieldargh

Caulker #15

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Number 10 to be dedicated to Stan this year as squad numbers are announced on 11:41 - Jul 27 with 1537 viewsJAPRANGERS

Very nice touch.
Number 10 to be dedicated to Stan this year as squad numbers are announced on 12:15 - Jul 27 with 1415 viewsichbinnaughty

Number 10 to be dedicated to Stan this year as squad numbers are announced on 11:30 - Jul 27 by enfieldargh

Caulker #15

Dare I invite opinions on whether
- he can get himself mentally and physically fit
- he can get himself committed
- whether he might play a part in this season
- and if so, how significant a part?

Or is this a closed book, lost cause, we're just waiting for ANYONE to come and take him off our hands?
Number 10 to be dedicated to Stan this year as squad numbers are announced on 12:52 - Jul 27 with 1310 viewsBrianMcCarthy

No. 10 for Stan is superb.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Number 10 to be dedicated to Stan this year as squad numbers are announced on 13:24 - Jul 27 with 1210 viewseghamranger

Well done to Qpr.. great touch re stans no 10!

Is only right that Caulker gets a squad number as he is currently a squad player and how would we sell him if he didn't have one
Login to get fewer ads

Number 10 to be dedicated to Stan this year as squad numbers are announced on 13:48 - Jul 27 with 1158 viewsLunarJetman

I wonder why they just didn't assign it to Stan Bowles like they did for Ray Jones' number., rather than #justforstan

Same thing in effect I guess.
Number 10 to be dedicated to Stan this year as squad numbers are announced on 13:52 - Jul 27 with 1139 viewsNorthernr

Do we read anything into Furlong getting 2 and not Perch? Please let's read something into it.
Number 10 to be dedicated to Stan this year as squad numbers are announced on 13:58 - Jul 27 with 1126 viewsdanehoop

Number 10 to be dedicated to Stan this year as squad numbers are announced on 13:52 - Jul 27 by Northernr

Do we read anything into Furlong getting 2 and not Perch? Please let's read something into it.

Furlong is numerically challenged and can't punt beyond single figures?

Never knowingly understood

Number 10 to be dedicated to Stan this year as squad numbers are announced on 16:45 - Jul 27 with 958 viewsDylanP

I love the #`10 JustForStan thing. That is pure class.

Well done to the club. Personally, I would not want the taken permanently out of circulation, like they did for Ray. I love the fact that we have such a great tradition regarding the number 10 shirt -- Rodney, Stan, Stainrod, Currie, Gallen, there are just so many of our great players who have held up that tradition and I am looking forward to new ones in the future. I think the club have found a perfect balance between honouring Stan and holding onto the tradition.

Again, well done to whoever's idea it was for putting a smile on my face.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024