Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
where was ryan manning??not even on the bench... 01:39 - Aug 6 with 3129 viewsbrad

he was one of the finds of a poor season... couldnt make the bench today... replaced by a player that holloway didnt rate last season and sent back home!!what is the story here!!...great win today!
where was ryan manning??not even on the bench... on 07:04 - Aug 6 with 3036 viewsHAYESBOY

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-news-holloway-explains-mannings-abse

Smells like a trout farm in here

where was ryan manning??not even on the bench... on 08:41 - Aug 6 with 2805 viewsdaveB

can't play everyone, Manning will get plenty of games this season
where was ryan manning??not even on the bench... on 08:47 - Aug 6 with 2787 viewsCiderwithRsie

I'd like to think that Holloway has decided to build his team on a hard working midfield trio plus two wide players. That means he needs insurance against injuries, loss of form, or players just getting knackered. The three he selected plus Borysiuk and Manning gives him that insurance and you'd expect to see all five used fairly regularly.

Still, this is QPR so who knows really?
where was ryan manning??not even on the bench... on 09:01 - Aug 6 with 2716 viewsrsonist

Never nice to see a kid omitted, and I firmly believe we'd still have been better off with him available. But my guess is that, without a convincing win behind us as proof of concept, Ollie wanted the Plan B's of both Smith and Sylla to fall back on.

Borysiuk shouldn't have anything to do with it really as he would be Scowen's competition. Whereas if we're fully committed to the 352 and hard pressing then we will need Manning to be available for Bidwell, Freeman, and conceivably even Mackie's roles.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024