Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reselling tickets 09:39 - Aug 7 with 1560 views1MoreBrightonR

Is the club using Twickets again? i logged in but its saying i have to have a paper ticket to sell, which as a season ticket doesnt work. Am i missing something?
Reselling tickets on 10:56 - Aug 7 with 1503 viewsstowmarketrange

Unless it's a big game you might as well give it away.Or advertise it on here.I've tried to sell our season tickets on there for games we can't make and it's a waste of time.And they charge you a percentage of what you sell it for,and also the buyer has to pay them too.
At least with viagogo you knew where you stood,but they won't touch us now as we aren't in the premier league.
Reselling tickets on 11:17 - Aug 7 with 1488 views1MoreBrightonR

i've used it before and have sold it slightly below face value and its been fine. just easier then posting my season ticket to someone before a game...though if anyone does want a ticket for south africa road on Aug 19th....
Reselling tickets on 11:51 - Aug 7 with 1457 viewskensalriser

Reselling tickets on 10:56 - Aug 7 by stowmarketrange

Unless it's a big game you might as well give it away.Or advertise it on here.I've tried to sell our season tickets on there for games we can't make and it's a waste of time.And they charge you a percentage of what you sell it for,and also the buyer has to pay them too.
At least with viagogo you knew where you stood,but they won't touch us now as we aren't in the premier league.

Like anything you're trying to sell, it needs to be priced at a level people are prepared to meet. One obvious mistake I've seen on Twickets is people selling at face price when a game isn't sold out, which when you've taken fees into account adds up to more than buying from the box office!

I say face price but of course the nominal face price of a season ticket game is less than the single ticket price.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Reselling tickets on 12:03 - Aug 7 with 1442 viewsstowmarketrange

Reselling tickets on 11:51 - Aug 7 by kensalriser

Like anything you're trying to sell, it needs to be priced at a level people are prepared to meet. One obvious mistake I've seen on Twickets is people selling at face price when a game isn't sold out, which when you've taken fees into account adds up to more than buying from the box office!

I say face price but of course the nominal face price of a season ticket game is less than the single ticket price.

I appreciate that but if you have tickets in the family stand like us,it isn't worth the hassle of even trying to sell them on there.For seats in South Africa rd it might be different.
Reselling tickets on 12:17 - Aug 7 with 1418 viewsLongsufferingR

To answer OP, you just ignore the ticket type and put your details in to sell your seats. Club issues a new paper ticket to your buyer when your seat sells and they deactivate your card for that game.
Reselling tickets on 14:19 - Aug 7 with 1336 viewsHantsR

There are few better views than my SAR block C seat but I've never managed to sell through Twickets, even at quite low prices. I guess the fact that it's a concession is a problem but it's a pity that the difference can't be made up for the benefit of the club and supporter.
Reselling tickets on 15:38 - Aug 7 with 1289 views1MoreBrightonR

i think the concession thing does massively restrict it. My dad's never sells (senior ticket) but mine i have managed to but you do have to go a reasonable amount below face value as we just dont sell out many games.

Anyway, anyone wants a block C SAR ticket for the Hull game, just listed it a fair bit below face value :)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024