Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
nice to see you back here on sat Brian 13:01 - Aug 7 with 1525 viewssouthbrookstreet

Brian bedford... i remember him well.. £750 we payed for him even then that was very cheap those days, 258 games for us 161 goals... he scored anything from 25 up to 39 goals each season.. nice one Brian
nice to see you back here on sat Brian on 13:14 - Aug 7 with 1486 viewsolderR

Great to see him on Sat. My first goal scoring hero.
nice to see you back here on sat Brian on 13:27 - Aug 7 with 1458 viewslongbottom

nice to see you back here on sat Brian on 13:14 - Aug 7 by olderR

Great to see him on Sat. My first goal scoring hero.

Mine too. Can't recall another striker who could put the ball in the net off his kneecap, shoulder and occasionally elbow as often as he did. Amazing.
nice to see you back here on sat Brian on 13:56 - Aug 7 with 1435 viewsHanwellianhoop

nice to see you back here on sat Brian on 13:27 - Aug 7 by longbottom

Mine too. Can't recall another striker who could put the ball in the net off his kneecap, shoulder and occasionally elbow as often as he did. Amazing.

Remember he used to play up front with Bernard Evans ,he also coached at Barn Elms
nice to see you back here on sat Brian on 14:09 - Aug 7 with 1411 viewsstevec

Nice touch getting him back at the club and great to see him for the first time.

I must have started supporting the year he left and only really struck me when he was talking that everything QPR always relates to these last 50 odd years, barely anything mentioned about pre 1966. Understandable when many players have probably passed away but can't recall anyone of that era being invited back during the 70's, 80's and 90's either.

Good work, I suspect, from Andy Sinton.
nice to see you back here on sat Brian on 14:11 - Aug 7 with 1401 viewsfrancisbowles

Bloke behind me told me a story on Saturday that a ball once landed on the back of his neck and he walked across the goal line to score!

Anyone heard that one before or even remember it?
nice to see you back here on sat Brian on 14:20 - Aug 7 with 1389 viewsolderR

nice to see you back here on sat Brian on 13:27 - Aug 7 by longbottom

Glad to read your post. I have this memory of him being great in the air and crap with his feet. Must be a subconscious memory of all those knee,shoulder and elbow finishes.
nice to see you back here on sat Brian on 14:28 - Aug 7 with 1378 viewscolinallcars

nice to see you back here on sat Brian on 13:56 - Aug 7 by Hanwellianhoop

Remember he used to play up front with Bernard Evans ,he also coached at Barn Elms

He even coached the Andover Arms pub team !
nice to see you back here on sat Brian on 14:55 - Aug 7 with 1334 viewsBoston

Thought he worked for the club for years, admin like?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024