Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joey Barton 17:55 - Aug 12 with 3918 viewstraininvain

Oh deary me.

https://mobile.twitter.com/KyranAlcock10/status/896309849297965056
Joey Barton on 18:45 - Aug 12 with 3707 viewsBrightonhoop

Saw that earlier. Tweet/tw4t of the day.
Joey Barton on 18:48 - Aug 12 with 3685 viewsCiderwithRsie

Sometimes it's easy to think that the world is going to hell in a handcart, modern life is rubbish, and absolutely everything is getting worse and worse all the time.

But when you are feeling like that, just remember that Joey Barton (and a host of other no marks who will, for example, never ever get a load of fans calling for a testimonial game to help them out when they are old and infirm) no longer has anything to do with our club whatsoever , and therefore there is not the slightest reason to read or give a toss about whatever it is the pillocks have been posting on twitter, ever again: and rejoice.

Makes Jamie Mackie scoring for the Rs again in an away draw all the sweeter.
(No subject) (n/t) on 19:33 - Aug 12 with 3553 views18StoneOfHoop

Joey Barton on 18:48 - Aug 12 by CiderwithRsie

Sometimes it's easy to think that the world is going to hell in a handcart, modern life is rubbish, and absolutely everything is getting worse and worse all the time.

But when you are feeling like that, just remember that Joey Barton (and a host of other no marks who will, for example, never ever get a load of fans calling for a testimonial game to help them out when they are old and infirm) no longer has anything to do with our club whatsoever , and therefore there is not the slightest reason to read or give a toss about whatever it is the pillocks have been posting on twitter, ever again: and rejoice.

Makes Jamie Mackie scoring for the Rs again in an away draw all the sweeter.

Wise words,old 'un.

Man shouldn't waste time in empty www trivial banter with ignorant auto-didact Joey

just open the door and start walking..

https://michaelmoore.com/walk-with-mike/
[Post edited 12 Aug 2017 19:46]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024