Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Baptiste and Goss start for under 23s. 13:10 - Aug 14 with 5255 viewssmegma

1pm ko vs Hull City.

1. Lumley 2 Kakay 3 Hamalainen 4 Owens 5 Baptiste6 Paul 7 Petrasso 8 Goss 9 Oteh 10 Eze 11 Chair
[Post edited 14 Aug 2017 13:10]
Baptiste and Goss start for under 23s. on 13:21 - Aug 14 with 4276 viewsRs_Holy

that looks like a pretty handy team!
[Post edited 14 Aug 2017 13:21]
Baptiste and Goss start for under 23s. on 13:51 - Aug 14 with 4181 viewsenfieldargh

I like it that we have an eze chair, hope they will be rocking

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Baptiste and Goss start for under 23s. on 13:53 - Aug 14 with 4174 viewsaston_hoop

According to the Twitter, its 1-1 at HT and Eze has scored. someone give that bloke a game with the adults!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Baptiste and Goss start for under 23s. on 14:48 - Aug 14 with 4050 viewsMaggsinho

Baptiste and Goss start for under 23s. on 13:53 - Aug 14 by aston_hoop

According to the Twitter, its 1-1 at HT and Eze has scored. someone give that bloke a game with the adults!

Full time - finished 4-1 with Eze getting a hat trick.
Baptiste and Goss start for under 23s. on 15:12 - Aug 14 with 3973 viewssmegma

Baptiste and Goss start for under 23s. on 14:48 - Aug 14 by Maggsinho

Full time - finished 4-1 with Eze getting a hat trick.

Goss scored the third. If it's shown on the official site, look out for Ezes first goal. Absolutely superb. Beat two players then passed it into the net from about 20 yards.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2017 15:15]
Baptiste and Goss start for under 23s. on 15:15 - Aug 14 with 3959 viewsdanehoop

Baptiste and Goss start for under 23s. on 15:12 - Aug 14 by smegma

Goss scored the third. If it's shown on the official site, look out for Ezes first goal. Absolutely superb. Beat two players then passed it into the net from about 20 yards.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2017 15:15]

How did chair do?

Never knowingly understood

Baptiste and Goss start for under 23s. on 15:17 - Aug 14 with 3943 viewsdolcelatte

Baptiste and Goss start for under 23s. on 15:15 - Aug 14 by danehoop

How did chair do?

He was benched.

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

Baptiste and Goss start for under 23s. on 15:18 - Aug 14 with 3935 viewssmegma

Baptiste and Goss start for under 23s. on 15:15 - Aug 14 by danehoop

How did chair do?

Another good game. Chris Paul in defence alongside Baptiste did well. I said it last week that the Under 23s with Eze, Oteh and Grego-Cox will score lots of goals. What I've seen of the Under 18s and 16s, the future is bright. Under 18s are playing tomorrow at Heston 1pm.
Login to get fewer ads

Baptiste and Goss start for under 23s. on 15:19 - Aug 14 with 3926 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Baptiste and Goss start for under 23s. on 15:17 - Aug 14 by dolcelatte

He was benched.

We are not going to have to sofa another load of puns are we?
Baptiste and Goss start for under 23s. on 15:31 - Aug 14 with 3877 viewsRBlock

Baptiste and Goss start for under 23s. on 15:18 - Aug 14 by smegma

Another good game. Chris Paul in defence alongside Baptiste did well. I said it last week that the Under 23s with Eze, Oteh and Grego-Cox will score lots of goals. What I've seen of the Under 18s and 16s, the future is bright. Under 18s are playing tomorrow at Heston 1pm.

What are your thoughts on Grego-Cox Smeg? Eze is clearly promising and has looked as such on the couple of occassions I've seen him play. Chair looked quality against Northampton and I've heard good things about Oteh as well, but whenever I've seen RGC he seems a very willing runner and a hardworker, but there have been question marks for me. Notwithstanding his injury problems, he has been on the precipice of breaking through for sometime, but never pushed on. Do you see him ever making the first team here?
Baptiste and Goss start for under 23s. on 15:44 - Aug 14 with 3823 viewsBerkoRanger

Baptiste and Goss start for under 23s. on 15:19 - Aug 14 by CroydonCaptJack

We are not going to have to sofa another load of puns are we?

So chair didn't take a back seat then?
Baptiste and Goss start for under 23s. on 15:47 - Aug 14 with 3804 viewsstevec

Eberechi Eze, what a fantastic name for a footballer.

If he's not a regular upfront, selling the club shop merchandise out and sold onto Barcelona a worldwide name for £100 mill then there is no God up there.
Baptiste and Goss start for under 23s. on 15:58 - Aug 14 with 3759 views18StoneOfHoop

Baptiste and Goss start for under 23s. on 15:47 - Aug 14 by stevec

Eberechi Eze, what a fantastic name for a footballer.

If he's not a regular upfront, selling the club shop merchandise out and sold onto Barcelona a worldwide name for £100 mill then there is no God up there.

Stevec, this geezer is now 22 and bombed out to Non-League Dover was a CFC under 18 youth and went to Drayton Park Manor school like Crouchie.
His name is seriously pronounced 'Naughty,Naughty'.

You just gotta seriously take yer hat off and salute the parents,innit?
The open goal was there but they still had to hit the back of the net.
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/nortei-nortey/profil/spieler/216578
[Post edited 14 Aug 2017 16:08]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Baptiste and Goss start for under 23s. on 16:05 - Aug 14 with 3724 viewsstevec

Baptiste and Goss start for under 23s. on 15:58 - Aug 14 by 18StoneOfHoop

Stevec, this geezer is now 22 and bombed out to Non-League Dover was a CFC under 18 youth and went to Drayton Park Manor school like Crouchie.
His name is seriously pronounced 'Naughty,Naughty'.

You just gotta seriously take yer hat off and salute the parents,innit?
The open goal was there but they still had to hit the back of the net.
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/nortei-nortey/profil/spieler/216578
[Post edited 14 Aug 2017 16:08]

Ha ha, that is superb.

Typical Chelsea, ruining it for everyone.
Baptiste and Goss start for under 23s. on 16:06 - Aug 14 with 3714 viewssmegma

Baptiste and Goss start for under 23s. on 15:31 - Aug 14 by RBlock

What are your thoughts on Grego-Cox Smeg? Eze is clearly promising and has looked as such on the couple of occassions I've seen him play. Chair looked quality against Northampton and I've heard good things about Oteh as well, but whenever I've seen RGC he seems a very willing runner and a hardworker, but there have been question marks for me. Notwithstanding his injury problems, he has been on the precipice of breaking through for sometime, but never pushed on. Do you see him ever making the first team here?

He no longer plays as an out and out forward,that job is taken up by Eze and Oteh. In the 3 games I've seen RGC this season, he seems to be relishing his role on the right wing/midfield. Put in an inch perfect cross for Eze to put us 2-1 up.He was also fouled to give Eze the hat trick from the penalty spot. Not bad seeing as he was a sub.
Baptiste and Goss start for under 23s. on 16:52 - Aug 14 with 3581 viewslave16

Baptiste and Goss start for under 23s. on 16:05 - Aug 14 by stevec

Ha ha, that is superb.

Typical Chelsea, ruining it for everyone.

ebeneezer goode

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Baptiste and Goss start for under 23s. on 16:54 - Aug 14 with 3570 viewspaulparker

Baptiste and Goss start for under 23s. on 15:18 - Aug 14 by smegma

was olly there ?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Baptiste and Goss start for under 23s. on 17:10 - Aug 14 with 3510 viewsWestbourneR

Just to be miserable - I saw Kakay play for Chesterfield away at Brizzle Rovers last season and he was so bad it was embarrassing. Everything he did was a mistake. I'm surprised to see we've still got him after that spell... or maybe we can't shift him.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Baptiste and Goss start for under 23s. on 17:26 - Aug 14 with 3449 viewsdaveB

Baptiste and Goss start for under 23s. on 17:10 - Aug 14 by WestbourneR

Just to be miserable - I saw Kakay play for Chesterfield away at Brizzle Rovers last season and he was so bad it was embarrassing. Everything he did was a mistake. I'm surprised to see we've still got him after that spell... or maybe we can't shift him.

Maybe he just had a bad game, he looked OK in the cup games last season
Baptiste and Goss start for under 23s. on 17:56 - Aug 14 with 3348 viewssmegma

Baptiste and Goss start for under 23s. on 16:54 - Aug 14 by paulparker

was olly there ?

Yes and he was embarrassing. Paul Hall manages the Under 23s. Yet Ollie decided he was the manager shouting instructions to the team from the opposite side of the pitch from Paul Hall and contradicted many of Halls instructions.
Baptiste and Goss start for under 23s. on 17:58 - Aug 14 with 3342 viewssmegma

Baptiste and Goss start for under 23s. on 17:10 - Aug 14 by WestbourneR

He seemed to carry on where he left Of for the Spireites , poor game today.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2017 17:59]
Baptiste and Goss start for under 23s. on 18:47 - Aug 14 with 3215 viewsBoston

Who's the Himalayan chap playing for us these days?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Baptiste and Goss start for under 23s. on 19:07 - Aug 14 with 3154 viewsCiderwithRsie

Baptiste and Goss start for under 23s. on 18:47 - Aug 14 by Boston

"Creatures that believe in order and like to boss other people around" it says on wikipedia, so could be handy in midfield or central defence
Baptiste and Goss start for under 23s. on 19:07 - Aug 14 with 3154 viewssmegma

Baptiste and Goss start for under 23s. on 18:47 - Aug 14 by Boston

Do you mean Hamalainen ? Very good left back
Baptiste and Goss start for under 23s. on 20:56 - Aug 14 with 2898 viewsJamie

Hopefully we can get 6/7 of that team out on loan in the next few weeks.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024