Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sigurdsson 20:32 - Aug 15 with 6129 viewsted_hendrix

£45 million Everton have agreed to pay Swansea for this bloke, he's good no question but £45 million?
Been said before I know but transfer fees are running wild now.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Sigurdsson on 11:33 - Aug 17 with 2170 viewsrobith

2011 Football fan: Spending is bad. QPR are bad imo

2018 football fan: Spending is back. It's good again baby awooooo (wolf howl)
Sigurdsson on 11:39 - Aug 17 with 2158 viewsrobith

Also whule it's crazy money, Siggy is well good and he'll do very well at Everton
Sigurdsson on 13:01 - Aug 17 with 2119 viewsdaveB

Sky last night were showing how well Everton have done in the last few years and how far they have come by showing how much they have spent on players, this has been a great year for them apparently as they have signed 3 players for more than £30million. No mention of the fact they only finished 7th which isn't that great and won't finish any higher this year
Sigurdsson on 15:05 - Aug 17 with 2076 viewskensalriser

Sigurdsson on 13:01 - Aug 17 by daveB

Sky last night were showing how well Everton have done in the last few years and how far they have come by showing how much they have spent on players, this has been a great year for them apparently as they have signed 3 players for more than £30million. No mention of the fact they only finished 7th which isn't that great and won't finish any higher this year

That's Everton's place though, isn't it? Finishing 7th is top of their league.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Sigurdsson on 16:46 - Aug 17 with 2045 viewsdaveB

Sigurdsson on 15:05 - Aug 17 by kensalriser

That's Everton's place though, isn't it? Finishing 7th is top of their league.

They would have finished 7th though without spending over £100 million on players, all seems odd to me how Sky were raving about it being a great summer for Everton mainly as they have spent loads of money, I'm not sure they are any better than they were last season
[Post edited 17 Aug 2017 16:47]
Sigurdsson on 17:17 - Aug 17 with 2030 viewstraininvain

Sigurdsson on 13:01 - Aug 17 by daveB

Keep hearing the words 'they've had a great transfer window'. What does that even mean?!
Sigurdsson on 17:30 - Aug 17 with 2022 viewsderbyhoop

Sigurdsson on 17:17 - Aug 17 by traininvain

Keep hearing the words 'they've had a great transfer window'. What does that even mean?!

They've given Sky Sports News lots of stories?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Sigurdsson on 19:49 - Aug 17 with 1990 viewsbosh67

Sigurdsson is about 20 times better than Karl Henry was according to many on this board. So we should have got £2.25m for him at least by today's calculation.

We sold Charlie for £4.5m - that's a parts and spares budget these days.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Sigurdsson on 15:24 - Oct 22 with 1816 viewsted_hendrix

£45 million Everton have agreed to pay Swansea for this bloke, he's good no question but £45 million?
Been said before I know but transfer fees are running wild now.

Really I mean £45 bleeding million??????????????????????

Sigurdsson on 15:26 - Oct 22 with 1807 viewsJigsore

Sigurdsson is a class player but he's a focal point not a cog in the team you can shift anywhere like James Milner.

Playing him out wide to fit in Wayne Rooney is a crime. I'd sack him for that if nothing else.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Sigurdsson on 15:45 - Oct 22 with 1779 viewsted_hendrix

Sigurdsson on 15:26 - Oct 22 by Jigsore

Sigurdsson is a class player but he's a focal point not a cog in the team you can shift anywhere like James Milner.

Playing him out wide to fit in Wayne Rooney is a crime. I'd sack him for that if nothing else.

If i'm honest I haven't watched a single second of the game as I don't have SKY, what I cant get my head round is £45 million for Sigurdson and £30 million for Pickford is one hell of an outlay for two players, I haven't got a clue how much Everton have spent this season but strewth if you lose 5-2 at home well someone needs their arse kicking.
Transfer fees are utterly ridiculous (and financially dangerous).

Sigurdsson on 15:52 - Oct 22 with 1763 viewshubble

Sigurdsson on 15:45 - Oct 22 by ted_hendrix

If i'm honest I haven't watched a single second of the game as I don't have SKY, what I cant get my head round is £45 million for Sigurdson and £30 million for Pickford is one hell of an outlay for two players, I haven't got a clue how much Everton have spent this season but strewth if you lose 5-2 at home well someone needs their arse kicking.

Here you go Ted - best streams available - some have dodgy pop-ups, but the quality is superb: https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Sigurdsson on 15:52 - Oct 22 with 1761 viewsdaveB

Sigurdsson on 15:45 - Oct 22 by ted_hendrix

They spent 140million and watching them today they are dreadful
Sigurdsson on 16:07 - Oct 22 with 1726 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Sigurdsson on 17:17 - Aug 17 by traininvain

It's double glazed maybe.
Sigurdsson on 16:45 - Oct 22 with 1656 viewsCamberleyR

Sigurdsson on 15:52 - Oct 22 by daveB

They spent 140million and watching them today they are dreadful

If you take 20 guaranteed goals out of your team and don't adequately replace them, it leads to only one thing, relegation. We know that to our cost only too well. In fact Everton had a look of us circa 95/96 today I thought. I'll be amazed if Koeman is still in gainful employment tomorrow.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Sigurdsson on 16:59 - Oct 22 with 1627 viewsTacticalR

It's enough to make you throw punches with a child under your arm.

Air hostess clique

Sigurdsson on 17:56 - Oct 22 with 1567 viewsMrSheen

Sigurdsson on 16:59 - Oct 22 by TacticalR

It's enough to make you throw punches with a child under your arm.

At least it would be a local lad with a baby, rather than some glory hunter over from Thailand with his kid.
Sigurdsson on 04:38 - Oct 23 with 1296 viewstimcocking

Here it is! Was looking this this thread earler after hearing Everton supposedly paid 45 million quid on Gylfi Sigurdsson. I mean, a decent player obviously, but 45 million?!!! And another 30 on their keeper. Unfcukingbelievable. Football/humans, makes one feel ashamed.
Sigurdsson on 07:15 - Oct 23 with 1241 viewsdistortR

Sigurdsson on 04:38 - Oct 23 by timcocking

Here it is! Was looking this this thread earler after hearing Everton supposedly paid 45 million quid on Gylfi Sigurdsson. I mean, a decent player obviously, but 45 million?!!! And another 30 on their keeper. Unfcukingbelievable. Football/humans, makes one feel ashamed.

We should be ashamed really. Look at the football industry, the celebrity industry etc and see how it thrives in Austerity Britain. Now, I understand the need for escapism, but if your escapism is getting pooed on by the Arse, jeeeez.
Sigurdsson on 07:21 - Oct 23 with 1236 viewspaesanu

Sigurdsson on 04:38 - Oct 23 by timcocking

To be fair, Pickford the keeper is highly rated the by the Everton fans, they reckon without him it would actually be worse. From what I've seen I'll have to agree with them, and it looks like the only expensive gamble that might pay off.

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Sigurdsson on 09:52 - Oct 23 with 1121 viewsqprphil

I think Everton's main problem was not the outlay for him but, the loss of Lukaku. Take them goals out of any team, and you will struggle, as we know to a certain extent with Charlie.
Sigurdsson on 13:56 - Oct 23 with 1030 viewsrsonist

Koeman quite rightly out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024