Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread 10:04 - Aug 16 with 23433 viewsenfieldargh

Sorry Connel

Come back safe me lads from the land of turkeys and webbed feet

No idea how we will do but hope the Yellow ones are more concerned with their team and performance and are not too aware of how well we have started.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 10:08 - Aug 16 with 7878 viewseghamranger

They seem to have a few players out and their manager is new to our game

Can't be any worse than last season!!!
Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 10:12 - Aug 16 with 7867 viewsMick_S

100/30.

That a big enough curse?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 11:01 - Aug 16 with 7784 viewsfrancisbowles

Pritchard missing, a big relief. Apparently they like to pass, pass, pass from the back.

Come on you Rrrrrotweillers. (Mackie, Washington, Scowen, Luongo etc)
Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 11:59 - Aug 16 with 7703 viewsElHoop

The Racing Post virtually never predicts us correctly, whenever it tips on one of our games. They went for Sheff Wed to win on Saturday for instance. Tonight they go for Norwich at 9/11 - 'could be the best bet of the night'.

I'm not convinced that there is a best bet of the night anyway, but logically how can this be it? I suppose that they'll get one right in the end.
Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 13:02 - Aug 16 with 7615 viewskensalriser

Suspect we may be overstating our good start. Reading were injury hit and not very good and by all accounts Wednesday were only somewhat better. Cardiff and Ipswich have had good starts, we've just exceeded low expectations.

As for Norwich I was going to ask when was the last time we won there but I'll answer my own question - 2008, the famous win with 10 men after Connolly was sent off after 25 mins, Rowlands scoring the only goal of the game a few minutes later. Remember watching that one in the Corrib so it was on TV too which must make that game almost as rare as a win at Forest. The four games since have yielded a single point.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 13:06 - Aug 16 with 7601 viewsWadR

Any Rs travelling by train should be aware that there seems to be a lot of delays and some cancellations on the London to Norwich line. (See https://www.greateranglia.co.uk/)

The 1.30, 2.00 and 5.30 from Liverpool St. are now all cancelled or only running from Shenfield.

I'm on the 3.30 train which seems to be ok...

1-2 QPR. Luongo Brace.
Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 13:35 - Aug 16 with 7542 viewsbosh67

We are to them at home what Barnsley are to us at home.

They cost us the 1st division title at their place and they have been slamming us ever since at theirs.

Hopefully better than a 4 nil thrashing but would be over the moon with a point.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 13:41 - Aug 16 with 7527 viewsconnell10

Dam ive been beaten to the match thread! Ill go for a desmonds and be very happy with that i can tells ya!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Login to get fewer ads

Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 13:50 - Aug 16 with 7505 viewsCFW

Norwich are not world beaters but our track record against them is awful. Not sure we will get anything tonight but will be a good measure of how things have moved on since that truly woeful display last season. For me a point would be most welcome but it has to be all about the performance.

Like most sides we will have our bad days where we do not turn up - last season there were far too many. We do look much stronger this year already lets hope we keep up the good work tonight.

Good luck boys!!!!
Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 14:04 - Aug 16 with 7469 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 13:50 - Aug 16 by CFW

Norwich are not world beaters but our track record against them is awful. Not sure we will get anything tonight but will be a good measure of how things have moved on since that truly woeful display last season. For me a point would be most welcome but it has to be all about the performance.

Like most sides we will have our bad days where we do not turn up - last season there were far too many. We do look much stronger this year already lets hope we keep up the good work tonight.

Good luck boys!!!!

Yes, I was at that shambles and I must admit to being slightly relieved when it was midweek and effectively ruling me out of going.
However, given our reasonable start I wish I was going now.
Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 15:27 - Aug 16 with 7354 viewsShotKneesHoop

I'm going tonight so expect the usual curse to be put on the R's...... and a 2 - 0 loss is the result.

I am like an Albatross on heat when it comes to seeing QPR win games in the last three years.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 16:07 - Aug 16 with 7290 viewsDorse

A win for the Rs. Boodiful, really boodiful.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 18:48 - Aug 16 with 7102 viewsDWQPR

Unchanged team for the third match in a row. If it ain't broke (well sort of), don't fix it!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 18:56 - Aug 16 with 7060 viewsPinnerPaul

I'll go for 1-1, Luongo the scorer.
Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 18:58 - Aug 16 with 7045 views18StoneOfHoop

Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 16:07 - Aug 16 by Dorse

A win for the Rs. Boodiful, really boodiful.

Sod's Law..we are due a win there.
Six Fingered Budgies 0 Hoops 2
Connor and Jamie to score
Off to place bet in William Hill's Askew Rd

It's on Radio London 94.9 FM with Bradley Allen
[Post edited 16 Aug 2017 19:07]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 18:59 - Aug 16 with 7033 viewsFDC

Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 18:48 - Aug 16 by DWQPR

Unchanged team for the third match in a row. If it ain't broke (well sort of), don't fix it!

Encouraging to see, and some sort of record Shirley
Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 19:03 - Aug 16 with 6998 viewsRs_Holy

1-1
Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 19:08 - Aug 16 with 6958 viewsdaveB

if anyone finds a stream can you stick the link on here please

cheers
Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 19:26 - Aug 16 with 6839 viewsBrightonhoop

Good to see Ollie not dicking about and sticking with a winning side.
Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 19:45 - Aug 16 with 6709 viewsactonman

No win tonight my hooped wingmen ! Naaaarrrch have been the Bain of our fking lives for years ... the yellow bstards!!!

A draw and I will swing my willy like a lassoo

2 0 home win to the sister botherers
Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 19:47 - Aug 16 with 6672 viewsBrightonhoop

Any streams?
Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 19:48 - Aug 16 with 6636 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I signed on for the season pass for audio for £45., which is working now.

I have Bradley Allen on co-comms. Is that the same comms as on the video stream?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 19:48 - Aug 16 with 6634 viewsFDC

Not being broadcast anywhere

(@Brighton)
[Post edited 16 Aug 2017 19:49]
Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 19:49 - Aug 16 with 6599 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Can one of you send a photo of their laptop every few seconds?

Ta very much.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 19:50 - Aug 16 with 6569 viewsFDC

Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 19:49 - Aug 16 by BrianMcCarthy

Can one of you send a photo of their laptop every few seconds?

Ta very much.

ha ha
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024