Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
second half first ten minutes. 22:09 - Aug 16 with 1480 viewsconnell10

Gotta learn to keep it tight. Not having a go as i thought we played ok tonight, just dont want this to become a habit.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

second half first ten minutes. on 22:25 - Aug 16 with 1394 viewsdaveB

looked like Lynch switched off, was same with ned on Saturday and against Reading right after half time, on the plus side it's an easy thing to fix and heads didn't drop when we went behind
second half first ten minutes. on 22:35 - Aug 16 with 1329 viewsconnell10

second half first ten minutes. on 22:25 - Aug 16 by daveB

looked like Lynch switched off, was same with ned on Saturday and against Reading right after half time, on the plus side it's an easy thing to fix and heads didn't drop when we went behind

Agree mate and im sure olly and co will iron this out.

second half first ten minutes. on 23:29 - Aug 16 with 1146 viewsaston_hoop

Whats the deal with Lynch then? I know he had a stop start year last year and a couple of times he really impressed me. But more than a couple of times he also looked well off the pace. I remember at least in recent years it took people like Kaspars Gorkks and Damo Stewart a while to adapt but will Lynch ever be good enough? genuinely can't tell.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

second half first ten minutes. on 00:00 - Aug 17 with 1082 viewsBenny_the_Ball

second half first ten minutes. on 23:29 - Aug 16 by aston_hoop

Whats the deal with Lynch then? I know he had a stop start year last year and a couple of times he really impressed me. But more than a couple of times he also looked well off the pace. I remember at least in recent years it took people like Kaspars Gorkks and Damo Stewart a while to adapt but will Lynch ever be good enough? genuinely can't tell.

With Baptiste joining and Caulker 're-born' will he be given time to adapt?
second half first ten minutes. on 00:01 - Aug 17 with 1078 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Couldn't agree more. That's 2 games in succession we've conceded early in the second half after good first halves.
second half first ten minutes. on 00:18 - Aug 17 with 1039 viewsBrightonhoop

I blame Connel for not starting the Match Thread. No excuses lol
second half first ten minutes. on 00:23 - Aug 17 with 1026 viewsconnell10

second half first ten minutes. on 00:18 - Aug 17 by Brightonhoop

I blame Connel for not starting the Match Thread. No excuses lol

Yeah what can i say!

second half first ten minutes. on 13:35 - Aug 17 with 713 viewsbosh67

I think we have to remember that we always get stuffed at Carrow Road. We are to Norwich what Barnsley are to us at home. But...

Concentration and intensity is a big problem in this squad and it has been for a long time. There is talent in this squad, although not many goals if we are honest. We saw in the first few games a team that still lost concentration at bad moments but that kept an intensity throughout. The side are fit enough this time but there is still a bit of a lack of communication on the pitch, even with Scowen and Mackie, who do talk to the players throughout.

Part of the problem is that we tend to defend with a bit of fear away from home, rather than taking the game to the opponents. Man Utd are of course lightyears ahead of us but this is their home and away philosophy, in general.

At home - Attack, press, attack
Away - Attack, press, attack

Even under Morinho they pretty much do the same each game. They just do what they do. We should do the same. We are far better on the front foot, so we need to take the game to opponents every week, but not leave the back door open and go to sleep.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024