Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Never thought i could hate a club more than Chelsea 08:16 - Aug 17 with 7104 viewssevenhoop

but I detest Norwich. Still scarred by their delight at ruining our title run in 1976 and by that cheating basterd Grant Holt a generation later
[Post edited 17 Aug 2017 10:30]
Never thought i could hate a club more than Chelsea on 08:54 - Aug 17 with 5833 viewsthompsonridd

100% in agreement.

My family follow Ipswich (my 2nd team) and for that alone Norwich are hated here. Grant Holt and Bradley Johnson p*ssed me off more than most playing for them.

Delia is an embarrassment and that t*at Stephen Fry mocked us for invading the pitch to celebrate promotion only for them to score late on.

Bl**dy horrible club
Never thought i could hate a club more than Chelsea on 10:06 - Aug 17 with 5724 views00calben

Will never forget Pape Diop spitting at our fans on Boxing Day '99. Filthy bstrd
Never thought i could hate a club more than Chelsea on 10:12 - Aug 17 with 5701 viewsstowmarketrange

You forgot to mention the 1000's of other reasons to hate the counts.Being spat at by one of their players,losing in the last minute to a goal by a toothless muppet,the campaign in the local rag about the possible points deduction,the way they stopped us winning the league in 1976,the sh@tty horrible yellow shirts and the fact that the 6 fingered wonders always beat us at carrot road.
They are definitely on a par with Chelshite for me.
Never thought i could hate a club more than Chelsea on 10:40 - Aug 17 with 5657 viewsTacticalR

I wish they would stop beating us at football. It's very rude.

Air hostess clique

Never thought i could hate a club more than Chelsea on 10:41 - Aug 17 with 5649 viewsTheChef

I'm sure our record at Carrow Road is pretty atrocious too. Nearly on a par with the City Ground?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Never thought i could hate a club more than Chelsea on 10:45 - Aug 17 with 5633 viewsTacticalR

The record (excluding last night's match):
http://www.norwichcity-mad.co.uk/head-to-head/norwich-city/vs/queens-park-ranger

Air hostess clique

Never thought i could hate a club more than Chelsea on 10:58 - Aug 17 with 5605 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Never thought i could hate a club more than Chelsea on 10:45 - Aug 17 by TacticalR

http://www.norwichcity-mad.co.uk/head-to-head/norwich-city/vs/queens-park-ranger

8 wins in 58 games. Jesus.

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Never thought i could hate a club more than Chelsea on 11:13 - Aug 17 with 5565 viewsthompsonridd

"small Town in Ipswich......."
Login to get fewer ads

Never thought i could hate a club more than Chelsea on 11:23 - Aug 17 with 5530 viewsWatfordR

Never thought i could hate a club more than Chelsea on 10:41 - Aug 17 by TheChef

I'm sure our record at Carrow Road is pretty atrocious too. Nearly on a par with the City Ground?

I've seen us win up there twice in the same season with a last minute goal both times.
Never thought i could hate a club more than Chelsea on 11:23 - Aug 17 with 5530 viewspaulparker

ive always had this hatred for any team in Yellow , Oxford, Watford and Norwich have always irritated me , I wish nothing but misery on them and their train spotting fans

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Never thought i could hate a club more than Chelsea on 11:45 - Aug 17 with 5479 viewsTacticalR

Never thought i could hate a club more than Chelsea on 10:58 - Aug 17 by RANGERS4EVER

8 wins in 58 games. Jesus.

OK, but they have only 12 wins in 57 at our place.

Air hostess clique

Never thought i could hate a club more than Chelsea on 12:13 - Aug 17 with 5420 viewsterryb

The biggest reasons to dislike Norwich City?

Ron Saunders & Duncan Forbes.

Holt & Johnson were angels compared to those two!
Never thought i could hate a club more than Chelsea on 12:26 - Aug 17 with 5391 viewsTacticalR

Hard to avoid...

'QPR have faced Norwich more than any other opponent during their history'

Window shopping done, QPR must now defy critics and odds — full match preview 1st Feb 2013 19:16
Another extraordinarily high turnover of players in January leaves Harry Redknapp with new options ahead of a crucial weekend clash with Norwich at Loftus Road. 12

Air hostess clique

Never thought i could hate a club more than Chelsea on 13:16 - Aug 17 with 5249 viewsisawqpratwcity

Never thought i could hate a club more than Chelsea on 10:45 - Aug 17 by TacticalR

Love those percentages!!!

Add 'em all up and you get a win-lose-draw total of 66.3%. Must be something about too many fingers on the calculator....

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Never thought i could hate a club more than Chelsea on 13:20 - Aug 17 with 5239 viewsstowmarketrange

Never thought i could hate a club more than Chelsea on 11:45 - Aug 17 by TacticalR

OK, but they have only 12 wins in 57 at our place.

Most of them seem to have been in my time watching Rangers.
I much prefer going to the City ground than carrot road.One day we will win there,and I want to celebrate in Hooters afterwards.I might be 110 years old by then but it would be worth waiting for.
Never thought i could hate a club more than Chelsea on 19:42 - Aug 17 with 5024 viewsWatford_Ranger

Apart from that Paul Lambert team with Holt up front they've never even registered for me. Nice enough place to visit although crap to get to but just another provincial club for me.

That Lambert team really was full of cnts though.
Never thought i could hate a club more than Chelsea on 22:02 - Aug 17 with 4950 viewsHadders

At the risk of being excommunicated from the True Faith, I quite like Norwich. Is hating them essential dogma, or is that reserved for Chelsea? While I'm in confesional mode, I have no problem with Brentford either, although it's a bit disturbing how much they dislike us. As for Fulham, really, how could you? Perhaps hating isn't really my thing.
Never thought i could hate a club more than Chelsea on 02:09 - Aug 18 with 4856 viewsBoston

Never thought i could hate a club more than Chelsea on 22:02 - Aug 17 by Hadders

At the risk of being excommunicated from the True Faith, I quite like Norwich. Is hating them essential dogma, or is that reserved for Chelsea? While I'm in confesional mode, I have no problem with Brentford either, although it's a bit disturbing how much they dislike us. As for Fulham, really, how could you? Perhaps hating isn't really my thing.

I once had a sexual tryst with a rather attractive and enthusiastic young lady from Norwich. She had no interest in sports though...except water.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Never thought i could hate a club more than Chelsea on 02:24 - Aug 18 with 4849 views18StoneOfHoop

Never thought i could hate a club more than Chelsea on 02:09 - Aug 18 by Boston

I once had a sexual tryst with a rather attractive and enthusiastic young lady from Norwich. She had no interest in sports though...except water.

[Post edited 19 Aug 2017 2:16]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Never thought i could hate a club more than Chelsea on 07:47 - Aug 18 with 4745 viewskingsburyR

Liverpool are top of the tree for me I'm afraid.

And they are well clear of Chelsea, Norwich, Newcastle and Luton.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Never thought i could hate a club more than Chelsea on 08:19 - Aug 18 with 4719 viewsWokingR

I think a touch of realism needs to be brought to this thread.
Yes, Norwich are a bunch of tossers and are right up there with others like Cardiff.
But worse than Chelsea ?
Some of you need to have a long hard look in the mirror
Never thought i could hate a club more than Chelsea on 08:44 - Aug 18 with 4698 viewsTacticalR

Never thought i could hate a club more than Chelsea on 22:02 - Aug 17 by Hadders

The man who didn't hate Norwich City

Air hostess clique

Never thought i could hate a club more than Chelsea on 09:00 - Aug 18 with 4673 viewsMonahoop

My old man supported Norwich. A lot of his relatives were from there or thereabouts, so I have no grudge against them, except back in '76. I hardly spoke to him for a week after events then. But I've learnt to move on and not let long standing events that have befallen the R's since I've supported them effect my life. Sulk all you like. What's done is done and that's football. No teams could be worse than Chelsea along with those two bigoted, bitter teams in Glasgow.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Never thought i could hate a club more than Chelsea on 09:12 - Aug 18 with 4658 viewsBrianMcCarthy

They don't register with me either. In fact I always used to enjoy our trips there.

Chelsea are racist scum. No-one's even close.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Never thought i could hate a club more than Chelsea on 09:50 - Aug 18 with 4629 viewsfrancisbowles

Never thought i could hate a club more than Chelsea on 09:12 - Aug 18 by BrianMcCarthy

They don't register with me either. In fact I always used to enjoy our trips there.

Chelsea are racist scum. No-one's even close.

+1 I used to hate Leeds and Cardiff too but then Warnock went to them so it faded a bit. Still want them to lose though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024