Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just for the Hull of it! match thread. 09:05 - Aug 18 with 16181 viewsconnell10

2-1 rangers and a chippy tea afterwards, NICE.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Just for the Hull of it! match thread. on 09:08 - Aug 18 with 4033 viewsRs_Holy

1-1
Just for the Hull of it! match thread. on 13:20 - Aug 18 with 3968 viewsR_from_afar

We need to bounce back or the knives will be out.

I was dreading that feeling when the Rs have their first loss of the season but in a strange way, it's good to get it over with. I only hope we can get something from this game. Some tough games at the start of our season....

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Just for the Hull of it! match thread. on 13:21 - Aug 18 with 3965 viewsHayesender

1-0 to us and pie and mash after 👍

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Just for the Hull of it! match thread. on 13:32 - Aug 18 with 3940 viewsNorthernr

Really genuinely interested in how this one goes. Originally this was the only game in August I thought we'd win.
Just for the Hull of it! match thread. on 13:37 - Aug 18 with 3927 viewsHarbour

Hernandez out helps another tight game hoping and going for 100% home record to be maintained 2-1 rs ....probably jinxed it now
Just for the Hull of it! match thread. on 13:39 - Aug 18 with 3921 viewsNorthernr

If we can win that's a very good August for us. Expecting a bumming next week at Cardiff but we can start September with Ipswich (who have started well but have now lost all 3 centre backs medium term apparently) and Millwall (who are sht) which if we were to put another 4 or even 6 points on the board would represent a terrific start.

Or, you know, lose to Hull, lose to Brentford, get bummed in Cardiff anyway and Pards Pardew is installed as the early favourite for the vacant QPR manager's job on September 4.
Just for the Hull of it! match thread. on 13:48 - Aug 18 with 3909 viewspaulparker

im going for a 0-1 to them, with us missing loads of chances

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Just for the Hull of it! match thread. on 14:06 - Aug 18 with 3877 viewskingsburyR

Just for the Hull of it! match thread. on 13:39 - Aug 18 by Northernr

If we can win that's a very good August for us. Expecting a bumming next week at Cardiff but we can start September with Ipswich (who have started well but have now lost all 3 centre backs medium term apparently) and Millwall (who are sht) which if we were to put another 4 or even 6 points on the board would represent a terrific start.

Or, you know, lose to Hull, lose to Brentford, get bummed in Cardiff anyway and Pards Pardew is installed as the early favourite for the vacant QPR manager's job on September 4.

I'd have Pards in as long as it written into his contract that he does his Rumba move at every home game!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Login to get fewer ads

Just for the Hull of it! match thread. on 14:10 - Aug 18 with 3875 viewsRANGERS4EVER

1-1. A game of two halves.

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Just for the Hull of it! match thread. on 14:40 - Aug 18 with 3844 viewsloftus77

Just for the Hull of it! match thread. on 14:10 - Aug 18 by RANGERS4EVER

1-1. A game of two halves.

1-1 would be great. As per Sheff Wed, (and Cardiff next week), a draw tomorrow is a 'win' for me.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2017 14:51]
Just for the Hull of it! match thread. on 20:39 - Aug 18 with 3710 viewsbosh67

If we lose tomorrow I think we should sack Ollie and Birch. Get rid of the team in what's left of the transfer window, blame it all on Les. Sell Loftus Road to Tescos and call it a day.

On the other hand we may win although I think we would stand a better chance against Rod Hull. Especially if he didn't bring Emu. And he wasn't dead.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Just for the Hull of it! match thread. on 10:16 - Aug 19 with 3539 views2Thomas2Bowles

Can't make my mind up on this one, they lost to a good Wolves team so can't take much good out of that

An early goal for us and we will be ok.

If they score first, I'm not sure we could score 2

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Just for the Hull of it! match thread. on 10:18 - Aug 19 with 3535 viewsHantsR

Just for the Hull of it! match thread. on 10:20 - Aug 19 with 3534 viewswood_hoop

2-0 , Washington again hitting the back of the net.
Just for the Hull of it! match thread. on 10:25 - Aug 19 with 3521 viewsCroydonCaptJack

3-2 to us. Storming match
Just for the Hull of it! match thread. on 10:37 - Aug 19 with 3508 viewsonlyrinmoray

Hull at home was my first match 3-3 great game that was me hooked. Hull have a lot to answer for.
I still worry about us getting goals not convinced even after Reading
Just for the Hull of it! match thread. on 10:43 - Aug 19 with 3494 viewsToast_R

If we concede I think we're in trouble.
Just for the Hull of it! match thread. on 10:44 - Aug 19 with 3495 viewsHunterhoop

Just for the Hull of it! match thread. on 10:25 - Aug 19 by CroydonCaptJack

3-2 to us. Storming match

That would be ace, Croydon!
Just for the Hull of it! match thread. on 10:50 - Aug 19 with 3485 viewsactonman

Going for 2 - 2 with us conceding late on after shutting up shop in the 75th minute and proving to be not very good at it .

Guaranteed prediction of the day ...... I won't be having a pint in the sindercombe on the green, paying £5.20 for it to be served in a plastic glass !!!!!!
Just for the Hull of it! match thread. on 11:29 - Aug 19 with 3432 viewsPunteR

First game of the season for me.. 2-1 Rangers.

C'mon you RRRR'SSSS

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Just for the Hull of it! match thread. on 11:51 - Aug 19 with 3405 viewsRoller

3 - 0 to Rangers, fish and chips for the back row of MU courtesy of young Connell
Just for the Hull of it! match thread. on 12:04 - Aug 19 with 3373 viewsBrightonhoop

2-1 To Rangers and a large, Spag Bol dinner to boot.

If I was an Opera man it would definately be Lasagne Verde.
Just for the Hull of it! match thread. on 12:10 - Aug 19 with 3357 viewsBklynRanger

I'm bringing my Chilean brother in law and my Californian nephew to this. My nephew asked if we were 'playing against Alexi Sanchez'. Poor bastard.
Just for the Hull of it! match thread. on 12:20 - Aug 19 with 3331 viewsisawqpratwcity

One-all. Could'a, should'a, didn't.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Just for the Hull of it! match thread. on 13:28 - Aug 19 with 3246 viewsMatch82

Just for the Hull of it! match thread. on 12:10 - Aug 19 by BklynRanger

I'm bringing my Chilean brother in law and my Californian nephew to this. My nephew asked if we were 'playing against Alexi Sanchez'. Poor bastard.

If he had come a couple of years ago you could at least have told home we had Vargas and Isla playing...

2-2
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024