Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interactive Seating Map Problems 19:17 - Aug 25 with 3366 viewsnightwish

Ever since QPR changed to the new website I have been unable to access the interactive seating map has anyone else had this problem?This means ordering my match tickets by phone from the box office and what an ordeal that is.Going through the ordeal of pre recorded messages then finding no one at the box office answers the phone.On one occasion I phoned 3 times in a day only to be cut off with a message saying we are too busy to answer your call ring another time.The £2 I am meant to be saving on pre members sale tickets I am now using up on the phone.Now wonder attendences are down its bloody difficult getting a ticket
Interactive Seating Map Problems on 20:16 - Aug 25 with 3323 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I had that problem but I used a different browser (Edge) and it was OK. You'd think it would work with Chrome though given it's dominance. Weird.
Interactive Seating Map Problems on 20:16 - Aug 25 with 3323 viewsRoller

This actually started before the change of website. Using Windows 10 I can't access it using either Chrome or Microsoft Edge, but can with Internet Explorer. Try that.

Edit: I've just emailed David Scriven to ask why.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2017 20:21]
Interactive Seating Map Problems on 20:19 - Aug 25 with 3320 viewsdavman

It works with Firefox, but not chrome. Annoying.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Interactive Seating Map Problems on 20:28 - Aug 25 with 3307 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Interactive Seating Map Problems on 20:16 - Aug 25 by Roller

This actually started before the change of website. Using Windows 10 I can't access it using either Chrome or Microsoft Edge, but can with Internet Explorer. Try that.

Edit: I've just emailed David Scriven to ask why.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2017 20:21]

Well there's progress for you!!
Interactive Seating Map Problems on 20:31 - Aug 25 with 3300 viewsDevon_4_England

Try going in via https://www.eticketing.co.uk/qpr/
Interactive Seating Map Problems on 20:47 - Aug 25 with 3291 viewsRoller

David Scriven (our webmaster) has just replied that this is unfortunately outside of his control, but he has previously reported the problem to Ticketmaster.
Interactive Seating Map Problems on 22:01 - Aug 25 with 3242 viewssmegma

Interactive Seating Map Problems on 20:28 - Aug 25 by CroydonCaptJack

Well there's progress for you!!

It's a new improved all singing all dancing website.

Is it fcuk
Interactive Seating Map Problems on 22:41 - Aug 25 with 3211 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Interactive Seating Map Problems on 20:47 - Aug 25 by Roller

David Scriven (our webmaster) has just replied that this is unfortunately outside of his control, but he has previously reported the problem to Ticketmaster.

Tail wagging the dog comes to mind eh Simon?
Login to get fewer ads

Interactive Seating Map Problems on 18:58 - Aug 27 with 3011 viewsAddinall

Interactive Seating Map Problems on 20:31 - Aug 25 by Devon_4_England

Try going in via https://www.eticketing.co.uk/qpr/

Doesn't work for me with a Chrome book.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024