Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ned's top 5 moments... 10:08 - Sep 7 with 6118 viewsW7Ranger

He plays his 200th game for QPR this week-end (how many players are in the the 200 club I wonder?? Who was the last players to reach 200 games for us? Gallen?)

Great to see the camera angle of the scenes at the Rangers end when Bobby scores...

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/features/nedum-onuoha-selects-his-top-5-qpr-moments
Ned's top 5 moments... on 22:02 - Sep 7 with 1283 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ned's been good for us. Hunter is right. Not legendary, but he's played through confusion and turbulence, so what do we really expect?

Plus, in an era (now over) where we were surrounded by half-ar$ed wasters he's always given his all and represented us professionally.

Congrats to him on the milestone.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Ned's top 5 moments... on 22:53 - Sep 7 with 1263 viewsichbinnaughty

Ned's top 5 moments... on 13:37 - Sep 7 by paulparker

How am I digging him out ?? , I said im struggling to think of any memorable moments other than his partnership with Dunne 3 years ago

im in great anticipation though for you to tell me your top 5 Ned "moments"

By they way PP, you were digging him out because the OP and thread up until you commented was acknowledging the positive in him reaching the milestone of 200 appearances for the club.
I never said he was the best player we've had or anything, I was merely saying that in the 27 years I've been going down the R's I've seen a lot of bang average crap play at CB for us, and Ned's not one of them. He's a cut above lots that I've watched.
On top of that he's a very good pro, a nice, decent, honest lad, and seemingly a very nice fella to boot.
So there.
Ned's top 5 moments... on 23:51 - Sep 7 with 1225 viewsPunteR

I thought this was a great interview with him. I really like the bloke. I'm coming round to him being captain.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Ned's top 5 moments... on 07:55 - Sep 8 with 1182 viewsDorse

200 games is definitely noteworthy in recent QPR history and to have stayed in the side for that long under that many different managers / coaches says somethings about his attitude and character. Good shift from Ned.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Ned's top 5 moments... on 04:26 - Sep 10 with 1085 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Sorry Hunter a valiant effort but I rather think you are clutching at straws with your examples.

Ned's seems like a decent chap with a good attitude but he's a very limited footballer. Clumsy on the ball and always liable to make a crucial mistake.

That said credit where it's due, 200 appearances during some crazy times is a decent milestone. However to put things into perspective Matthew Rose made 294.
Ned's top 5 moments... on 10:30 - Sep 10 with 1012 viewsfrancisbowles

Ned's top 5 moments... on 04:26 - Sep 10 by Benny_the_Ball

Sorry Hunter a valiant effort but I rather think you are clutching at straws with your examples.

Ned's seems like a decent chap with a good attitude but he's a very limited footballer. Clumsy on the ball and always liable to make a crucial mistake.

That said credit where it's due, 200 appearances during some crazy times is a decent milestone. However to put things into perspective Matthew Rose made 294.

What for us? How did he manage that? He always seemed to be injured.

Just looked up Wiki (I know Clive but I can't remember the other site) and it took him ten years to do it. Ned has taken five and a half and I would think that in the vast majority of those games he has played the full 90 or 120 against Wigan!

I did notice that MR played 41 times for Yeovil in one season! It doesn't say how many of those he finished though!
[Post edited 10 Sep 2017 17:51]
Ned's top 5 moments... on 15:51 - Sep 10 with 952 viewsDWQPR

Ned's captains notes in the programme, on a recent away trip he wrote down all the players that he could remember that he had played with at Rangers during his five and a half years. He reckoned it was 130!!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024