Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Caulker 11:33 - Sep 10 with 4944 viewsdavman

...anyone know where he was yesterday? Hopefully, not at the Dog and Duck again...

Was he injured and if so, is this the start of this season's spiral out of control?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Caulker on 11:38 - Sep 10 with 3902 viewsrsonist

Dunno how you got from where you started to where you finished there.

He's training with the first team every day (check the photos on the site if you like) but obviously isn't fit to play for the moment.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2017 11:39]
Caulker on 11:43 - Sep 10 with 3884 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Mate, have a day off. We're doing alright at the moment. It's ultimately up to you but I reckon you'll feel better if you soak up the win rather than dwell on things like this.
Caulker on 12:57 - Sep 10 with 3701 viewskensalriser

This is a clutching at straws negative.

There are higher quality negatives to be identified and we should all be working hard at finding them.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Caulker on 13:03 - Sep 10 with 3672 viewsPommyhoop

If he gets fit we will have a rare abundance of CB talent at our disposal.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Caulker on 13:14 - Sep 10 with 3639 viewsNorthernr

He's miles off being ready for first team, as his performances so far this season have showed. Pleased they went with what they did yesterday, defence played well.
Caulker on 13:22 - Sep 10 with 3613 viewsfrancisbowles

Caulker on 13:14 - Sep 10 by Northernr

He's miles off being ready for first team, as his performances so far this season have showed. Pleased they went with what they did yesterday, defence played well.

Agree and obviously keep him out of harms way i.e. moaners who will have a go at every error which does nothing for his confidence and general well being.
Caulker on 16:53 - Sep 10 with 3340 viewsdavman

Caulker on 11:43 - Sep 10 by BazzaInTheLoft

Mate, have a day off. We're doing alright at the moment. It's ultimately up to you but I reckon you'll feel better if you soak up the win rather than dwell on things like this.

We're doing better than alright; we have remained competitive in every game bar the Brentford one and I am really impressed.

The post wasn't meant to grab a negative, I am genuinely concerned about Caulker's wellbeing as it is early days in his recovery. Cures don't happen overnight.

I just hadn't seen any information about why he wasn't in the matchdays squad...

Can we go out yet?

Caulker on 17:32 - Sep 10 with 3239 viewsenfieldargh

Caulker on 13:14 - Sep 10 by Northernr

More interesting was how Jack Robinson fitted in as a centre back. Martyn Waghorn has now joined that elite group of super slim strikers, Geoff Horsfield, the Preston beast and an aging Kerry Dixon

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Login to get fewer ads

Caulker on 18:15 - Sep 10 with 3152 viewskensalriser

You can add Danny Graham to that list.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Caulker on 19:26 - Sep 10 with 3002 viewsfrancisbowles

Caulker on 18:15 - Sep 10 by kensalriser

You can add Danny Graham to that list.

Wasn't King Kev in that club as well.
Caulker on 19:45 - Sep 10 with 2933 viewsWatford_Ranger

QPR's fattest ever player?

Ruddock?
Caulker on 20:22 - Sep 10 with 2860 viewsmcqpr10

When I first saw the team news I thought that Caulker was being rested for the Milwall game(as well as yeni and Cilla). Both he and Baptiste are probably not as fit as the rest. But after the performance on Saturday I hope Ollie makes no changes . Baptiste is deservedly is ahead in the pecking order after Caulkers shaky start, which is not surprising due to the lack of a pre season.

Will certainly be interesting to see who the first choice back three are when Hall and Lynch are fit.
Caulker on 20:37 - Sep 10 with 2829 viewsterryb

Caulker on 20:22 - Sep 10 by mcqpr10

When I first saw the team news I thought that Caulker was being rested for the Milwall game(as well as yeni and Cilla). Both he and Baptiste are probably not as fit as the rest. But after the performance on Saturday I hope Ollie makes no changes . Baptiste is deservedly is ahead in the pecking order after Caulkers shaky start, which is not surprising due to the lack of a pre season.

Will certainly be interesting to see who the first choice back three are when Hall and Lynch are fit.

We discussed the "shortage" of centre backs at the club in the pub prior to the game yesterday & why we hadn't signed further cover.

* A total of nine players were named that could play there, so even if the quality was a tad lacking we could understand why no further financial outlay had been made.

* Onuoha, Hall, Lynch, Baptiste, Caulker, Furlong, Bidwell, Paul, Phillips

Just after 3.00pm we knew we had under estimated as Robinson became centre back number ten!
Caulker on 20:39 - Sep 10 with 2824 viewsNorthernr

Caulker on 20:37 - Sep 10 by terryb

We discussed the "shortage" of centre backs at the club in the pub prior to the game yesterday & why we hadn't signed further cover.

* A total of nine players were named that could play there, so even if the quality was a tad lacking we could understand why no further financial outlay had been made.

Just after 3.00pm we knew we had under estimated as Robinson became centre back number ten!

This is what people don't seem to get when they're ranting on about "we've left ourselves short at centre back". We're over staffed. We cannot afford to make further additions without outgoings. Yet again yesterday (same for every match this season), QPR squad stretching far further down the back of the programme than the opposition.
Caulker on 20:49 - Sep 10 with 2807 viewsBromleyHoop

Caulker on 20:37 - Sep 10 by terryb

And Goss...don't forget about Goss 😉

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Caulker on 22:15 - Sep 10 with 2715 viewsMrSheen

Caulker on 19:45 - Sep 10 by Watford_Ranger

Ruddock?

Good effort from Sammy Lee.
Caulker on 22:18 - Sep 10 with 2702 viewsBoston

Caulker on 12:57 - Sep 10 by kensalriser

This is a clutching at straws negative.

There are higher quality negatives to be identified and we should all be working hard at finding them.

You made me laugh out loud.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Caulker on 22:23 - Sep 10 with 2683 viewsBoston

Caulker on 22:15 - Sep 10 by MrSheen

Good effort from Sammy Lee.

The winner I'd say.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Caulker on 23:31 - Sep 10 with 2611 viewsoldmisery

Caulker on 20:39 - Sep 10 by Northernr

This is what people don't seem to get when they're ranting on about "we've left ourselves short at centre back". We're over staffed. We cannot afford to make further additions without outgoings. Yet again yesterday (same for every match this season), QPR squad stretching far further down the back of the programme than the opposition.

Don't disagree that we're overstaffed so why do you think we keep buying/loaning wingers? Of the 13 players listed in the programme between squad numbers 22 and 38, 7 are wingers and only one (Pawel Wszolek) has been selected on a regular basis.
Caulker on 08:14 - Sep 11 with 2396 viewskingsburyR

I'massuming Baptiste was part of the back three.

I rather enjoyed him bombing down the right!!

Due to various holidays/kids off this was my first game of the season.

More than impressed with our middle three.

Freeman was a snip!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Caulker on 11:37 - Sep 11 with 2222 viewsW7Ranger

Caulker on 19:45 - Sep 10 by Watford_Ranger

Ruddock?

Sammy Lee??
Caulker on 11:53 - Sep 11 with 2193 viewsloftboy

Caulker on 11:37 - Sep 11 by W7Ranger

Sammy Lee??

"He's fat he's round he bounces round the ground Sammy Lee, Sammy Lee"

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:57 - Sep 11 with 2062 viewsChurchie

[Post edited 11 Sep 2017 15:04]
Caulker on 06:45 - Sep 19 with 1768 viewsdavman

So, still no sign of him even in the midst of a CB crisis and no news coming out of the club. Surely it can't be general fitness. He has gone again, hasn't he?😡 Anyone got any insight?

Can we go out yet?

Caulker on 06:57 - Sep 19 with 1746 viewsLblock

I'll take Robinson, Goss or even Petrasso being selected at CB ahead of Caulker after his performances this season

I know he's got issues, I know he needs help and I know all the stuff about compassion etc
However it all boils down to the 90 minutes at the end of the day. He's made Bob Malcolm look like Bobby Moore at times and that takes some special levels of shitness to achieve

I'm sure we've offered him a settlement to do one and yet still he has the mental capacity to refuse knowing he'll never have it this good again. He knows he's taking out infinitely more than he will ever put in and ultimately that is insulting no matter your condition. He's up there in the top 10 of Bombay Shitehawks under Bungles tenure for me

Robinson - I take it all back. Keep plugging away sunshine

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024