Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'arry GONE 18:43 - Sep 16 with 20161 views2Thomas2Bowles

Saying he was sacked.. hmmmm LOL
[Post edited 16 Sep 2017 18:45]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

'arry GONE on 22:47 - Sep 18 with 3340 viewsMancR

'arry GONE on 09:13 - Sep 18 by paulparker

ive hated this crook since day dot of him taking over Hughsless ,
bar that Chelsea game we were pathetic in that season, yes we started badly but we gave up when he took over, look at the job pullis did at palace a year later with a squad worse than ours and with a start worse than ours , and saggy face had samba and remy in January , all capped off with him racing down the tunnel after reading and all the players laughing
he then had a budget of 80 million to play some of the worst football ever known to man in one of the worst championship seasons ever , we got lucky when that cnt was thinking about what golf clubs to join ( he should have been sacked there and then after saying it in the interview )
it was more to do with clint hill that we went up (and a huge slice of luck for once )
we then went 3-5-2 and sold our right back, abandoned that and went 4-4-2 and treated every away game as a "bonus game" man utd &Everton away were the most pathetic of displays in premier league history, he signed dross like sandro who had no kness and a shot rio Ferdinand and niko bloody kranjker , you had the farce of zarate on 65k a week and the only answer he had was to ask the board for adeybour
im gutted as I would have loved for him to come back here with that dopey expression coping stick left right and centre and then to try and blag it later and say " I don't know why ", "I got them up " shtick he does ,
hopefully he gets the villa job in a couple of weeks so we can boo him and terry

And this one too 😍
'arry GONE on 00:20 - Sep 19 with 3266 viewsHunterhoop

'arry GONE on 22:29 - Sep 17 by Northernr

No surprise.

A shame in some ways, because he'll be on Goals on Sunday in six weeks' time being able to give it the "we signed 14 new players and they only gave me three games to bed them in" bullsht. Just as with us, "if I'd been able to bring one or two in in January we'd have stayed up". He's left in time for it not to be his fault, for it to appear quite harsh, with enough meat on the bone for Martin Samuel to crawl out of the lower festering reaches of his saggy, withered colon and tell the world how harshly done to 'Arry was and how he definitely would have turned it around. Samuel, remember, who backed up 'Arry's claim that his knees were so bad he couldn't even watch his grand kids play football, that they had to get him a taxi to go 150 yards from a book signing to a restaurant, but subsequently (after no surgery at all) took over as the manager of fcking Jordan.

But the Burton game a couple of weeks back told you everything you needed to know. 1-0 up at half time, completely outdone by Clough in the second half - Clough spotted the weaknesses, changed and coached his team accordingly, turned it round and won 2-1 with a team shorn of its best players through injury and assembled on a tiny, tiny fraction of Birmingham's budget. Afterwards it was all Redknapp on TV moaning that he hadn't been allowed to sign more players (got angry when the Sky guy pointed out they'd signed more than anybody else in the Championship) and then went on a long rant about how whatever these "young, modern managers tell you, you can't take a team out on the training pitch and put on a couple of training sessions and lift them from here to here, it doesn't happen". Even though they'd just lost to Burton Albion, who've gone from non-league to Championship doing exactly that.

Redknapp was a good manager once but he's been a spent chancer for years now, taking advantage of foreign owners. If you could still get results through screaming at the footballers and throwing crockery around Peter Reid would still be in the Premier League, and likewise the preparation, training, tactics, analysis etc now is so, so, so advanced and vital that you can't just be that guy that shows up a couple of days a week, signs loads of players from favoured agents, pick the team, do a bit of a speech and send them out there.

If he wasn't so rich, if he wasn't such an absolute insufferable cnt, if he wasn't so clearly and obviously bent, if he hadn't fcked our club over for the next ten years, and if the press didn't continue to aggressively rim him because he occasionally picks the phone up to them and tells them Robbie Keane's going to Celtic then it would be sad.

But he is, and he is, and he is, and he did, and they do, so fck him. Fck him right in his baggy face.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A wonderful post. And completely accurate.
'arry GONE on 01:13 - Sep 19 with 3240 viewskensalriser

Actually, I think Harry's really misunderstood.

Some people still think he's a decent manager.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

'arry GONE on 08:57 - Sep 19 with 3095 viewsEsox_Lucius

'arry GONE on 01:13 - Sep 19 by kensalriser

Actually, I think Harry's really misunderstood.

Some people still think he's a decent manager.

Some people think the world is going to end on September 23rd too.

The grass is always greener.

'arry GONE on 09:23 - Sep 19 with 3057 viewsDesertBoot

It's never his fault and every journalist and sports TV presenter falls for it. Even Gary Richardson did so on his excellent Sportsweek hour last Sunday.
On came Harry about the four hamstring injuries, not getting who he wanted and Gary was falling for it left, right and centre.
Not a mention of the capitulation against a Preston side who hadn't scored away from home all season.
Oh, but he said he kept Birmingham up last season. Yes, only because Huddersfield were fielding mascots and programme sellers for the last few games in preperation for the Play-Off Final.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2017 11:26]

Wish I could be like David Watts

'arry GONE on 10:49 - Sep 19 with 3014 viewsShotKneesHoop

'arry GONE on 08:57 - Sep 19 by Esox_Lucius

Some people think the world is going to end on September 23rd too.

And Vince Cable thinks he's going to be the next Prime Minister too. Not as big a fairy tale as the ones that Redknobb spins.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

'arry GONE on 12:26 - Sep 19 with 2922 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

David Squires on the money again:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/ng-interactive/2017/sep/19/david-squires-ca
'arry GONE on 13:03 - Sep 19 with 2850 viewsfrancisbowles

It's a great shame not only because we won't get the chance to show our appreciation but because the Brum fans haven't learn't to hate him!
[Post edited 19 Sep 2017 19:20]
Login to get fewer ads

'arry GONE on 16:36 - Sep 19 with 2726 viewshubble

Arry features in the latest cartoon from David Squires - football managers' early season troubles...

https://www.theguardian.com/football/ng-interactive/2017/sep/19/david-squires-ca

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

'arry GONE on 17:04 - Sep 19 with 2697 viewsCamberleyR

'arry GONE on 16:36 - Sep 19 by hubble

Arry features in the latest cartoon from David Squires - football managers' early season troubles...

Is Nigel Spackman any good at cartooning?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

'arry GONE on 17:18 - Sep 19 with 2668 viewsCroydonCaptJack

'arry GONE on 16:36 - Sep 19 by hubble

That is hilarious.
'arry GONE on 17:35 - Sep 19 with 2654 viewshubble

'arry GONE on 17:04 - Sep 19 by CamberleyR

Is Nigel Spackman any good at cartooning?

Damn it, his post wasn't there when I posted mine, honest guv!

Nigel, over and out.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

'arry GONE on 22:38 - Sep 20 with 2491 viewsTacticalR

Air hostess clique

'arry GONE on 00:00 - Sep 21 with 2420 viewsFredManRave

Poor old git, out of work again through no fault of his own.

I'm off to set up a "Go Fcúk Yourself" page...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

'arry GONE on 01:45 - Sep 21 with 2383 viewsBoston

Lucky his name isn't Blueknapp, you think it's bad now....

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

'arry GONE on 08:24 - Sep 21 with 2280 viewsShotKneesHoop

Tattoos of redknobb is bad enough, unlike 'Arry, they last longer than a couple of months.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

'arry GONE on 10:20 - Sep 21 with 2238 viewsterryb

'arry GONE on 22:38 - Sep 20 by TacticalR

This is comic gold.

His defence of Harold had me laughing & then he went on to detail the problems with that man!
'arry GONE on 10:39 - Sep 21 with 2212 viewsfrancisbowles

So what was his overall record at Brum?

Was it P9 W1 D1 L7 including cup?

Maybe the owners have just woken up to what he is and isn't doing.
'arry GONE on 11:03 - Sep 21 with 2188 viewsRangersDave

Lol,

It’s almost mourning for the loss of bagpuss. Instead they should be mourning for the money he’s now cost them, the position in the league and possibly cheering that he’s now gone!

Harry! Your a prize ‘see you next tuesday’

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

'arry GONE on 11:15 - Sep 21 with 2176 viewsTacticalR

'arry GONE on 10:20 - Sep 21 by terryb

This is comic gold.

His defence of Harold had me laughing & then he went on to detail the problems with that man!

He (DavoBirmingham) does point out some glaring inconsistencies in the owners' behaviour.

A lot of the Birmingham fans were so traumatised by the Zola experience, that Harry was welcomed with open arms with few questions asked (although questions had begun to be asked about the results this season).

Air hostess clique

'arry GONE on 22:26 - Sep 27 with 1925 viewseghamranger

I watched BT sport last night (Spurs) and he was on there commenting about Kane being a "top top" striker and all his normal blah phrases.

Then Birmingham go and win tonight.... Superb... but the bloke is a fake, how does he get these jobs when he is total rubbish.
'arry GONE on 23:24 - Sep 27 with 1860 viewsPommyhoop

'arry GONE on 22:26 - Sep 27 by eghamranger

I watched BT sport last night (Spurs) and he was on there commenting about Kane being a "top top" striker and all his normal blah phrases.

Then Birmingham go and win tonight.... Superb... but the bloke is a fake, how does he get these jobs when he is total rubbish.

Yep, he is a Bombay Shytehawk mate, of the highest order.
Although it's galling when you hear him saying he would've taken Birmingham up and
bizarrely a lot of Brummies are sad to see him go, I am hoping all these plaudits from his media chums and some moronic fans, will entice some idiot chairman to employ him.
And then we can sit back and enjoy the schadenfreude.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

'arry GONE on 09:47 - Sep 28 with 1748 viewsenfieldargh

'arry GONE on 22:26 - Sep 27 by eghamranger

Shows you Brum can win without any manager as no manager is better than Rednob.

Charlatan

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

'arry GONE on 09:57 - Sep 28 with 1734 viewsMick_S

'arry GONE on 09:47 - Sep 28 by enfieldargh

Shows you Brum can win without any manager as no manager is better than Rednob.

Charlatan

It would be great if he ever got the job at Charlton.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

'arry GONE on 10:23 - Sep 28 with 1704 viewsNorthernr

Well personally I'm stunned Birmingham won. I thought there was a "losing mentality" that couldn't be explained there? That no manager has been able to crack?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024