Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Freeman and LuaLua. added to injury list 20:42 - Sep 16 with 2124 views2Thomas2Bowles

FFS

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-news-wls-qprs-onuoha-three-months-fr
[Post edited 16 Sep 2017 20:45]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Freeman and LuaLua. added to injury list on 20:56 - Sep 16 with 2044 viewsbosh67

It's almost time to call Jude and Spark.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Freeman and LuaLua. added to injury list on 20:59 - Sep 16 with 2015 viewscolinallcars

Jesus, where will it all end ? At least we have good cover for these two. LuaLua seems to be injured rather a lot.
Freeman and LuaLua. added to injury list on 21:03 - Sep 16 with 1997 viewsTGRRRSSS

How many on our injury list now?

Freeman especially a loss I think, still Manning will get a run you'd hope soon.
Freeman and LuaLua. added to injury list on 21:31 - Sep 16 with 1870 viewsRs_Holy

Freeman and LuaLua. added to injury list on 20:56 - Sep 16 by bosh67

It's almost time to call Jude and Spark.

I think Spark was released at the end of last season....! FFS this is getting stupid now.
Freeman and LuaLua. added to injury list on 21:46 - Sep 16 with 1775 viewsblacky200

If only we still had Redknapp in charge we would have no worries. We'd still have 6 defenders and 20 midfielders to choose from his summer signings.
Freeman and LuaLua. added to injury list on 09:36 - Sep 17 with 1202 viewsDorse

Freeman and LuaLua. added to injury list on 21:46 - Sep 16 by blacky200

If only we still had Redknapp in charge we would have no worries. We'd still have 6 defenders and 20 midfielders to choose from his summer signings.

I think that the Physio is quietly assembling his own team.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Freeman and LuaLua. added to injury list on 09:50 - Sep 17 with 1156 viewsHadders

Feeling we are cursed this season, I just came across (pressed inside Fever Pitch!) a very old programme I bought years ago, QPR v Wallsall from 4th January 1947. And here's a quote from the programme notes: "Of the 29 professional players available only three have escaped injury which has prevented them playing in one or more games, whist two - Durrant and Rose - have had to submit to the surgeon's knife for cartilage removal". The point being, this happens.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2017 17:41]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024