Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clint Hill: QPR 'unable to reach satisfactory agreement' with defender 10:49 - Sep 17 with 4308 viewsShunter

Now that's a real shame!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41279843
Clint Hill: QPR 'unable to reach satisfactory agreement' with defender on 10:59 - Sep 17 with 4279 viewsGloucs_R

Nigel was the same....

Poll: Warburton, What's next?

Clint Hill: QPR 'unable to reach satisfactory agreement' with defender on 12:06 - Sep 17 with 4183 viewskensalriser

Has Spackman been sacked? Can't see anything on the Barnsley website.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Clint Hill: QPR 'unable to reach satisfactory agreement' with defender on 14:04 - Sep 17 with 4061 viewssmegma

Clint Hill: QPR 'unable to reach satisfactory agreement' with defender on 10:59 - Sep 17 by Gloucs_R

Nigel was the same....

Is this a Spackman ?
Clint Hill: QPR 'unable to reach satisfactory agreement' with defender on 17:50 - Sep 21 with 3610 viewsJigsore

Just signed a 'short term deal' with Keith Curle's Carlisle Utd in case anyone is interested...

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Clint Hill: QPR 'unable to reach satisfactory agreement' with defender on 17:59 - Sep 21 with 3588 viewsdaveB

Clint Hill: QPR 'unable to reach satisfactory agreement' with defender on 17:50 - Sep 21 by Jigsore

Just signed a 'short term deal' with Keith Curle's Carlisle Utd in case anyone is interested...

I think that makes sense for him with his kids settled back in school up north, hope it works out
Clint Hill: QPR 'unable to reach satisfactory agreement' with defender on 19:03 - Sep 21 with 3457 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Hope it goes well for him.

I hate to make presumptions, so I won't, but I doubt that Carlisle are able to offer him more money than us even allowing for FFP restraints. It might be possible then that Carlisle have offered him more guarantees on game time than we could.

Anyway, I wish him well.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Clint Hill: QPR 'unable to reach satisfactory agreement' with defender on 19:39 - Sep 21 with 3387 viewsbosh67

Forget Clint. Can Nigel play CB on Saturday? Being as there weren't any Nigel's born after that, or after the XTC song.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Clint Hill: QPR 'unable to reach satisfactory agreement' with defender on 20:34 - Sep 21 with 3288 viewsFredManRave

Clint Hill: QPR 'unable to reach satisfactory agreement' with defender on 19:03 - Sep 21 by BrianMcCarthy

I hate to make presumptions, so I won't, but I doubt that Carlisle are able to offer him more money than us even allowing for FFP restraints. It might be possible then that Carlisle have offered him more guarantees on game time than we could.

Anyway, I wish him well.

yes you will.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Login to get fewer ads

Clint Hill: QPR 'unable to reach satisfactory agreement' with defender on 20:39 - Sep 21 with 3277 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Clint Hill: QPR 'unable to reach satisfactory agreement' with defender on 20:34 - Sep 21 by FredManRave

yes you will.

Well I will!

And I do!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Clint Hill: QPR 'unable to reach satisfactory agreement' with defender on 08:50 - Sep 22 with 3034 viewsfrancisbowles

Clint Hill: QPR 'unable to reach satisfactory agreement' with defender on 19:03 - Sep 21 by BrianMcCarthy

Anyway, I wish him well.

Maybe their definition of 'short term deal' is long than ours.
Clint Hill: QPR 'unable to reach satisfactory agreement' with defender on 09:43 - Sep 22 with 2965 viewslondonscottish

Clint Hill: QPR 'unable to reach satisfactory agreement' with defender on 08:50 - Sep 22 by francisbowles

Maybe their definition of 'short term deal' is long than ours.

Or maybe it's shorter.

On the recent pod he sounded very happy to have finally settled back in Liverpool with hie wife & kids.

He turned down the Hereford offer as he felt he "couldn't commit" to all the early starts and time away from his family.

Maybe he just wanted to play till Christmas but the club wanted him here for the whole season.

Seemed like his heart was telling him to play just a bit more football but his heart was with his family.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024