Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tueasday Moan 09:05 - Sep 19 with 4274 viewskingo

Anyone else noticed the new 4x4 tactic to wind you up. Pull up to a T junction where there is a left and right lane, and if they are turning right they angle themselves across the left lane, so that no one can turn left until they have turned right.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Tueasday Moan on 17:21 - Sep 19 with 1414 viewsMrSheen

Tueasday Moan on 15:40 - Sep 19 by Mick_S

Description by one of Dion Dublin's team mates:

Like a can of Vim with an orange on the end.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2017 15:40]

The days of real football. How many of today's rabble have ever laid hands on a can of Vim?

Tueasday Moan on 17:40 - Sep 19 with 1394 viewslondonscottish

Tueasday Moan on 11:48 - Sep 19 by blacky200

I followed one yesterday who couldn't judge how wide their Chelsea tractor was so they kept on braking every time a car came in the opposite direction. I think anyone who owns one of these that is not a farmer / landowner should be taxed up to the eyeballs and then double it.
Going back to the OP I get every night coming home from work. Leave the A40 at the Polish War Memorial and there are two lanes going up to a roundabout. Left goes to Ruislip which is always heaving, right goes down to the White Hart. There are always tw*ts who sit in the right lane and then turn left on the roundabout. Have actually had one cut right across me and drive over my foot once (I'm a motorcyclist).

My cousins are hill farmers in Northumberland and they just don't actually need the things so I'm not quite sure what need they fulfil in London.

But there are loads about, many driven by normal people but some by right kn8bs. It's the latter who give everyone a bad name.

I thinks it's mainly by people who either (a) can't drive properly or who now feel invincable and decide that the (b) don't need to drive properly.

Either way a liability for anyone else on the road.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Tueasday Moan on 17:41 - Sep 19 with 1391 viewsStanisgod

Tueasday Moan on 10:16 - Sep 19 by Watford_Ranger

Mostly driven by middle-aged women who use them to drop the kids at school and go to Tesco. It's a bit mad that you can pass your test in a Micra then go out and buy something the size of a tank.

I was actually sitting IN my fiesta the other week when up pulled this female in Cashki. As she gets out obviously not giving a shite that she was 3 inches from my door out she gets and " whack " , against my door. Out I gets and looks at my door , luckily just a mark, and says " Excuse me you just whacked my door " to which she replied while walking away " so f# cking what , to which I replied " ok fine".
I hope she didnt have too much trouble driving home with a hanging off wing mirror the poor love.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Tueasday Moan on 18:39 - Sep 19 with 1364 viewsBoston

Tueasday Moan on 16:06 - Sep 19 by peejaybee

What is wrong with the spelling of Tewsday.

Tell ya Fryday.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Tueasday Moan on 18:42 - Sep 19 with 1355 viewsBoston

Tueasday Moan on 17:41 - Sep 19 by Stanisgod

I was actually sitting IN my fiesta the other week when up pulled this female in Cashki. As she gets out obviously not giving a shite that she was 3 inches from my door out she gets and " whack " , against my door. Out I gets and looks at my door , luckily just a mark, and says " Excuse me you just whacked my door " to which she replied while walking away " so f# cking what , to which I replied " ok fine".
I hope she didnt have too much trouble driving home with a hanging off wing mirror the poor love.

'ello, 'ello, Rangers aggro....

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Tueasday Moan on 19:45 - Sep 19 with 1305 viewspeejaybee

Tueasday Moan on 18:39 - Sep 19 by Boston

Tell ya Fryday.

Can you make that Wensday

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Tueasday Moan on 19:51 - Sep 19 with 1298 viewshooper1957

What about Fursday
Tueasday Moan on 20:06 - Sep 19 with 1290 viewspeejaybee

Tueasday Moan on 19:51 - Sep 19 by hooper1957

What about Fursday

Be better on a Munday

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Login to get fewer ads

Tueasday Moan on 01:32 - Sep 20 with 1214 viewswombat

Tueasday Moan on 20:06 - Sep 19 by peejaybee

Be better on a Munday

Britain buys move SUV type cars than anyone else in Europe funnily enough , yes I've got one as well , great at weekends when the Lycra boys are out on the country roads. esp with nice big bull bars on the front. Saves hours scraping them out the radiator

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Tueasday Moan on 09:04 - Sep 20 with 1152 viewslondonscottish

Tueasday Moan on 01:32 - Sep 20 by wombat

Britain buys move SUV type cars than anyone else in Europe funnily enough , yes I've got one as well , great at weekends when the Lycra boys are out on the country roads. esp with nice big bull bars on the front. Saves hours scraping them out the radiator

Ah the lycra boys.

They get on my tits too. I was cycling into work this morning and had to overtake some of them riding two abreast in Regents Park this morning in their black Rafa gear and little pink bootees (WTF?) whilst listening to the 4x4's thundering up behind me trying to do the aggressive overtake just to get to the next red light 10 seconds sooner.

Not sure who's worse. The wannabe Bradley's getting in the way or the arrogant rich mums doing 50mph on the school.

Tueasday Moan on 09:25 - Sep 20 with 1125 viewspaulparker

Tueasday Moan on 09:04 - Sep 20 by londonscottish

Ah the lycra boys.

They get on my tits too. I was cycling into work this morning and had to overtake some of them riding two abreast in Regents Park this morning in their black Rafa gear and little pink bootees (WTF?) whilst listening to the 4x4's thundering up behind me trying to do the aggressive overtake just to get to the next red light 10 seconds sooner.

Not sure who's worse. The wannabe Bradley's getting in the way or the arrogant rich mums doing 50mph on the school.

all of these wanna be Bradleys seem to be company directors or CEO's the same divs who get all lycred up to go jogging on their lunch breaks

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Tueasday Moan on 10:15 - Sep 20 with 1093 viewslondonscottish

Tueasday Moan on 09:25 - Sep 20 by paulparker

all of these wanna be Bradleys seem to be company directors or CEO's the same divs who get all lycred up to go jogging on their lunch breaks

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/49-year-old-teased-about-his-bike-201

Tueasday Moan on 11:14 - Sep 20 with 1043 viewshubble

As a motorcyclist, driver, cyclist and pedestrian, I can only concur with what people are saying about the Ch*lsea tractor driving Kenny Lunts of this world. See you on this thread next Tuesday.
Tueasday Moan on 11:33 - Sep 20 with 1023 viewsjohncharles

Along the road here there's a small tunnel which goes under the railway. It's low and narrow but you get a Luton Transit through quite easily. I love to see the 4x4 's approach it and try to pluck up the courage to go through. Lots of maneovering and holding up traffic before finally giving up and reversing out.
Why buy the thing if you can't drive it ?

Strong and stable my arse.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024