Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More joy in the Redknobb family! 10:56 - Sep 19 with 4153 viewsShotKneesHoop

http://www.entertainmentdaily.co.uk/celebrity/louise-redknapp-wants-to-have-divo

'Arry said " The boy could have waited till the next transfer window, got a few new ones in, top, top birds, fentestick opportunity for the boy, if only his knees could take the strain."
[Post edited 19 Sep 2017 11:00]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

More joy in the Redknobb family! on 11:38 - Sep 19 with 4027 viewsblacky200

She's seen how Harry looks and decided to get out before Jamie went the same way.
More joy in the Redknobb family! on 12:52 - Sep 19 with 3837 viewsDorse

Expect clickbait headlines such as:
'Louise Redknapp leaves Jamie - you'll never believe what she did next!' (go to Morrisons for milk)
'Louise Redknapp flaunts her curves to get over love rat Jamie' (long lens photo of someone getting dressed)
'Jamie desperate to get Louise back - at any cost!' (CCTV of Jamie Redknapp buying flowers at all-night garage)
'Harry consoles love-sick Jamie' (Redknapp handing over large brown envelope).

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

More joy in the Redknobb family! on 12:57 - Sep 19 with 3807 viewsaston_hoop

I often see the pair of them during the summer months (obviously not so much this summer) as they have a place in Mallorca and both use the gym above my office. I cannot tell you how many times I have wanted to go and tell Jamie how much of a cūnt I think his dad is...and he is for that matter.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

More joy in the Redknobb family! on 15:58 - Sep 19 with 3528 viewsPlanetHonneywood

When I read a sentence containing the words, 'Louise Redknapp' and 'pop star', a little part of all of us dies!!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

More joy in the Redknobb family! on 19:36 - Sep 19 with 3307 viewsToast_R

Their marriage wasn't Eternal...
More joy in the Redknobb family! on 20:06 - Sep 19 with 3222 viewsbosh67

I think it's pretty sad really. They were pretty good together.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

More joy in the Redknobb family! on 20:38 - Sep 19 with 3130 viewsted_hendrix

A pair of uninteresting talent-less pricks.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

More joy in the Redknobb family! on 20:38 - Sep 19 with 3129 viewsPeterHucker

Bollocks to the pair of them.
Jamie was a mediocre player who fell on the floor whenever anyone went near him and one of the very worst TV pundits.
Louise was another mediocre talent and Eternal were a tenth rate En Vogue.
Login to get fewer ads

More joy in the Redknobb family! on 20:55 - Sep 19 with 3068 viewsShotKneesHoop

I hope there are no young Redknobbs in the family tree. Hope the tribe follow the Dodo, as the Redknobbs have as much brains as a dead Dodo and far less scruples.

They'll be selling the divorce pictures on Hello magazine and then TalkShyte will do a prediction competition on which dullards they shack up with next.

Some-one is bound to make some brown envelope money out of this.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2017 22:43]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

More joy in the Redknobb family! on 21:52 - Sep 19 with 2953 viewsLblock

Louise? Does this mean I'm back in with a chance????

I was told a few months ago that CandleFace likes hanging out of car windows whilst his sibling may like hanging out the back of other things...quite a few
If true I'm amazed as Louise is a fine fine specimen

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

More joy in the Redknobb family! on 00:17 - Sep 20 with 2792 viewskarl

More joy in the Redknobb family! on 21:52 - Sep 19 by Lblock

Louise? Does this mean I'm back in with a chance????

I was told a few months ago that CandleFace likes hanging out of car windows whilst his sibling may like hanging out the back of other things...quite a few
If true I'm amazed as Louise is a fine fine specimen

Harry and Jamie brothers! C'mon LBlock there has to be an acronym for their mother.
MAG - Mum and Granny?
More joy in the Redknobb family! on 05:55 - Sep 20 with 2716 viewsRs_Holy

More joy in the Redknobb family! on 20:06 - Sep 19 by bosh67

I think it's pretty sad really. They were pretty good together.

marriage fell foul of the Strictly curse!... I wonder who's going to fall foul of it this year? My monies on Charlotte Hawkins.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024