Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rio Ferdinand 13:38 - Sep 19 with 3078 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Launching boxing career:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/41313235
Rio Ferdinand on 09:44 - Sep 20 with 906 viewsBlue_Castello

Rio Ferdinand on 15:33 - Sep 19 by bosh67

As a single dad he should look at something else to do. I understand that he has turned to boxing to cope with his loss but one rogue punch and his kids could lose their dad as well. Don't do it Rio.

Interesting debate loosing somebody close to you is an incredibly tough part of life that everybody goes through at some stage.

It appears in this instance having seen today's papers that Rio turned to a very cute 26 year old to help him grieve and according to the article help bring up his kids who is apparently quitting her other job to totally support Rio and his family.
Now that's fair enough he has to move on and rebuild his life but to say he is using the boxing to get over his grief is a real stretch of the imagination, surely it's all about the money because he's never going to beat a decent fighter.
Rio Ferdinand on 09:57 - Sep 20 with 894 viewsfrancisbowles

Rio Ferdinand on 22:16 - Sep 19 by BazzaInTheLoft

Again mate, he may have been a cheating no good carthorse but I it's a risky business accusing a man of not grieving his dead wife.

Baz you seem to be a caring and sympathetic guy but what response did you expect when you started a thread about Rio?
[Post edited 20 Sep 2017 9:57]
Rio Ferdinand on 11:20 - Sep 20 with 850 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Rio Ferdinand on 09:57 - Sep 20 by francisbowles

Baz you seem to be a caring and sympathetic guy but what response did you expect when you started a thread about Rio?
[Post edited 20 Sep 2017 9:57]

Criticism of his move into boxing.

Surprised to see people second guess his feelings towards his late wife that's all.
Rio Ferdinand on 11:37 - Sep 20 with 826 viewspaulparker

Rio Ferdinand on 11:20 - Sep 20 by BazzaInTheLoft

Criticism of his move into boxing.

Surprised to see people second guess his feelings towards his late wife that's all.

People are not silly baz , the fella had 20 affairs plus during his marriage , and now he is reinventing himself as this sad widower , who is fighting an every day battle for his kids
now I get you can love your wife but still have an affair, that stuff happens its not great
but you can fall for someone else even if you didn't set out to it happens every day
but to cheat on your wife with up to 20 woman plus shows you have no respect for your missus what's so ever I said this when his documentary came out and was called all the names under the sun as well as a racist ,
he is now shacked up with some 26 year old busty Towie bird , again not really great is it
its the equivalent of me and you shacking up with a stripper if our partners departed ,
the bloke has no shame and is now degrading boxing with a betting company which is up to him of course but his dead wife as no connection to this what so ever , so he should stop using her as some sort of prop in a "rocky" inspired boxing film/documentary

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Rio Ferdinand on 12:10 - Sep 20 with 790 viewsisawqpratwcity

Couldn't give a shit.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Rio Ferdinand on 13:25 - Sep 20 with 735 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Rio Ferdinand on 11:37 - Sep 20 by paulparker

People are not silly baz , the fella had 20 affairs plus during his marriage , and now he is reinventing himself as this sad widower , who is fighting an every day battle for his kids
now I get you can love your wife but still have an affair, that stuff happens its not great
but you can fall for someone else even if you didn't set out to it happens every day
but to cheat on your wife with up to 20 woman plus shows you have no respect for your missus what's so ever I said this when his documentary came out and was called all the names under the sun as well as a racist ,
he is now shacked up with some 26 year old busty Towie bird , again not really great is it
its the equivalent of me and you shacking up with a stripper if our partners departed ,
the bloke has no shame and is now degrading boxing with a betting company which is up to him of course but his dead wife as no connection to this what so ever , so he should stop using her as some sort of prop in a "rocky" inspired boxing film/documentary

Mate, as I said he may well be all those things you mentioned and worse but it don't feel right to me discussing a man's degree of grief on a public forum like this, even though he'll never read it.

Go to town on on him as a footballer, boxer, or drug test participant by all means but family is a no no for me.
Rio Ferdinand on 15:08 - Sep 20 with 703 viewsTonyHongKong

Rio Ferdinand on 08:43 - Sep 20 by Monahoop

In this day and age of cheap, lowdown, inane celebrity shows/competitions, don't be shocked to see the BBC sanction another dross evening show...Strictly Come Boxing. Nothing surprises me these days on TV, so it might just happen.

Think Duncan Ferguson was going to get into boxing prior to being given a coaching role. Now that'd be some fight:

Ferdinand vrs Ferguson

Poll: In Jan, where do we need to improve most?

Rio Ferdinand on 08:20 - Sep 21 with 637 viewsDorse

Press Release, Dorse Industries HQ

'After being inspired by Rio Ferdinand's decision to launch a boxing career, Dorse, also known as El Chopper Grande and Starchild von Funkenstein, is delighted to announce his new career in chainsaw juggling. This statement also ends his decision to become a Lion Tamer, known as Claud Balls, as he couldn't get any from Pets At Home'.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

Rio Ferdinand on 08:56 - Sep 21 with 613 viewsWatford_Ranger

Rio Ferdinand on 15:08 - Sep 20 by TonyHongKong

Think Duncan Ferguson was going to get into boxing prior to being given a coaching role. Now that'd be some fight:

Ferdinand vrs Ferguson

All five seconds of it would be fascinating.
Rio Ferdinand on 10:16 - Sep 21 with 571 viewssmegma

You know the worlds gone totally mad when Tuesdays Standard devotes THREE pages on this.

What will happen IF he has a fight and is drug tested after, will he suffer a bout of amnesia and go shopping ??
Rio Ferdinand on 11:19 - Sep 22 with 491 viewsblacky200

Rio Ferdinand on 11:37 - Sep 20 by paulparker

Well said. I had a lot of sympathy for Rio when it came out his wife died and thought he and the club handled it well with a lot of respect. Now it comes out with all the affairs and now this turned to boxing to help me with grief cr*p he can go and f**k himself.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024