Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
he cant talk pwoper like wot we does 12:56 - Sep 20 with 4676 viewsenfieldargh

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/features/wheeler-on-wednesday-already-feeling-at-home

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 13:38 - Sep 21 with 1085 viewsLunarJetman

I remember Ravel Morrison's interview when he first joined on loan. He struggled to string two words together and had to be regularly helped by the interviewer with answers.

it was like someone interviewing a 2 year old...

Next to him Wheeler looks like Stephen Hawking...
he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 14:14 - Sep 21 with 1063 viewsAntti_Heinola

he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 18:28 - Sep 20 by BromleyHoop

Do we really need one of our players spouting off about Trump, Immigration or whatever takes his fancy? Arguments on here are draining and divisive. Do we really want one of our players alienating 50% of the fan base due to his opinion of Jeremy Corbyn. It could also cause issues in the dressing room (Thank goodness Karl Toryboy Henry is no longer at the club) 'I'm not passing to you because you want to stay in the Customs Union you shit'.

Many people go to football to forget about politics and politicians. I think this is a huge mistake by the club if they allow any player to spout off about anything other than football...especially on official media platforms.

Have you read it, mate?

Bare bones.

he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 14:49 - Sep 21 with 1038 viewsBoston

he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 14:14 - Sep 21 by Antti_Heinola

Have you read it, mate?

No need to, play it backwards....

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 17:06 - Sep 21 with 990 viewsconnell10

he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 13:38 - Sep 21 by LunarJetman

I remember Ravel Morrison's interview when he first joined on loan. He struggled to string two words together and had to be regularly helped by the interviewer with answers.

it was like someone interviewing a 2 year old...

Next to him Wheeler looks like Stephen Hawking...

Without the robotic wheelchair I presume!!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 19:28 - Sep 21 with 945 viewsGloryHunter

As Clive suggested (sort of), Wheeler should share a column with Jamie Mackie, wherein they exchange ideas on current affairs. I'd like them to kick off with, "Will Turkey under Erdogan ever be able to join the EU?"
he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 08:35 - Sep 22 with 892 viewsBromleyHoop

he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 14:14 - Sep 21 by Antti_Heinola

Have you read it, mate?

Yes. It's his introduction piece and says all you'd expect. It's what's coming next that I'm concerned about.

It's nice to have a player with a brain between his ears but I really couldn't give a shite about what he thinks of Catalan Independence.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 09:02 - Sep 22 with 878 viewsfrancisbowles

he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 14:00 - Sep 20 by Northernr

I love how in football the lad with the sports science degree from Brunel University is treated like the chairman of Mensa. In the land of the bald the man with three hairs is king.

Does seem like a genuinely nice lad. I look forward to the rabid right wing of the QPR Twittersphere getting stuck into his anti-Brexit stance.

Now studying for a Masters (MSc) so maybe one day......
he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 09:44 - Sep 22 with 850 viewsMetallica_Hoop

20 years ago I played a football tournament in Ford Prison (I was in an away team so to speak)

There was this great hulking forward for a lags team who was very good and scored a great goal. The pitch was hard so I wasn't in goal, I was sub for the second game, about to come on and he was subbed "great goal" I said he looked puzzled and said "what goal".

I think many footballers are on a similar level.

I still have the mini-trophy I was given made by the lags.

"got any booze son"

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Login to get fewer ads

he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 09:46 - Sep 22 with 845 viewsAntti_Heinola

he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 08:35 - Sep 22 by BromleyHoop

Yes. It's his introduction piece and says all you'd expect. It's what's coming next that I'm concerned about.

It's nice to have a player with a brain between his ears but I really couldn't give a shite about what he thinks of Catalan Independence.

don't read it then.
Think you're getting a bit het up about things he hasn't even said yet.

Bare bones.

he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 11:00 - Sep 22 with 814 viewskensalriser

he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 09:46 - Sep 22 by Antti_Heinola

don't read it then.

Sounds like an opportunity for a Harry Enfield self-righteous brothers clip.

Oi! Wheeler! Nooooooooo!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 11:02 - Sep 22 with 810 viewsconnell10

he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 08:35 - Sep 22 by BromleyHoop

Simple solution dont read it mate!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 11:26 - Sep 22 with 801 viewstraininvain

Bl00dy snowflake righties at it again.
he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 12:26 - Sep 22 with 786 viewsNorthernr

he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 19:28 - Sep 21 by GloryHunter

As Clive suggested (sort of), Wheeler should share a column with Jamie Mackie, wherein they exchange ideas on current affairs. I'd like them to kick off with, "Will Turkey under Erdogan ever be able to join the EU?"

This has legs. Wheeler could start at a lectern and outline the history around today's issue, then his contention as to what has caused it and what needs to be done to solve it. Some power point.

Then he could invite Jamie to put forward his side at which point Mackie emerges from a wash basket (or equivalent) bemoaning Wheeler's level of banter.
he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 12:58 - Sep 22 with 750 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 12:26 - Sep 22 by Northernr

This has legs. Wheeler could start at a lectern and outline the history around today's issue, then his contention as to what has caused it and what needs to be done to solve it. Some power point.

Then he could invite Jamie to put forward his side at which point Mackie emerges from a wash basket (or equivalent) bemoaning Wheeler's level of banter.

Mack in the box!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 19:35 - Sep 22 with 698 viewsBromleyHoop

he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 09:46 - Sep 22 by Antti_Heinola

don't read it then.

I won't read it and I can assure you I'm not getting het up. I just don't think it's a good idea and I'm expressing my opinion.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 19:48 - Sep 22 with 694 viewshubble

he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 09:45 - Sep 21 by enfieldargh

But will he get into the /greeks team?

brilliant
he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 23:03 - Sep 22 with 656 viewsGloryHunter

[Post edited 22 Sep 2017 23:11]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024