Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On line ticketing 21:32 - Sep 20 with 1899 viewsLoftusR

Can anyone give me some advice on the online ticketing.? When I tried to log in it did not recognise my old log in so I created a new one. I then could not link it to my existing season ticket number, so it will not let me buy tickets in the upper loft as it does not recognise me as a member. I have spent the last hour at this but now given up. All I want is two ticket for the Burton game. No wonder our gates are so low if this is how hard it is to buy a ticket
[Post edited 20 Sep 2017 21:35]
On line ticketing on 21:45 - Sep 20 with 1881 viewsstowmarketrange

They changed the website in the last couple of weeks and you have to register again via the email link.I tried to do it but I couldn't get through either.
You're better off phoning them tomorrow.
On line ticketing on 22:13 - Sep 20 with 1848 viewsfrancisbowles

Not only do you have to register for the new website, which I assume you have already done if you can login, but you have to link your ticketing account to your new QPR club account i.e. new website login.

Go into the official site and scroll down home page to services then click on QPR Club account and follow the instructions.

Good luck and if that doesn't do it, ring them tomorrow.

I managed to link mine today so worth a try.
On line ticketing on 22:32 - Sep 20 with 1822 viewsstevec

Yeah, been having the same problem and still ticketless.

Needless to say, after spending a similar amount of time the fckers give me an 0844 number to call so I can ratchet up a phone bill while they take ages to answer and then sting me with a booking fee.

All that after playing some game to prove I'm not a fckin robot. Is it any wonder the place gets emptier every week?
On line ticketing on 22:45 - Sep 20 with 1806 viewsLoftusR

On line ticketing on 22:32 - Sep 20 by stevec

Yeah, been having the same problem and still ticketless.

Needless to say, after spending a similar amount of time the fckers give me an 0844 number to call so I can ratchet up a phone bill while they take ages to answer and then sting me with a booking fee.

All that after playing some game to prove I'm not a fckin robot. Is it any wonder the place gets emptier every week?

I have now changed the email address I was using on the new account as the old log in was different, however it now says it recognises the email address but not the season ticket reference. I have only had the same ref number for the past 20 years.

Guess I'll just phone tomorrow. I haven't got the time or energy to get the online thing to work.
On line ticketing on 23:07 - Sep 20 with 1785 viewsstowmarketrange

On line ticketing on 22:45 - Sep 20 by LoftusR

I have now changed the email address I was using on the new account as the old log in was different, however it now says it recognises the email address but not the season ticket reference. I have only had the same ref number for the past 20 years.

Guess I'll just phone tomorrow. I haven't got the time or energy to get the online thing to work.

I've just had to re-register as it couldn't find my old email address,even though they sent me the email to change the account last week.
On line ticketing on 14:24 - Sep 21 with 1661 viewsE17hoop

I have a couple of email accounts and it can't accept the fact my ticket email is different to my official site login. Have spoken to the Box Office a couple of times today and they've been really helpful.

I'd suggest emailing them with the specific issue and put your contact details on it asking them to call - v helpful and sorted mine, albeit after a couple of attempts.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

On line ticketing on 14:43 - Sep 21 with 1640 viewsstevec

On line ticketing on 14:24 - Sep 21 by E17hoop

I have a couple of email accounts and it can't accept the fact my ticket email is different to my official site login. Have spoken to the Box Office a couple of times today and they've been really helpful.

I'd suggest emailing them with the specific issue and put your contact details on it asking them to call - v helpful and sorted mine, albeit after a couple of attempts.

Yeah to be fair they sorted out my issue over the phone today and, don't know if it's related to numerous supporters problems with this, but they actually waived the £3.50 booking fee when booking Burton tickets online.

Also, google qpr box office and call the 020 number. For a change, they are answering it AND happy to help rather than refer you to that bloody 0844 number where you get charged.
On line ticketing on 16:16 - Sep 21 with 1584 viewsOldPedro

On line ticketing on 14:43 - Sep 21 by stevec

Yeah to be fair they sorted out my issue over the phone today and, don't know if it's related to numerous supporters problems with this, but they actually waived the £3.50 booking fee when booking Burton tickets online.

Also, google qpr box office and call the 020 number. For a change, they are answering it AND happy to help rather than refer you to that bloody 0844 number where you get charged.

I bought some tickets for the Barnsley game and wasn't charged the £3.50 booking fee either

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Login to get fewer ads

On line ticketing on 17:04 - Sep 21 with 1539 viewsconnell10

I linked up my ticketing and Shop account to my offical website account a couple of weeks ago . Dead easy and know problem whatsoever.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024