Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bright Osayi-Samuel 21:05 - Sep 23 with 2941 viewsbosh67

Finally a genuine line hugging byline pressing left winger with pace, strength and skill. Look forward to seeing him develop.

Although this is QPR so I give it about 5 weeks and he'll be playing right back.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Bright Osayi-Samuel on 23:16 - Sep 23 with 2761 viewsloftinoz

Or on the wing for another team.
Bright Osayi-Samuel on 08:02 - Sep 24 with 2580 viewsMelakaRanger

I thought he was the only (slight) bright spark of the day.
Bright Osayi-Samuel on 09:57 - Sep 24 with 2405 viewsfrancisbowles

Looked quick, strong and enthusiastic. Good start but plenty of work to be done to get him used to a higher level. I would expect a few 20-30 mins off the bench before he is ready to start.
Bright Osayi-Samuel on 09:59 - Sep 24 with 2401 viewsRangersDave

Having pace is one thing mate, but having someone in the middle with enough skill and guile to convert is another.

No point in having wingers if the current choice of prime donkey ain’t cutting the mustard in theat department.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Bright Osayi-Samuel on 10:06 - Sep 24 with 2377 viewsenfieldargh

Yes reminded me a little of Shodipo. Maybe Bright knows how to tackle a little better.

Think Olly needs to give Sylla a run in the side if we have a wingers on both flanks crossing

Washington & Mackie are OK if you want your defensive cover to start from the front, but neither have much of an eye for goal.(2 each am I contradicting myself?)

Would like to think Connor will come good but Bright brightened up the afternoon

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Bright Osayi-Samuel on 10:21 - Sep 24 with 2343 viewssmegma

It was the first time he's played for us and looked ok except he should have received the ball more often, such was the poor play in the first half.
We've only used 25 of our 35 man squad so far.
Bright Osayi-Samuel on 10:29 - Sep 24 with 2319 viewsparker64

Did well. Let's hope he can cross and if he can't he's young enough to practice and learn.

The crossing yesterday was dire. Both Bidwell and Pavel were poor. Sort of chipped floaters. At this level surely you should be able to do better than that. The technique doesn't even look right.
Bright Osayi-Samuel on 16:58 - Sep 25 with 1986 viewsPinnerPaul

Bright Osayi-Samuel on 23:16 - Sep 23 by loftinoz

Or on the wing for another team.

or being bombed out on here as the 'worse performance' seen since 1947 or some such nonsense.
Login to get fewer ads

Bright Osayi-Samuel on 17:00 - Sep 25 with 1982 viewsPinnerPaul

Bright Osayi-Samuel on 10:21 - Sep 24 by smegma

It was the first time he's played for us and looked ok except he should have received the ball more often, such was the poor play in the first half.
We've only used 25 of our 35 man squad so far.

and that's far more players than most have used I reckon.

Look at squad lists on back of programme - ours is always longer than the other team.
Bright Osayi-Samuel on 19:11 - Sep 25 with 1828 viewsW7Ranger

Bright Osayi-Samuel on 10:06 - Sep 24 by enfieldargh

Yes reminded me a little of Shodipo. Maybe Bright knows how to tackle a little better.

Think Olly needs to give Sylla a run in the side if we have a wingers on both flanks crossing

Washington & Mackie are OK if you want your defensive cover to start from the front, but neither have much of an eye for goal.(2 each am I contradicting myself?)

Would like to think Connor will come good but Bright brightened up the afternoon

Mackie has 3, same as Smith... I think!
Bright Osayi-Samuel on 19:28 - Sep 25 with 1794 viewsEsox_Lucius

Bright Osayi-Samuel on 10:29 - Sep 24 by parker64

Did well. Let's hope he can cross and if he can't he's young enough to practice and learn.

The crossing yesterday was dire. Both Bidwell and Pavel were poor. Sort of chipped floaters. At this level surely you should be able to do better than that. The technique doesn't even look right.

Pawel seems to do better with balls fired along the ground for players to run onto IMO. Usually after little one-two interchanges wide out on the edge of the box. I didn't think he had too bad a game against Burton but that doesn't seem to be the popular view.

The grass is always greener.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024