Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pitch Invader 21:07 - Sep 23 with 3852 viewsGloucs_R

What was that all about? Looked like he was on a short cut across the pitch.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Pitch Invader on 21:18 - Sep 23 with 3812 viewsbosh67

It was very very odd. He just almost manifested like a ghost, gently asked to fist pump Robinson (the hand gesture, not the... er well anyway) and then quietly wondered off the pitch to security. It was almost like aliens just dumped him there suddenly.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Pitch Invader on 21:53 - Sep 23 with 3709 viewsCroydonCaptJack

It was a poor effort if he was a streaker. He hadn't even taken his man bag off.
Pitch Invader on 22:02 - Sep 23 with 3680 viewsqpr1976

Seemed to appear from nowhere into our defence ! Looked very pissed, like he'd just walked off the street into the stadium...... Makes our enharnced heighted security day look pretty sh!t though.
Pitch Invader on 22:11 - Sep 23 with 3648 viewsWokingR

What an anti climax
Just when it finally looked like we might get some excitement he just stopped and wondered off.
Why couldn't the stewards have chased him and given us a couple of olé moments
Pitch Invader on 23:40 - Sep 23 with 3452 viewsTripleR

It must cost the club a fortune through the season to pay wages to stewards. They were pathetic in their response. I bet the club will be fined for this incursion.
This guy was allowed to stroll, he really did stroll, on to the pitch, and them seem to forget why on earth he was there. Most odd.
Pitch Invader on 02:29 - Sep 24 with 3299 viewsisawqpratwcity

When you make a really long word like that it stuffs up the formatting of the page. Please don't.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Pitch Invader on 03:08 - Sep 24 with 3270 viewsBrightonhoop

Pitch Invader on 02:29 - Sep 24 by isawqpratwcity

When you make a really long word like that it stuffs up the formatting of the page. Please don't.

Yeah but we're all life novices. It's been a blast, dont see that often nowadays.
You rock Boston, carry on.
Rangers were abject today, need to repay £30 to those that turned up for that turgid excuse of a League Game today.
Brentford will be shaking in their boots at the thought of a League Game against us. Oh well, only Foolham on Friday...
[Post edited 24 Sep 2017 3:12]
Pitch Invader on 10:02 - Sep 24 with 2967 viewsNorthernr

I don't want to be that guy but in London, in 2017, in the current climate and with everything that's gone on, for a bloke to be able to walk out into the middle of the pitch while the game is going on with a bag over his shoulder and just stand there while a few stewards beckon for him to come off is absolutely fcking appalling. The game had got to the point where I kind of hoped he did blow himself up but fck me.
Login to get fewer ads

Pitch Invader on 11:42 - Sep 24 with 2816 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Pitch Invader on 10:02 - Sep 24 by Northernr

I don't want to be that guy but in London, in 2017, in the current climate and with everything that's gone on, for a bloke to be able to walk out into the middle of the pitch while the game is going on with a bag over his shoulder and just stand there while a few stewards beckon for him to come off is absolutely fcking appalling. The game had got to the point where I kind of hoped he did blow himself up but fck me.

While not seeking to detract from the valid points you raise, but did he look like he could play centre half and/or, put the ball in the onion bag more regularly than our Awesome Foursome?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Pitch Invader on 12:01 - Sep 24 with 2776 viewsLblock

Robinson lost him and he looked better than him in the air and he also out paced Bidwell

As noted he hardly registered

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Pitch Invader on 15:53 - Sep 24 with 2565 viewsstowmarketrange

They better not give him a life ban from Loftus Road or there will hundreds of copycats at every home game.
Pitch Invader on 22:42 - Sep 24 with 2219 viewsPeterHucker

Pitch Invader on 10:02 - Sep 24 by Northernr

The terrorism angle hadn't occurred to me at all but given that possibility I'm not sure I'd be rushing to apprehend a man on the pitch with a bag if I was a teenage steward on a minimum wage, would you?
Pitch Invader on 22:58 - Sep 24 with 2182 viewsNorthernr

Pitch Invader on 22:42 - Sep 24 by PeterHucker

The terrorism angle hadn't occurred to me at all but given that possibility I'm not sure I'd be rushing to apprehend a man on the pitch with a bag if I was a teenage steward on a minimum wage, would you?

Well then the security is completely inadequate for a gathering of 12,000+ in London as it is at the moment.
Pitch Invader on 23:10 - Sep 24 with 2161 viewsLimehouseR

Pitch Invader on 22:58 - Sep 24 by Northernr

Well then the security is completely inadequate for a gathering of 12,000+ in London as it is at the moment.

To be fair, if he was intent on blowing himself up he would surely do it in the stands for collateral damage rather than run out on the pitch and take out our non existent defence etc...

I would hope that what ever bag is brought in to the ground these days is at least briefly checked.

To be fair to the stewards as well, if they get in to a roll-around with some half drunk pitch invader and either get hurt or, in this day and age, get accused of assault, it's probably not worth their pay packet for the sake of it causing mild amusement/slight annoyance for a brief moment...
Pitch Invader on 23:13 - Sep 24 with 2156 viewsPunteR

Do we know who this fella is yet and why he was on the pitch.?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Pitch Invader on 23:13 - Sep 24 with 2156 viewsbosh67

Pitch Invader on 22:58 - Sep 24 by Northernr

Yes should be a big wake up call. Guy could have blown himself up. Could have been disastrous and added at least two more minutes at the end.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2017 23:14]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Pitch Invader on 00:57 - Sep 25 with 2069 viewsBoston

Pitch Invader on 23:13 - Sep 24 by bosh67

Yes should be a big wake up call. Guy could have blown himself up. Could have been disastrous and added at least two more minutes at the end.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2017 23:14]

Doncha miss good old fashioned football hooliganism?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Pitch Invader on 07:26 - Sep 25 with 1945 viewsRoller

I think that all the stewards had been deployed to the guard the gates to ensure that no one tried to sneak out early.
Pitch Invader on 09:02 - Sep 25 with 1857 viewskingsburyR

I'm particularly fond of the three lads that run from the corner flag to guard the players every time the ball is in the corner by the loft and ER.

Up and down, up and down.

He wouldn't have got past those three!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Pitch Invader on 09:16 - Sep 25 with 1832 viewssimmo

Pitch Invader on 22:42 - Sep 24 by PeterHucker

But there has to be a protocol better than standing in the paddock and beckoning him to walk off in his own time. I also have no idea why someone, who presumably paid to get in, would land himself a hefty ban to achieve absolutely nothing in a game of no consequence. Can only assume he was absolutely smashed and had a mad few minutes.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Pitch Invader on 09:47 - Sep 25 with 1788 views1MoreBrightonR

|I did notice Baptiste did step away from a bit...suspect he may have been a bit wary of the guy and what was in his back too. Also, worth pointing out that while the stewards in the stands are often on low wages, a lot of the guys round the picth are licensed and will be on decent money...they are there precisely because they are trained for incidents like this. and they did feck all.
Pitch Invader on 09:59 - Sep 25 with 1768 viewsDorse

Pitch Invader on 00:57 - Sep 25 by Boston

Doncha miss good old fashioned football hooliganism?

Nah, Indoor Bowls hooliganism is where it's at. The Nick Brett ultras took the Anderson end in the 2017 World Quarter Finals. Pumped up on Werthers Original and Harvey's Bristol Cream, they ran them halfway across the ground. Well, I say 'ran', more like a brisk walk and some were on mobility scooters. The old Bill had to break it up with a stern word. Muggy cunce.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Pitch Invader on 10:47 - Sep 25 with 1696 viewsW7Ranger

Pitch Invader on 09:59 - Sep 25 by Dorse

Nah, Indoor Bowls hooliganism is where it's at. The Nick Brett ultras took the Anderson end in the 2017 World Quarter Finals. Pumped up on Werthers Original and Harvey's Bristol Cream, they ran them halfway across the ground. Well, I say 'ran', more like a brisk walk and some were on mobility scooters. The old Bill had to break it up with a stern word. Muggy cunce.

Oi! Don't be dissin' us bowlers mate!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024