Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR fire blanks in Burton bore draw - Report 14:14 - Sep 24 with 1704 viewsNorthernr

QPR fire blanks in Burton bore draw - Report 24th Sep 2017 14:07
QPR turned in their worst home performance of the season on Saturday, and were perhaps lucky to escape with a 0-0 draw against Burton Albion. 11

QPR fire blanks in Burton bore draw - Report on 20:35 - Sep 24 with 1301 viewsdigswellhoop

totaly correct
QPR fire blanks in Burton bore draw - Report on 23:09 - Sep 24 with 1137 viewsbosh67

Yup, just about spot on. The whole afternoon was strangely predictable.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

QPR fire blanks in Burton bore draw - Report on 02:41 - Sep 25 with 1060 viewstimcocking

A poor performance. Never mind.

That said, i was also very surprised no Matt Smith. I'd have liked to see Ollie bring him on for Jamie or Connor after half an hour.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2017 2:43]
QPR fire blanks in Burton bore draw - Report on 02:50 - Sep 25 with 1048 viewstimcocking

No mention of Baptiste? Ruud Gullit never had a better game at centre back than Alex Baptiste yesterday!
QPR fire blanks in Burton bore draw - Report on 09:04 - Sep 25 with 909 viewssimmo

Washington was especially woeful on Saturday. He's on his heels so much so misses a lot of forward balls he should be making stick. He's pacey and built but doesn't burn defenders or punch his weight in the challenge. There are flashes, especially with bringing balls down over his shoulder (his touch is occasionally brilliant) but we have to start thinking about our strikers ability to score vs press as while Washington beats Sylla all ends up with his pressing, we have enough players in the team that do that already but hardly any that can actually finish chances.

Dave Mac suggested Lua Lua was supposed to be starting instead of Yeni but I heard elsewhere he was dropped as he was late for training or something. Either way I don;t see how LuaLua would be any better in CM and it's incredibly difficult to believe that Manning slotted in place of Luongo would not have yielded better results, especially after he did so well against Boro.

This was an Ollie fck up and reminded me of Redknapp/JFH where we start with the wrong team and make changes at half time that massively improve us then wonder why we didn't start that way. Ironic too that in a sea of defensive injuries, it was in the front thirds of the pitch we managed to hamstring ourselves.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

QPR fire blanks in Burton bore draw - Report on 09:58 - Sep 25 with 860 viewsstevec

Can't disagree with any of that.

As for Furlong, it's bad enough knowing every away match will see him targeted but, with due deference to Burton, them? At home?

Pavel looks a lot more comfortable patrolling the right side on his own, maybe we need to go 3-5-2 every game, our goal difference may take a pounding on occasions but might give us a few more points overall.
QPR fire blanks in Burton bore draw - Report on 10:11 - Sep 25 with 847 viewsBostonR

Great report but I would also add that Bidwell was so wasteful when he got into good positions. What is it with footballers and crossing a decent ball - it just seems beyond them.
QPR fire blanks in Burton bore draw - Report on 10:49 - Sep 25 with 808 viewslondonscottish

Listened to the whole thing on QPR+ whilst sorting out my garage.

Not sure what was more depressing - sorting out tons of boxes in the gloom or listening to the audio commentary.

Oh well, at least the garage looks good now.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024