Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheffield United on fire 21:12 - Sep 27 with 1338 viewsenfieldargh

Surprise package of the season so far. 2-0 up on Wolves

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Sheffield United on fire on 21:15 - Sep 27 with 1332 viewsloftboy

Leon Clarke with another brace
In the champions league Cesar has already let in 4

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Sheffield United on fire on 21:32 - Sep 27 with 1287 viewsloftus77

No surprise at all...the momentum of 100 points.
Sheffield United on fire on 21:59 - Sep 27 with 1230 viewseghamranger

Leon clarke keeps scoring 2 goals against his old clubs.....

We play them next month 🙄
Sheffield United on fire on 22:09 - Sep 27 with 1210 viewsToast_R

Good goals too. Incredible stuff considering he was dog shit for us.
Sheffield United on fire on 22:11 - Sep 27 with 1202 viewsNorthernr

He's a great manager Wilder. Basically done an incredible job everywhere he's been including his first job at Alfreton. Got Northampton promoted as champions while his players weren't being paid.
Sheffield United on fire on 22:19 - Sep 27 with 1181 viewsstevec

Sheffield United on fire on 22:09 - Sep 27 by Toast_R

Good goals too. Incredible stuff considering he was dog shit for us.

Was that when Austin was here? Seem to remember Clarke had to play wide for us and he's been a good out and out striker for both Sheffield clubs and a reasonable job at Coventry.
Sheffield United on fire on 22:25 - Sep 27 with 1164 viewsToast_R

No it was when Warnock was in charge. He had a few games but looked like a right clogger and was swiftly pushed to the back of the pecking order behind Tommy Smith and Rob Hulse. Fair play to him to find this kind of form though.
Sheffield United on fire on 11:03 - Sep 28 with 999 viewsterryb

Sheffield United on fire on 22:25 - Sep 27 by Toast_R

No it was when Warnock was in charge. He had a few games but looked like a right clogger and was swiftly pushed to the back of the pecking order behind Tommy Smith and Rob Hulse. Fair play to him to find this kind of form though.

To be fair, he only started in three games for us. One of which was in the FA Cup.

Surely not enough games played to make a judgement on his overall ability?

Personally I would have much preferred that Clarke had been selected rather than Hulse.
Login to get fewer ads

Sheffield United on fire on 11:12 - Sep 28 with 988 viewspaulparker

Sheffield United on fire on 22:11 - Sep 27 by Northernr

He's a great manager Wilder. Basically done an incredible job everywhere he's been including his first job at Alfreton. Got Northampton promoted as champions while his players weren't being paid.

Done good things at Oxford as well , my mate was doing the groundsman duties at Northampton a couple of seasons back and he said Wilder was a tyrant and the players and staff feared him , he used to watch them train as he helped do the pitches there also and he said wilder very meticulous and the players were drilled to within an inch of their lives on defending and set plays
also they seem to have some good youngsters mixed with some old pros (very neil Warnock ) and they have churned a few out over the years I like the look of the lad brooks btw he could be one to watch

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Sheffield United on fire on 11:18 - Sep 28 with 974 viewssmegma

Sheffield United on fire on 11:03 - Sep 28 by terryb

To be fair, he only started in three games for us. One of which was in the FA Cup.

Surely not enough games played to make a judgement on his overall ability?

Personally I would have much preferred that Clarke had been selected rather than Hulse.

Yet you've made a judgement on his ability on 3 appearances??

He used to run like he was in a quagmire, even in summer. Has done the lower leagues since he left us and his hard work has paid off. Good luck to him but he was awful for us. Nice to see him wearing gloves in September.
Sheffield United on fire on 11:26 - Sep 28 with 962 viewsterryb

Sheffield United on fire on 11:18 - Sep 28 by smegma

Yet you've made a judgement on his ability on 3 appearances??

He used to run like he was in a quagmire, even in summer. Has done the lower leagues since he left us and his hard work has paid off. Good luck to him but he was awful for us. Nice to see him wearing gloves in September.

Possibly true, but I felt it was more a statement on the lack of ability of Rob Hulse!
Sheffield United on fire on 11:29 - Sep 28 with 959 viewssmegma

Sheffield United on fire on 11:26 - Sep 28 by terryb

Possibly true, but I felt it was more a statement on the lack of ability of Rob Hulse!

Fair point but wasn't he injury prone at the time??
Sheffield United on fire on 11:49 - Sep 28 with 937 viewsYorkRanger

A manager who is absolutely passionate about the club, sound familiar..
Sheffield United on fire on 11:52 - Sep 28 with 933 viewsWokingR

Well that's annoying.
I read your header and really hoped the place had burned down.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024