Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Strachan on genetics 12:45 - Oct 9 with 5724 viewssimmo

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41546717

"Genetically, we are behind," said Strachan. "In the last campaign we were the second smallest, apart from Spain.

"Maybe we get big women and men together and see what we can do."

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Strachan on genetics on 06:30 - Oct 13 with 1766 viewsdistortR

Strachan on genetics on 01:33 - Oct 13 by karl

I'm scared I've peaked Fred, big year for me 2018, I'm no spring chicken and couple of bad results will make Strachan look a genius. I'll be very careful that our friendlies are against suitable opposition, see you on Easter Island next year!

compared to most of those being touted, you are a spring chicken mate!

As a reward for staying in the union in these years of turmoil, maybe we could present you with Gareth Southgate?
Strachan on genetics on 13:18 - Oct 13 with 1698 viewsDannyPaddox

Scottish Genetics

Scottish Genetics by Irvine Welsh
Strachan on genetics on 21:16 - Oct 13 with 1651 viewsFredManRave

Strachan on genetics on 01:33 - Oct 13 by karl

I'm scared I've peaked Fred, big year for me 2018, I'm no spring chicken and couple of bad results will make Strachan look a genius. I'll be very careful that our friendlies are against suitable opposition, see you on Easter Island next year!

Would love to, mate, but I've already got plans for Easter next year.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Strachan on genetics on 14:05 - Oct 14 with 1591 viewsTacticalR

I wonder if there will be any regulation of genetically modified footballers (GMFs)? Or will Scotland end up like The Island of Doctor Moreau?

Air hostess clique

Strachan on genetics on 10:53 - Oct 23 with 1515 viewsaston_hoop

Oh dear....it could be worse for Scotland I guess!

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41714913

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Strachan on genetics on 10:57 - Oct 23 with 1511 viewspaulparker

Strachan on genetics on 10:53 - Oct 23 by aston_hoop

Oh dear....it could be worse for Scotland I guess!

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41714913

Please let this happen (sorry Karl)

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Strachan on genetics on 11:19 - Oct 23 with 1500 viewskarl

Strachan on genetics on 10:57 - Oct 23 by paulparker

Please let this happen (sorry Karl)

It's amazing how these things grow legs, asked if he thought the Scotland job was a decent one he diplomatically says yes, next question is 'would you consider doing the job?' Diplomatically 'yes'. Next thing its all over the place that the charlatan is a big name candidate for the job and you know this will run for a while yet! If this gets any creedance from the SFA christ knows what I'll do. Perhaps showing him how little money the SFA has will force a quick retraction ?
And PP your apology carries little weight, I can sense the glee.....
Strachan on genetics on 11:50 - Oct 23 with 1481 viewspaulparker

Strachan on genetics on 11:19 - Oct 23 by karl

It's amazing how these things grow legs, asked if he thought the Scotland job was a decent one he diplomatically says yes, next question is 'would you consider doing the job?' Diplomatically 'yes'. Next thing its all over the place that the charlatan is a big name candidate for the job and you know this will run for a while yet! If this gets any creedance from the SFA christ knows what I'll do. Perhaps showing him how little money the SFA has will force a quick retraction ?

in all seriousness Karl I actually wanted Scotland to come second and as ive said before Strachan was a terrible appointment when you consider they have more players available to them than both the Irelands and even Wales , going into that last game it baffled me that they played Mulgrew and chris martin
mind you even more baffling is the fact that Moyes could be the man to take over
id give to lambert who I think would make you hard to beat or Alex Neil

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Strachan on genetics on 11:54 - Oct 23 with 1473 viewsTacticalR

Strachan on genetics on 11:19 - Oct 23 by karl

The state of Harry's legs is an unfathomable and ever-shifting phenomenon.

Air hostess clique

Strachan on genetics on 12:17 - Oct 23 with 1446 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Add a bit of Bruzilian DNA

Strachan on genetics on 15:38 - Oct 23 with 1398 viewskarl

Strachan on genetics on 11:50 - Oct 23 by paulparker

in all seriousness Karl I actually wanted Scotland to come second and as ive said before Strachan was a terrible appointment when you consider they have more players available to them than both the Irelands and even Wales , going into that last game it baffled me that they played Mulgrew and chris martin
mind you even more baffling is the fact that Moyes could be the man to take over
id give to lambert who I think would make you hard to beat or Alex Neil

I know you've always been critical of Strachan mate, and with sound reasoning too. Biggest problem he had is his refusal to play young Scottish based players and instead went with the 'proven' mediocrity playing in English Championship, I know many scoff at our league but there are good fresh youngsters to pick and coach towards being regular picks but he just wouldn't take the small gamble it required.
Alex Neil would be good but can't see him leaving Preston this season, Moyes nor Lambert for me but what we need is someone with an eye for a young player. Lars Lagerbeck could be the one but that's lazy on my behalf picking someone successful with small nations as I've git no idea on his availability etc
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024