Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ben Harrington 22:26 - Oct 10 with 22291 viewsLeane88

a very devoted fan of QPR was killed out in Thailand five years ago. His mother has tried to contact the club numerous times but has been unsuccessful. She has set up a petition to try and get the government to look into deaths in Thailand and is struggling getting this campaign of the ground.

Ben Harrington was a season ticket holder along with his brothers Mark and Luke Harrington. He was always at football be it a home game or an away game. He also featured in the 4 year plan. Being the life and soul of every party, Ben loved his family and especially his mum. He would do anything for her. Ben flew out to Thailand for a 2 week holiday with his brother Mark and a friend and never returned home, it was a heart wrenching time for the family. They have set up the page Ben Harrington Repatriation on Facebook and BHRepatriation on Twitter. They have tried to get awareness for people going to Thailand especially Koh Tao also known as 'death island'.

I am asking you please if you can find it in your heart to get behind this petition and share it far and wide. It would mean so much to the family and if something comes of this we know Ben wouldn't of died in vain.

https://www.change.org/p/theresa-may-british-deaths-in-thailand-need-to-be-inves
Ben Harrington on 20:08 - Oct 11 with 2903 viewsenfieldargh

signed

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Ben Harrington on 20:17 - Oct 11 with 2892 viewsNoDiddley

Done
I met Ben after the Brum (4 year plan film game) at the station. He was always chipper & full of optimism!
Ben Harrington on 21:29 - Oct 11 with 2847 viewsPunteR

Signed. Only takes a few seconds to do..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Ben Harrington on 22:35 - Oct 11 with 2807 viewsflynnbo

Done. Hope it helps find the family some closure.
Ben Harrington on 22:35 - Oct 11 with 2807 viewsHadders

Didn't know him, but impressed by his mother's campaign and the messages here. Signed.
Ben Harrington on 22:44 - Oct 11 with 2797 viewsswitchingcode

Ben Harrington on 22:35 - Oct 11 by Hadders

Didn't know him, but impressed by his mother's campaign and the messages here. Signed.

+1
[Post edited 12 Oct 2017 8:04]
Ben Harrington on 01:09 - Oct 12 with 2759 viewsstuabd

+1
Ben Harrington on 08:25 - Oct 12 with 2690 viewssimmo

Signed also, last I checked it was almost at the required signatures.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Login to get fewer ads

Ben Harrington on 10:47 - Oct 12 with 2628 viewsLeane88

Thank you so much to everyone that has signed. It is a massive help and you won't believe how much it means to all of us.
Please share far and wide on social media as well....
Thank you
Leane
X
Ben Harrington on 11:51 - Oct 12 with 2595 viewsjohncharles

Signed
[Post edited 12 Oct 2017 14:01]

Strong and stable my arse.

Ben Harrington on 12:26 - Oct 12 with 2575 viewsBrightonhoop

Done. Sorry for your loss.
Ben Harrington on 16:48 - Oct 12 with 2467 viewsOllie23

+1
Ben Harrington on 18:33 - Oct 12 with 2439 viewsSimonJames

Done

100% of people who drink water will die.

Ben Harrington on 19:53 - Oct 12 with 2417 viewsLblock

Done this a day or so ago – has it been put on ALL the forums? If not then it should be

We are but few us band of brothers
Losing one so young is terrible
RiP fella - recognise you from away games.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Ben Harrington on 21:21 - Oct 12 with 2385 viewsLeane88

Ben Harrington on 19:53 - Oct 12 by Lblock

Done this a day or so ago – has it been put on ALL the forums? If not then it should be

We are but few us band of brothers
Losing one so young is terrible
RiP fella - recognise you from away games.

I've tried to. I've signed up to QPR606, WeAreTheRangersBoys and IndyR’s... but waiting for QPR606 and IndyR's to authorise my account. Any more that you can tell me of? Would really appreciate it. Thank you so much for your support
Ben Harrington on 21:26 - Oct 12 with 2382 viewsNorthernr

Ben Harrington on 21:21 - Oct 12 by Leane88

I've tried to. I've signed up to QPR606, WeAreTheRangersBoys and IndyR’s... but waiting for QPR606 and IndyR's to authorise my account. Any more that you can tell me of? Would really appreciate it. Thank you so much for your support

I'll stick it out on the LFW Twitter as well...
Ben Harrington on 21:40 - Oct 12 with 2373 viewsLeane88

Ben Harrington on 21:26 - Oct 12 by Northernr

I'll stick it out on the LFW Twitter as well...

Thank you
Ben Harrington on 21:58 - Oct 12 with 2355 viewsLblock

www.QPRdot.org

Also a few others I dont know like QPRReport etc

Good luck

Ben Harrington on 22:01 - Oct 12 with 2321 viewsRoller

I've emailed one of the mods on Not606 for you; hopefully she can push through your registration.
Ben Harrington on 22:31 - Oct 12 with 2329 viewsLblock

If we’ve can get Jamie Pollock voted as more important than Jesus Christ then I’m certain we can make the 5,000 target easily surpassed

Whilst I didn’t know Ben I knew him by face and I’m sure he’d be helping fellow Rfosi

T.N.A

Ben Harrington on 23:30 - Oct 12 with 2294 viewsLeane88

Ben Harrington on 22:31 - Oct 12 by Lblock

If we’ve can get Jamie Pollock voted as more important than Jesus Christ then I’m certain we can make the 5,000 target easily surpassed

Whilst I didn’t know Ben I knew him by face and I’m sure he’d be helping fellow Rfosi

T.N.A

Thank you so much for this message. Its true, Ben was so passionate and would help anyone out. He lived for QPR. Its so lovely to have the support. We need 10,000 signature to have a response from.the government. So far the Thai government has banned this petition in Thailand so it's obviously making an impact.
Ben Harrington on 23:36 - Oct 12 with 2286 viewsLeane88

So far we have had 200 signatures since I have put this thread up.
I can't thank you enough.
Ben loved QPR so much and I think he would be so grateful if he were alive.
It means a lot to his mum and brothers too.
Ben Harrington on 09:54 - Oct 13 with 2190 viewsLlanranger

Ben Harrington on 23:36 - Oct 12 by Leane88

So far we have had 200 signatures since I have put this thread up.
I can't thank you enough.
Ben loved QPR so much and I think he would be so grateful if he were alive.
It means a lot to his mum and brothers too.

Have you tried putting this up on the Lonely Planet forum? You might have to ask their permission, but it's got over a million members.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2017 9:55]
Ben Harrington on 12:32 - Oct 13 with 2118 viewsLeane88

Ben Harrington on 09:54 - Oct 13 by Llanranger

Have you tried putting this up on the Lonely Planet forum? You might have to ask their permission, but it's got over a million members.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2017 9:55]

Thank you for this. I have joined and posted...
Ben Harrington on 12:35 - Oct 13 with 2118 viewsLeane88

So the BBC have been in contact with us and they're getting behind the petition. This is amazing news. They're talking about campaigning towards the end of the month. We are so grateful for everyone's contribution.
If anyone else wants to sign. It only takes 30 seconds... please keep signing...
Forever grateful.xxx
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024