Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR live stream from outside UK 10:25 - Oct 15 with 1467 viewsenfieldargh

I'm abroad for the Bolton game and plan to watch the game online, can any of you expats tell me how to go about it and how will QPR know I'm abroad as I'm a UK resident

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

QPR live stream from outside UK on 14:18 - Oct 15 with 1397 viewsLythamR

pretty sure you cant do it that way unfortunately

As i understand it the person signing up has to use an adress and bank details that are outside the UK

Check with the club and pleae post back if that isnt the case because it would be really useful for people on holiday or working abroad
QPR live stream from outside UK on 14:20 - Oct 15 with 1396 viewsNorthernr

I did this yesterday as I'm in France. Log in, go to QPR player, scroll down to the 'buy individual match' option, stick your details in but make sure the country is set to France or wherever you are and it plays fine, or did at least for me yesterday.
QPR live stream from outside UK on 15:35 - Oct 15 with 1366 viewsenfieldargh

QPR live stream from outside UK on 14:20 - Oct 15 by Northernr

I did this yesterday as I'm in France. Log in, go to QPR player, scroll down to the 'buy individual match' option, stick your details in but make sure the country is set to France or wherever you are and it plays fine, or did at least for me yesterday.

I emailed in-crowd support this is their reply instruction

Do you think Notlob V QPR is being shown live across the UK?

Thanks for your query.

If you have been streaming content successfully all season, that means you allowed the app to access your location, meaning it will pick up that you are trying to access its features from abroad.

However, once abroad, you will need to purchase an international pass from the club website, enabling you to stream live video content. Also, I would advise checking the TV schedule to ensure this game is not being shown live in the UK. If it is, international video coverage will not be available for this game.

If you have any more questions, please get back in touch.

Many thanks,
Joe

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

QPR live stream from outside UK on 21:26 - Oct 15 with 1289 viewsTacticalR

I think the system must automatically pick up your location from your device's ip address. When you are abroad the system will see a different ip address than the one you have in the UK (e.g. if you are using the internet in a foreign hotel).

You can see your current ip address here:
https://whatismyipaddress.com/

My QPR mate goes over to Ireland quite a lot and uses it over there and he says you can still pay for it with your normal UK bank account.

Air hostess clique

QPR live stream from outside UK on 23:52 - Oct 15 with 1228 viewsBrianMcCarthy

QPR live stream from outside UK on 14:20 - Oct 15 by Northernr

This will work.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024