Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New York 13:04 - Oct 15 with 1661 viewsAJB0105

Heading to NYC tomorrow for a week, is there an NYC R's group that get together to watch our games?
The week is pretty rammed but if there is a meeting point may just fit in the Bolton game.
Cheers.
New York on 13:28 - Oct 15 with 1638 viewsMatch82

Yeah the new York group is a decent size. Type "qpr new York" into Facebook and you'll find the page, they post up when/where they are meeting for each game
New York on 14:10 - Oct 15 with 1601 viewsAJB0105

Many thanks, will go and find them
New York on 18:20 - Oct 15 with 1502 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Yes, good lads. They seem to have been having a meet up for most Saturday games recently.
New York on 20:08 - Oct 15 with 1451 viewsstowmarketrange

It’s not much more expensive to get to New York than it is to get to Bolton.And it’s a better night out there than Bolton.
New York on 23:01 - Oct 15 with 1377 viewsBoston

New York on 20:08 - Oct 15 by stowmarketrange

It’s not much more expensive to get to New York than it is to get to Bolton.And it’s a better night out there than Bolton.

Really, we don't have Coronation St y'know.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

New York on 23:03 - Oct 15 with 1372 viewswombat

New York on 23:01 - Oct 15 by Boston

Really, we don't have Coronation St y'know.

Great bunch of lads , the bar is right next to the Empire State Building , we of course have the biggest presence there as well , if you want to watch the Bolton game it can't be beaten as a venue

Poll: which is your favouite foot

New York on 23:18 - Oct 15 with 1362 viewsBoston

New York on 23:03 - Oct 15 by wombat

Great bunch of lads , the bar is right next to the Empire State Building , we of course have the biggest presence there as well , if you want to watch the Bolton game it can't be beaten as a venue

Where were ya when I lived on West 34th?

New York on 00:23 - Oct 16 with 1346 viewsstowmarketrange

New York on 23:03 - Oct 15 by wombat

I walked from our hotel on 44st to the Brooklyn bridge via the Empire State Building in May 2001 when the Mrs was still sleeping off her jet lag.
I could see it getting bigger and bigger as I got closer but I walked straight past it without even noticing it was there.
Login to get fewer ads

New York on 00:51 - Oct 16 with 1338 viewsBoston

New York on 00:23 - Oct 16 by stowmarketrange

I walked from our hotel on 44st to the Brooklyn bridge via the Empire State Building in May 2001 when the Mrs was still sleeping off her jet lag.
I could see it getting bigger and bigger as I got closer but I walked straight past it without even noticing it was there.

Future reference, 'bout a mile high, blocks out the sun, freakin big monkey hanging off the side of it.

New York on 05:38 - Oct 16 with 1301 viewsstowmarketrange

New York on 00:51 - Oct 16 by Boston

Future reference, 'bout a mile high, blocks out the sun, freakin big monkey hanging off the side of it.

I tend to find that if I’m walking along the street looking up I normally bump into things or get run over.
Multitasking is a difficult skill for some of us to manage.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024