Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McGeady leaves QPR ruing missed chances — Report 18:00 - Oct 15 with 1709 viewsNorthernr

McGeady leaves QPR ruing missed chances — Report 15th Oct 2017 17:59
QPR are still winless on the road this season, though quite how that’s the case after Saturday’s match against a dreadful Sunderland side has Lee McAlpine struggling to explain. 10

McGeady leaves QPR ruing missed chances — Report on 21:17 - Oct 15 with 1419 viewsLythamR

Thanks, Lee and Happy Birthday
McGeady leaves QPR ruing missed chances — Report on 22:07 - Oct 15 with 1363 viewsisawqpratwcity

For service above and beyond...thanks, Lee. Great report.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

McGeady leaves QPR ruing missed chances — Report on 00:39 - Oct 16 with 1257 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Thanks Lee. Good report.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

McGeady leaves QPR ruing missed chances — Report on 02:17 - Oct 16 with 1228 viewstimcocking

Youre not wrong about the BBC match report!!!

Against the run of play? Deserved point? Wtf? One of the most one-sided away performances i've seen! We was robbed.

That's fcuking wound me up that has. Fcuking BBC, what a joke they are.
McGeady leaves QPR ruing missed chances — Report on 10:40 - Oct 16 with 975 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

McGeady leaves QPR ruing missed chances — Report on 02:17 - Oct 16 by timcocking

Youre not wrong about the BBC match report!!!

Against the run of play? Deserved point? Wtf? One of the most one-sided away performances i've seen! We was robbed.

That's fcuking wound me up that has. Fcuking BBC, what a joke they are.

Also before the game I heard someone on the radio (I don't know who) saying something really scathing about how unthinkable it would be for Sunderland not to beat us. "If they can't beat QPR then..." Or something similar. Really pissed me off!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

McGeady leaves QPR ruing missed chances — Report on 12:44 - Oct 16 with 877 viewsBlackCrowe

McGeady leaves QPR ruing missed chances — Report on 10:40 - Oct 16 by CliveWilsonSaid

Also before the game I heard someone on the radio (I don't know who) saying something really scathing about how unthinkable it would be for Sunderland not to beat us. "If they can't beat QPR then..." Or something similar. Really pissed me off!

You could be forgiven for saying that. Any team at home against a team that is winless in six, should fancy their chances.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024