Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next three games - Bolton A, Wolves H, Sheff Utd H 12:49 - Oct 16 with 1561 viewsBlackCrowe

Crucial next 3 games for Ollie and Rs i reckon.

Less than three points: In deep sh*t

3-4 points: Just enough to keep the natives at bay

5+ points: Thank you very much

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Next three games - Bolton A, Wolves H, Sheff Utd H on 13:10 - Oct 16 with 1525 viewsdaveB

I get that he needs points as we are at the annual change the manager stage of the season but whatever points total we get from these 3 games we won't be doomed, safe or flying after them and will still have tons of points to play for.
Next three games - Bolton A, Wolves H, Sheff Utd H on 13:38 - Oct 16 with 1488 viewsBlackCrowe

Next three games - Bolton A, Wolves H, Sheff Utd H on 13:10 - Oct 16 by daveB

I get that he needs points as we are at the annual change the manager stage of the season but whatever points total we get from these 3 games we won't be doomed, safe or flying after them and will still have tons of points to play for.

Kind of agree. But no wins would make us winless in 9 games - that is deep pressure territory.

I predict 4 points.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Next three games - Bolton A, Wolves H, Sheff Utd H on 14:47 - Oct 16 with 1415 viewsdaveB

Next three games - Bolton A, Wolves H, Sheff Utd H on 13:38 - Oct 16 by BlackCrowe

Kind of agree. But no wins would make us winless in 9 games - that is deep pressure territory.

I predict 4 points.

I don't think any manager can afford 3 defeats in a row especially Holloway after the two runs last season so he'll need to pick up a few points of course but we'll still have tons of points to play for afterwards. For me I'd only think about changing managers if we're in the bottom 3 or playing really poorly.
Next three games - Bolton A, Wolves H, Sheff Utd H on 15:13 - Oct 16 with 1384 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Just bought tickets for the Wolves match and according to our website we're also playing Sheffield United at 3.00pm on Saturday 28th. And there you were all wondering why we've an inflated first team squad of 35 plus, now we know. Goss might even get a run out.
Next three games - Bolton A, Wolves H, Sheff Utd H on 22:05 - Oct 16 with 1228 viewsisawqpratwcity

Next three games - Bolton A, Wolves H, Sheff Utd H on 14:47 - Oct 16 by daveB

I don't think any manager can afford 3 defeats in a row especially Holloway after the two runs last season so he'll need to pick up a few points of course but we'll still have tons of points to play for afterwards. For me I'd only think about changing managers if we're in the bottom 3 or playing really poorly.

"...if we're in the bottom 3 or playing really poorly."

I appreciate you stating your performance conditions for Holloway. Let's see how he goes.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Next three games - Bolton A, Wolves H, Sheff Utd H on 22:49 - Oct 16 with 1181 viewsDejR_vu

Not sure of the relevance of the next three games in particular. Looking at the next couple of months I think we'll struggle to get more than another six points before Christmas.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2017 22:51]

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Next three games - Bolton A, Wolves H, Sheff Utd H on 23:23 - Oct 16 with 1148 viewsWestonsuperR

The majority of the fans including myself predicted a season of struggle and so far we are mid-table. I don’t see these games as vital and there should be no calls for Ollie to go if we get a low points total from them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024