Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Weather. 14:50 - Oct 16 with 6697 viewsMick_S

It's gone dark yellow in Uxbridge.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Weather. on 16:31 - Oct 16 with 1819 viewsLowerloftLad

I have just brought my baby girl home for the first time she was born saturday so im putting a ban to the end of the world

But blue sky in lockerbie scotland
[Post edited 16 Oct 2017 16:31]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Weather. on 16:38 - Oct 16 with 1799 viewsmichael67

Flight landing in Dublin today

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

Weather. on 16:43 - Oct 16 with 1777 viewshopphoops

At the risk of presenting as a steaming smart arse, the weather in the French Alps is more perfect than anyone can remember. The sky's an intense Royal Panda blue rather than the normal Classic FM. I think this portends a good smiting too though.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2017 16:43]

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Weather. on 16:46 - Oct 16 with 1769 viewsToast_R

Weather. on 16:38 - Oct 16 by michael67

Flight landing in Dublin today

He did very well there. Dread to think what the turb was like coming in from the Atlantic.
Weather. on 16:49 - Oct 16 with 1765 viewsBlackCrowe

I'm scared. Please make it stop.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Weather. on 17:29 - Oct 16 with 1705 viewsMonahoop

Weather. on 15:37 - Oct 16 by RBlock

Apparently 2 killed by the hurricane so far. One 70 year old lady hit by a falling tree whilst in her car. The other was a bloke who was killed in a chainsaw incident trying to move a felled tree. Whilst he certainly had good ambitions, you have to question the logic of the guy who gets out his chainsaw in a hurricane... RIP the both of them

Raise that to 3 now. Person killed in Co Louth. Waterford, Cork, Kerry, Clare and Galway getting it bad. Mayo just getting it. Very windy here in Co. Monaghan at the moment with the odd strong gust, but nothing more than an average windy autumn day so far. Might worsen here later. As with England the sky here was a weird orange/grey early this morning. I remember the same phenomenon with the sky and an eerie calm before the '87 hurricane in southern England.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Weather. on 18:10 - Oct 16 with 1667 viewsdistortR

we're getting it in the isle of man now. Can any cumbria based hoops keep an eye out for my kid's trampoline? It's heading your way at 70mph. Ta!
Weather. on 19:07 - Oct 16 with 1614 viewsPinnerPaul

At my Daughter's wedding planning meeting today near Burford.

Think it was a sign telling her to call it off and save me a shed load of money!

Only joking first born!
Login to get fewer ads

Weather. on 19:12 - Oct 16 with 1607 viewsderbyhoop

25C and blue skies in the Limousin. Just to make you all jealous.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Weather. on 22:14 - Oct 16 with 1497 viewsmichael67

Weather. on 18:10 - Oct 16 by distortR

we're getting it in the isle of man now. Can any cumbria based hoops keep an eye out for my kid's trampoline? It's heading your way at 70mph. Ta!

Is this your trampoline?

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

Weather. on 22:20 - Oct 16 with 1488 viewsFDC

Digging the caged Big Ben in the background
[Post edited 16 Oct 2017 22:21]
Weather. on 00:27 - Oct 17 with 1410 viewsBoston

Weather. on 14:54 - Oct 16 by stevec

Same in Epsom.

I'd descrive it as 'nuclear fallout' colour.

Mustard Gas attack, shirley?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Weather. on 00:38 - Oct 17 with 1407 viewsBoston

Weather. on 15:02 - Oct 16 by stevec

I'm going to be well píssed off if it is nuclear based, just got a new fridge freezer.

Doncha know that to survive a nuclear attack you're supposed to climb into the fridge freezer. When it's over it's advisable to have an umbrella for the fallout, wet wipes for the glowing stuff and I'd recommend a quick call to Conor in the box office as the Sky might have fallen.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024