Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari 00:04 - Oct 17 with 13156 viewshoops_legend

Hi all

Just a little YouTube video of Taarabt against calglari. One assist one goal... Also put their striker through a handful of times

Great to see he's back

Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 16:03 - Oct 17 with 2804 viewsEsox_Lucius

Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 15:23 - Oct 17 by WrightUp5hit___

Is that mindworm Joorabachian still his agent?

I believe his scheming played a big part in Adel losing track

IIRC it was someone else from KJ's stable who was actually AT's agent, along with AT's brother. Still not the right people to have saved him from himself IMO.

The grass is always greener.

Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 17:51 - Oct 17 with 2741 viewsPunteR

Class player.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 18:19 - Oct 17 with 2720 viewsBrightonhoop

Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 15:23 - Oct 17 by WrightUp5hit___

Is that mindworm Joorabachian still his agent?

I believe his scheming played a big part in Adel losing track

Really? How? Genuinely interested.

He knew he had to knuckle down, gave an excellent performance in the 1-0 over the Scum at the Bridge then went off the boil until Arry threw his toys out of the pram.

Good to see Adel finding form again but on past evidence it won't last. Brilliantly gifted and frustrating in equal measure.
Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 18:24 - Oct 17 with 2715 viewsPinnerPaul

Gr.eat performance but would have to see it more than once to say he is 'back'

Would also need to know quality of oppo before e going too ott on ONE performance - albeit a very good one - well the 5 mins here is very good - would need to see the other 85 as well of course!

Sorry!
Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 18:27 - Oct 17 with 2707 viewsToast_R

A wonderful talent but he did disrepect the club and team mates numerous times when they needed him to get over his ego and work hard. His public spat with Redknapp in the Papers was diabolical and dragged QPR's name deeper through the quagmire. There was no way back after that.

No doubt he'll do well at Genoa for a time until he has a off game gets hooked early and throws a wobbly alientating himself from the players and manager again. As sure as night following day
Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 18:54 - Oct 18 with 2584 viewsJamesB1979

His pass for the first goal.....absolutely top class.
Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 19:53 - Oct 18 with 2565 viewsDylanP

OK. Why are people arguing about Taarabt again? Let's assume that all of us know that Adel is supremely talented and a complete tosser at the same time, and just enjoy the beautiful play from an ex-QPR man. Sometimes it is just OK to enjoy stuff without having to argue.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 20:34 - Oct 18 with 2542 viewsflynnbo

Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 19:53 - Oct 18 by DylanP

OK. Why are people arguing about Taarabt again? Let's assume that all of us know that Adel is supremely talented and a complete tosser at the same time, and just enjoy the beautiful play from an ex-QPR man. Sometimes it is just OK to enjoy stuff without having to argue.

Oh no, it's not.
Login to get fewer ads

Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 20:40 - Oct 18 with 2539 viewsbosh67

He's half the size he was and in the shape of his life there. So much more of a team player and so much more mature on this evidence. Christ we miss this kind of player who just splits defences at will. Great to see but f*ck wouldn't it be nice to see this Taarabt back in hoops.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 20:42 - Oct 18 with 2529 viewsjohncharles

Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 18:27 - Oct 17 by Toast_R

A wonderful talent but he did disrepect the club and team mates numerous times when they needed him to get over his ego and work hard. His public spat with Redknapp in the Papers was diabolical and dragged QPR's name deeper through the quagmire. There was no way back after that.

No doubt he'll do well at Genoa for a time until he has a off game gets hooked early and throws a wobbly alientating himself from the players and manager again. As sure as night following day

What he said about Redknapp was true and was fine by me. A bit more of that and we might have got rid of Redknapp and kept Adel.

Strong and stable my arse.

Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 21:24 - Oct 18 with 2516 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

"Professional footballer plays well. Occasionally" hardly headline news.

Why all burst underpants about a player that had one remarkable season for us (and dont forget he bahaved like an utter spoilt tw@t during said season too) and has spent the rest of his career lazing around.

Why is it always this bloke? Why not Furlong or Parkes or one of the many other players that behaved like professionals and played their guts out for the club for years?

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 22:08 - Oct 18 with 2497 viewsEsox_Lucius

Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 21:24 - Oct 18 by UPPERLOFTNZ

Why all burst underpants about a player that had one remarkable season for us (and dont forget he bahaved like an utter spoilt tw@t during said season too) and has spent the rest of his career lazing around.

Why is it always this bloke? Why not Furlong or Parkes or one of the many other players that behaved like professionals and played their guts out for the club for years?

"one season"? let's get it right, 3 seasons where he was worth the entrance money alone or the only thing worth watching please.

The grass is always greener.

Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 22:11 - Oct 18 with 2496 viewsDougal_RBlock

I’ll tell you why.......

Taarabt to a lot of fans is what Bowles or Marsh was to a lot of our older generation of fans.

He is without doubt the most skilful and talented player IVE seen play for QPR is all my time in supporting them. For me the team that had the likes of Rowlands , Gallen, Cook, Furlong etc was my favourite ‘team’.
But I can’t see another Adel appearing for a long time.

Remember the goals against Swansea where he nut meg a player then curled into the bottom corner. He was unstoppable that season and could have taken on the prem had he really applied himself. But Warnock going and Redknapp coming in ruined all that.
Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 22:15 - Oct 18 with 2488 viewsHunterhoop

Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 22:11 - Oct 18 by Dougal_RBlock

I’ll tell you why.......

Taarabt to a lot of fans is what Bowles or Marsh was to a lot of our older generation of fans.

He is without doubt the most skilful and talented player IVE seen play for QPR is all my time in supporting them. For me the team that had the likes of Rowlands , Gallen, Cook, Furlong etc was my favourite ‘team’.
But I can’t see another Adel appearing for a long time.

Remember the goals against Swansea where he nut meg a player then curled into the bottom corner. He was unstoppable that season and could have taken on the prem had he really applied himself. But Warnock going and Redknapp coming in ruined all that.

Well, to be fair Hughes was in for 12 months in between.

And, what everyone forgets, is Adel had a very good first Prem campaign. The last two months of the first season we were back, he was on fire. Arsenal and Spurs at home spring to mind.
Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 23:29 - Oct 18 with 2444 viewsPunteR

Class player.

Have i said that already..?

Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 23:47 - Oct 18 with 2435 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 21:24 - Oct 18 by UPPERLOFTNZ

In girlfriend terms:

Furlong was the one that you go on city breaks with and take to see your parents.

Taarabt was the one that might threaten to cut your nuts off for smiling at a barmaid but let you put it in the balloon knot afterwards.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2017 23:48]
Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 07:27 - Oct 19 with 2357 viewsdaveB

Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 22:15 - Oct 18 by Hunterhoop

Well, to be fair Hughes was in for 12 months in between.

And, what everyone forgets, is Adel had a very good first Prem campaign. The last two months of the first season we were back, he was on fire. Arsenal and Spurs at home spring to mind.

He was also very good in the second season as well, along with Ryan Nelson the only one playing well in the first half of the season until he was dropped from the team after the mid season trip to Dubai and never recovered from that
Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 20:22 - Oct 25 with 2155 viewsloftboy

Scores again tonight

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 20:26 - Oct 25 with 2150 viewstraininvain

Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 07:27 - Oct 19 by daveB

He was also very good in the second season as well, along with Ryan Nelson the only one playing well in the first half of the season until he was dropped from the team after the mid season trip to Dubai and never recovered from that

Dropped after missing a penalty vs Norwich if I remember correctly.

Great piece of management on a confidence player.
Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 20:37 - Oct 25 with 2146 viewsPunteR

Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 20:26 - Oct 25 by traininvain

Dropped after missing a penalty vs Norwich if I remember correctly.

Great piece of management on a confidence player.

Was that Redknapp?

Probably looking for any excuse to drop him and justify why he bombed him out of Spurs as well..

Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 20:59 - Oct 25 with 2126 viewsRBlock

https://streamable.com/go9zr
[Post edited 25 Oct 2017 21:00]
Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 21:30 - Oct 25 with 2102 viewsBrightonhoop

Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 20:22 - Oct 25 by loftboy

Scores again tonight

Glad he's finding some form. Next level is to keep it and enjoy the glittering career he should have had by now before it's too late. Wish him all the best with that, genuinely, hope he's finally maturing. He's a joy to watch when on form. And never been better than he was at QPR to date.
Hope he gets there.
Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 22:49 - Oct 25 with 2052 viewstraininvain

Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 20:37 - Oct 25 by PunteR

Was that Redknapp?

Probably looking for any excuse to drop him and justify why he bombed him out of Spurs as well..

Yeah it was Redknapp. It wasn't long after Taarabt had one of his best performances for the club away at Chelsea.

Felt harsh at the time and it was the beginning of the end for Taarabt at QPR.

Anyway, good to see him playing well again and hope to see him back at Loftus Road one day.
Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 02:41 - Oct 26 with 2004 viewsFredManRave

Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 14:24 - Oct 17 by Antti_Heinola

Er... who told you that?

Was Andre Agassi born with that amazing return of serve? No. His father attached a racquet to his hand when he was a baby so he could hit tennis balls on a mobile. Were the Williams sisters 'naturals'? No, they worked hour after hour after hour.

Want to know why so many great long distance runners come from a relatively small area on the Great Rift Valley? Gotta be genes, right? Nah. Genes there are as mixed up and varied as anywhere in Europe. It's because as kids many of them had no choice other than to run miles to school and back at every at altitude, so became great runners.

Don Bradman. Maybe the greatest ever cricketer. Just born with it? Nope. Practised for hours as a kid basically with a stick hitting a ball against a wall. Wherever you go, whatever sphere, it's the hardest workers who reach the top.

Mozart. A child genius, with god given talent, right? Nope. Both parents were heavily into music. They were teaching him for an exatraordinarily young age. And, actually, if anything, he was a little slow compared to his peers. Most truly great composers were producing genuinely original pieces of work after about 10 years of hardcore practice. Mozart took more like about 20 or longer. Obviously, he got there in the end.

I can go on. And on.

I had a friend at school and I used to think he was so lucky because he barely had to revise for exams and he'd do well. Natural intelligence, the bstard. But he was my best friend and I found out more about his background. And guess what? He did longer hours, more intensive work, more study, and crucially more harder study, in his first 12 years then I did - by far. It wasn't natural. It was work.

Tim Cahill. Told his entire life in Oz he was too small, not good enough, not big enough. Ask him if a single ounce of his amazing heading ability, and he is one of the best headers in the history of the game, came from a celestial being, or genes, and he'll laugh at you. Because he worked his ass off for years to be that good. Practised jumping, practised heading techniques, until his size didn't matter because he could leap higher and head the ball better than people bigger and stronger than him.

Sorry, I know this is a rant, and I don't mean it to be having a go at you at all, but God given talent is an absolute crock. I'm sure people have slight leanings, that, say, football comes a little easier to them than, say, maths. But no one was born a footballer, just as no one was born a chess champion or a writer or anything else. The whole 'natural talent' thing is a cop out. 'I could've been great, but I haven't got his/her natural talent. Not my fault.' Total nonsense. 'You can't learn any of it' - that is just flat out untrue.

Bloody Hell. Bob Malcolm had really shít parents.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 03:50 - Oct 26 with 1990 viewsHooparoo

Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 14:24 - Oct 17 by Antti_Heinola

Er... who told you that?

Was Andre Agassi born with that amazing return of serve? No. His father attached a racquet to his hand when he was a baby so he could hit tennis balls on a mobile. Were the Williams sisters 'naturals'? No, they worked hour after hour after hour.

Want to know why so many great long distance runners come from a relatively small area on the Great Rift Valley? Gotta be genes, right? Nah. Genes there are as mixed up and varied as anywhere in Europe. It's because as kids many of them had no choice other than to run miles to school and back at every at altitude, so became great runners.

Don Bradman. Maybe the greatest ever cricketer. Just born with it? Nope. Practised for hours as a kid basically with a stick hitting a ball against a wall. Wherever you go, whatever sphere, it's the hardest workers who reach the top.

Mozart. A child genius, with god given talent, right? Nope. Both parents were heavily into music. They were teaching him for an exatraordinarily young age. And, actually, if anything, he was a little slow compared to his peers. Most truly great composers were producing genuinely original pieces of work after about 10 years of hardcore practice. Mozart took more like about 20 or longer. Obviously, he got there in the end.

I can go on. And on.

I had a friend at school and I used to think he was so lucky because he barely had to revise for exams and he'd do well. Natural intelligence, the bstard. But he was my best friend and I found out more about his background. And guess what? He did longer hours, more intensive work, more study, and crucially more harder study, in his first 12 years then I did - by far. It wasn't natural. It was work.

Tim Cahill. Told his entire life in Oz he was too small, not good enough, not big enough. Ask him if a single ounce of his amazing heading ability, and he is one of the best headers in the history of the game, came from a celestial being, or genes, and he'll laugh at you. Because he worked his ass off for years to be that good. Practised jumping, practised heading techniques, until his size didn't matter because he could leap higher and head the ball better than people bigger and stronger than him.

Sorry, I know this is a rant, and I don't mean it to be having a go at you at all, but God given talent is an absolute crock. I'm sure people have slight leanings, that, say, football comes a little easier to them than, say, maths. But no one was born a footballer, just as no one was born a chess champion or a writer or anything else. The whole 'natural talent' thing is a cop out. 'I could've been great, but I haven't got his/her natural talent. Not my fault.' Total nonsense. 'You can't learn any of it' - that is just flat out untrue.

Antti, agree with most of that - 10,000 hours of practice and all that but I have to pick you up on your Mozart comment.

When he was travelling Europe as a child prodigy the Pope heard about him and asked him and his father to come to Rome. The Pope got his court composer to write an original piece that had never before been rehearsed. Young Mozart was asked to listen to the very first performance and asked to write it down from memory. He did so, note perfect to everyone’s astonishment.

How could he practice that?
[Post edited 26 Oct 2017 5:33]

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024