Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari 00:04 - Oct 17 with 13215 viewshoops_legend

Hi all

Just a little YouTube video of Taarabt against calglari. One assist one goal... Also put their striker through a handful of times

Great to see he's back

Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 00:05 - Oct 17 with 8091 viewshoops_legend

Reminds me of when him and remy played together for first time vs West Ham and he played him through like 4 times...

Shame they never got much chance to continue to play together after that game
Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 00:48 - Oct 17 with 8052 viewsisawqpratwcity

Delightful, nice goal. Good to see him playing some decent football.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 00:56 - Oct 17 with 8047 viewsBoston

Born in Fez y'know and when he wants to he can do it just like that.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 05:15 - Oct 17 with 7952 viewstimcocking

Magnificent player.
Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 07:24 - Oct 17 with 7850 viewsNortholt_Rs

Wow! Now that does bring back some great memories...

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 08:03 - Oct 17 with 7814 viewsEsox_Lucius

Can still find a defence splitting pass at will. Definitely one of the best ever passers at QPR.

The grass is always greener.

Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 08:04 - Oct 17 with 7808 viewsWokingR

Read a recent interview he'd given where he was saying all the right things about working and committing himself.
Looks like the penny has finally dropped with him ?
Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 08:19 - Oct 17 with 7779 viewsCroydonCaptJack

We haven't had an Adel thread for a while but it is justified in order to see him play like that again. Finally!!
Login to get fewer ads

Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 09:13 - Oct 17 with 7688 viewsTheChef

Great to see!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 09:22 - Oct 17 with 7653 viewsPommyhoop

Superb..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 09:31 - Oct 17 with 7638 viewsqpr1976

Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 09:13 - Oct 17 by TheChef

Great to see!

Absolutely. I miss him.

I'll never forget his pass from the halfway line to Routledge with the outside of his boot to win v Coventry. Sublime.

Can't see him having much patience for our current crop of strikers ! And we might have a Derry replacement in Scowen to support him, but do we have a Hill replacement to do the same as in that promotion season ?
Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 09:55 - Oct 17 with 7580 viewsstevec

Assume this is a promo video for the next unsuspecting mugs.

Just looking at his record lately. Prior to this season he doesn't appear to have played first team football since 2014 !
Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 10:15 - Oct 17 with 7549 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 09:55 - Oct 17 by stevec

Just looking at his record lately. Prior to this season he doesn't appear to have played first team football since 2014 !

Incredible waste isn't it Steve.
Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 10:15 - Oct 17 with 7549 viewsMonahoop

Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 09:55 - Oct 17 by stevec

Probably the best one season wonder player we have had at this club to date. Wasn't sorry to see him go and I wouldn't have him back. Put away the Kleenex's folks, he's done.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 10:31 - Oct 17 with 7518 viewsstevec

Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 10:15 - Oct 17 by CroydonCaptJack

Incredible waste isn't it Steve.

It is. Wonderful player, bags of talent, no application.
Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 10:33 - Oct 17 with 7514 viewsWestbourneR

WOW that brings it all back. He's finally found his top form again after a 5/6 hiatus.

When he's like that he is untouchable. In the very top rank of player.

For me he was a real confidence player and when the goals stopped happening his whole game fell apart.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 10:34 - Oct 17 with 7507 viewsqpr1976

Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 10:15 - Oct 17 by Monahoop

Probably the best one season wonder player we have had at this club to date. Wasn't sorry to see him go and I wouldn't have him back. Put away the Kleenex's folks, he's done.

Did slightly more than 1 season for us. If he hadn't been so good on loan the previous season, we wouldn't have brought him. Some of his best goals were on loan.

And I still enjoy seeing the odd strike v Arsenal, Spurs & Fulham, but I generally get what your saying.

As for getting the Kleenex's out - I don't do that over footballers. Just wrong !
Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 11:49 - Oct 17 with 7402 viewsAntti_Heinola

Thanks for posting. I've watched a few of these, and no matter what certain posters think, it's not about crying, it's because I want to see someone of that talent making use of it, and he is unbelievable to watch in that kind of mood. He must have laid on 4 or 5 gorgeous chances there, and the goal was sublime. Great finish, but the first touch and then the movement to get it back was absolutely brilliant.

He's been in the wilds for years, but Genoa were saying positive things about him when he came back in the summer, and the manager has rewarded him and he seems to be responding. This isn't isolated this season. Really hope he can keep this up. I don't think he's a bad person and to say he has no application just shows ignorance - no one, whatever people might tell you, is born with that sort of touch. It's worked on and honed. At some point in his life, he worked his ass off practising. If only he had kept that up, he could have been one of the top players in the world. Still time for him to do something special, mind.

Bare bones.

Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 12:02 - Oct 17 with 7364 viewsstevec

Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 11:49 - Oct 17 by Antti_Heinola

Thanks for posting. I've watched a few of these, and no matter what certain posters think, it's not about crying, it's because I want to see someone of that talent making use of it, and he is unbelievable to watch in that kind of mood. He must have laid on 4 or 5 gorgeous chances there, and the goal was sublime. Great finish, but the first touch and then the movement to get it back was absolutely brilliant.

He's been in the wilds for years, but Genoa were saying positive things about him when he came back in the summer, and the manager has rewarded him and he seems to be responding. This isn't isolated this season. Really hope he can keep this up. I don't think he's a bad person and to say he has no application just shows ignorance - no one, whatever people might tell you, is born with that sort of touch. It's worked on and honed. At some point in his life, he worked his ass off practising. If only he had kept that up, he could have been one of the top players in the world. Still time for him to do something special, mind.

Jeez, so now I'm ignorant as well.

Have a read of your last paragraph and then focus on your penultimate sentence.

Now where's that 220 Bus?
Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 12:17 - Oct 17 with 7328 viewsAntti_Heinola

Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 12:02 - Oct 17 by stevec

Jeez, so now I'm ignorant as well.

Have a read of your last paragraph and then focus on your penultimate sentence.

Now where's that 220 Bus?

my point was he can and has demonstrate(d) application . To say he has none is ignorant, because you don't get that good without some application and hard work. Totally agree he wasted possibly the best years of his career through not working, not training properly and so forth, though. And from what I've read, he showed it this summer, and that's why Genoa have been playing him this season and are starting to see results. Hope it continues - he's too good to waste away.

Bare bones.

Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 12:37 - Oct 17 with 7285 viewstimcocking

Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 11:49 - Oct 17 by Antti_Heinola

Pardon me, but not true.

You can only be born with a God given talent like that, you can't learn any of it. If you're born with a poor first touch, you'll always have a relatively poor first touch within reason.

Of course it's improved with practice, but i guartantee you the first time Adel ever tried doing keepie-uppies, he could do them easy as you like.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2017 12:46]
Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 12:44 - Oct 17 with 7267 viewsBoston

Let's see how many videos of quality performances get posted up before we're convinced he's turned over a new leaf.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 14:24 - Oct 17 with 7144 viewsAntti_Heinola

Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 12:37 - Oct 17 by timcocking

Pardon me, but not true.

You can only be born with a God given talent like that, you can't learn any of it. If you're born with a poor first touch, you'll always have a relatively poor first touch within reason.

Of course it's improved with practice, but i guartantee you the first time Adel ever tried doing keepie-uppies, he could do them easy as you like.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2017 12:46]

Er... who told you that?

Was Andre Agassi born with that amazing return of serve? No. His father attached a racquet to his hand when he was a baby so he could hit tennis balls on a mobile. Were the Williams sisters 'naturals'? No, they worked hour after hour after hour.

Want to know why so many great long distance runners come from a relatively small area on the Great Rift Valley? Gotta be genes, right? Nah. Genes there are as mixed up and varied as anywhere in Europe. It's because as kids many of them had no choice other than to run miles to school and back at every at altitude, so became great runners.

Don Bradman. Maybe the greatest ever cricketer. Just born with it? Nope. Practised for hours as a kid basically with a stick hitting a ball against a wall. Wherever you go, whatever sphere, it's the hardest workers who reach the top.

Mozart. A child genius, with god given talent, right? Nope. Both parents were heavily into music. They were teaching him for an exatraordinarily young age. And, actually, if anything, he was a little slow compared to his peers. Most truly great composers were producing genuinely original pieces of work after about 10 years of hardcore practice. Mozart took more like about 20 or longer. Obviously, he got there in the end.

I can go on. And on.

I had a friend at school and I used to think he was so lucky because he barely had to revise for exams and he'd do well. Natural intelligence, the bstard. But he was my best friend and I found out more about his background. And guess what? He did longer hours, more intensive work, more study, and crucially more harder study, in his first 12 years then I did - by far. It wasn't natural. It was work.

Tim Cahill. Told his entire life in Oz he was too small, not good enough, not big enough. Ask him if a single ounce of his amazing heading ability, and he is one of the best headers in the history of the game, came from a celestial being, or genes, and he'll laugh at you. Because he worked his ass off for years to be that good. Practised jumping, practised heading techniques, until his size didn't matter because he could leap higher and head the ball better than people bigger and stronger than him.

Sorry, I know this is a rant, and I don't mean it to be having a go at you at all, but God given talent is an absolute crock. I'm sure people have slight leanings, that, say, football comes a little easier to them than, say, maths. But no one was born a footballer, just as no one was born a chess champion or a writer or anything else. The whole 'natural talent' thing is a cop out. 'I could've been great, but I haven't got his/her natural talent. Not my fault.' Total nonsense. 'You can't learn any of it' - that is just flat out untrue.

Bare bones.

Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 15:19 - Oct 17 with 7050 viewsEsox_Lucius

Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 10:15 - Oct 17 by Monahoop

Along with Andros Townsend he was head and shoulders the bestt hing t watch in our 2 seasons in the Prem after the promotion. A for aplication; there was one game at home against Wolves where he came on as sub at 0-2 and took on the Wolves midfiled singlehandedly and scored one and was denied many more by Wayne Hennessey playing what was probably the best game he played between the sticks. Every time the ball came to Taarabt he carved through the Wolves midfield and defence until sheer weight of numbers or a worldy save from Hennessey brought an end to it. Adel is definitely one of the finest footbalers it has been my privilege to watch in the Hoops and it was for a lot more than one season.

The grass is always greener.

Sorry.. But Taarabt vs caglari on 15:23 - Oct 17 with 7039 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Is that mindworm Joorabachian still his agent?

I believe his scheming played a big part in Adel losing track
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024