Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ITK 15:38 - Oct 17 with 1362 viewsBoston

Sam Allardyce, applied for next US manager.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2017 15:39]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

ITK on 16:13 - Oct 17 with 1296 viewsWatford_Ranger

How is he going to juggle that, the Leicester job and the final six months of Brexit negotiations?
ITK on 16:19 - Oct 17 with 1275 viewsMick_S

I'm now beginning to enjoy hating modern football.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

ITK on 16:20 - Oct 17 with 1272 viewsBoston

ITK on 16:13 - Oct 17 by Watford_Ranger

How is he going to juggle that, the Leicester job and the final six months of Brexit negotiations?

He's 'big', hadn't ya noticed?

ITK on 16:37 - Oct 17 with 1213 viewsCamberleyR

Just in from Randy van Wijkman III our North American soccr correspondent:

Former head coach of the England national franchise soccer club Sam A. Lardass has applied to be head coach of the USA! USA! soccer franchise in a shock move following the white uniformed franchise's efforts in being relegationized from next years World Series Soccer Cup play offs.

US soccer federation chief Hank Candlearbra explained: "Coach Lardass would be a major acquisition for the national franchise. His 100% win rate with the Three Tigers franchise club will probably never be beaten and nobody knows how to drill a deefense line and coach the team to send high quality equalization chance plays into the soccer goal interior of the opposition like him".

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

ITK on 16:52 - Oct 17 with 1150 viewseasthertsr

Do they serve pints of wine in the U.S.?
ITK on 16:53 - Oct 17 with 1148 viewsCroydonCaptJack

This wouldn't surprise me at all.
I heard (semi ITK!) quite recently that he is only really interested in an International job next. You can't blame him for not being interested in the thankless Scotland vacancy though.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2017 16:54]
ITK on 16:53 - Oct 17 with 1146 viewsBoston

Actually...it's hardly getting a mention on US sports channels. What is causing furore is the franchise club bring and buy sale raising its ugly head again. Columbus Crew look like moving lock stock and barrel to Austin, Texas.

ITK on 17:11 - Oct 17 with 1091 viewsBoston

Sam Allardyce played for the Tampa Bay Rowdies, told Rodney Marsh he'd had a great time and he'd like to be involved in the US game.

Login to get fewer ads

ITK on 15:53 - Oct 18 with 832 viewsBoston

A ploy....'tis whispered that the real reason he applied is to force the hand of a Premier League team to make a decision, one way or the other.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2017 15:55]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024