Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
22 year record at risk 20:39 - Oct 17 with 1691 viewsMrSheen

With the exception of Wembley, I haven't seen us win away since 1995. I'm picking Master Sheen up from uni in Manchester on Saturday to take him to the game. My last win? Bolton.
22 year record at risk on 22:12 - Oct 17 with 1595 viewsBoston

You should get out more.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

22 year record at risk on 22:39 - Oct 17 with 1559 viewsMrSheen

22 year record at risk on 22:12 - Oct 17 by Boston

You should get out more.

Mostly Selhurst and Craven Cottage, when we don't win.
22 year record at risk on 23:12 - Oct 17 with 1525 viewsdaveB

I saw us win at Fulham last year but I'm going with 5 mates at the weekend, when we've gone as a group together we haven't seen QPR win away since Ipswich under Redknapp in 2014 and one of our party has never seen us win away so it bodes well
22 year record at risk on 01:51 - Oct 18 with 1464 viewsstowmarketrange

22 year record at risk on 23:12 - Oct 17 by daveB

I saw us win at Fulham last year but I'm going with 5 mates at the weekend, when we've gone as a group together we haven't seen QPR win away since Ipswich under Redknapp in 2014 and one of our party has never seen us win away so it bodes well

How are you getting there Dave?I didn’t fancy the 5 hours each way on the train for the best part of £100,so I decided against it.
22 year record at risk on 08:45 - Oct 18 with 1326 viewstoboboly

Thanks for putting the mockers on this one!

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

22 year record at risk on 09:03 - Oct 18 with 1290 viewsflitwickhoop

Well I haven't seen us lose yet this season (Reading, Sheff Wed, Hull and Ipswich) so I feel partly responsible for the winless run.

I have also (like a proper gimp) been wearing the same clothes to every game so this weekend will see me braving the cold of Bolton in my New York Rangers T-shirt and thin tracksuit top.

Also added to this when walking up the Uxbridge Rd prior to the Hull game I realised I still had a peg in my back pocket from putting out the washing that morning, so that is now a lucky peg (two wins out of two).

So basically what I'm saying is I'll be the shivering bloke waving a clothes peg about.
22 year record at risk on 09:40 - Oct 18 with 1245 viewsCamberleyR

I don't want to be the one to point this out but when Sheen last saw us win in Bolton, we both got relegated that season....

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

22 year record at risk on 12:20 - Oct 18 with 1143 viewsR_from_afar

22 year record at risk on 09:03 - Oct 18 by flitwickhoop

Well I haven't seen us lose yet this season (Reading, Sheff Wed, Hull and Ipswich) so I feel partly responsible for the winless run.

I have also (like a proper gimp) been wearing the same clothes to every game so this weekend will see me braving the cold of Bolton in my New York Rangers T-shirt and thin tracksuit top.

Also added to this when walking up the Uxbridge Rd prior to the Hull game I realised I still had a peg in my back pocket from putting out the washing that morning, so that is now a lucky peg (two wins out of two).

So basically what I'm saying is I'll be the shivering bloke waving a clothes peg about.

The things we do for this club! Some of my pre-match rituals include always hanging a Rangers scarf up in the car en route to the ground and always buying a bag of Minstrels from the same shop (it helps me deal with the often bitter taste a Rangers match leaves).

Perhaps I should try sacrificing something pre-match, or selling my house and everything I own to pay for a new striker (I could just about cover the transfer fee of someone from League 2, but I'd need your help to pay their wages, peeps )

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Login to get fewer ads

22 year record at risk on 10:32 - Oct 19 with 966 viewsdaveB

22 year record at risk on 01:51 - Oct 18 by stowmarketrange

How are you getting there Dave?I didn’t fancy the 5 hours each way on the train for the best part of £100,so I decided against it.

train, my Dad booked it a while backs so no idea how much it's going to cost. I'm sure the alcohol on the train will help
22 year record at risk on 10:41 - Oct 19 with 956 viewspaulparker

saw us win in my first ever away day
Watford 85 in the milk cup 1-0 , Barnes I think missed a pen

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

22 year record at risk on 11:09 - Oct 19 with 926 viewsTacticalR

22 year record at risk on 23:12 - Oct 17 by daveB

That was my first trip to Fulham. The game was so mental it took me a week to recover even though we won.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024