Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Six pointer marred by Hill controversy - History 08:46 - Oct 20 with 1052 viewsNorthernr

Six pointer marred by Hill controversy - History 20th Oct 2017 08:45
Ahead of Saturday's trip to bottom-placed Bolton, LFW looks back to 2012 and a memorable meeting between the two sides who were both struggling in the Premier League at the time. 6

Six pointer marred by Hill controversy - History on 09:12 - Oct 20 with 1012 viewstoboboly

God that was a hell of a weekend. 3 of us went up, they changed the game to an early KO which almost shafted our plans but we could just about make it with the trains.

Had an amazing night in Bolton (sounds shocking I know) where we ended up with about 10 Bolton lads on the pi$$. One of whom was about 8 feet tall and the first thing a mate says to him was "how is the weather up there". Thought the guy was going to go mental but instead they took us round all the fun parts of Bolton :)

Then ended up in a terrible 80's disco drinking alcopops of horrendous colours and availing ourselves of the local ladies. Managed to pull someone who had a weird backstory about a partner in prison or something.

Next morning feeling like death we got a cab to try and do the "big breakfast"

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/3943812.Bolton_s_amazing_10_egg__big_breakfa

Only to be told that you had to book ahead, although you can get a 7 of everything breakfast on the day and could therefore combine with a 3 of everything breakfast? Fcking awful quality and only ate half but that and a pint of coke and we were ready to be 'bummed in the gob' by the ref.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Six pointer marred by Hill controversy - History on 13:26 - Oct 20 with 865 viewsJuzzie

Re: Clint's goal that wasn't given...... we shouldn't have had the corner in the first place!

More mistakes from the officials that day.
Six pointer marred by Hill controversy - History on 18:32 - Oct 20 with 776 viewsNW5Hoop

Six pointer marred by Hill controversy - History on 13:26 - Oct 20 by Juzzie

Re: Clint's goal that wasn't given...... we shouldn't have had the corner in the first place!

More mistakes from the officials that day.

Yep. If the goal had been allowed, it would have been one of those things Bolton fans moan about in perpetuity. I get fed up of the carping on about it. Two wrongs ended up making a right.
Six pointer marred by Hill controversy - History on 19:48 - Oct 20 with 757 viewssmegma

What annoyed me was literally seconds after the incident I ran down to the concourse to use the toilet. A few of ours were watching it on TV in the ground. So within 10 seconds I saw we had been robbed.
Six pointer marred by Hill controversy - History on 19:49 - Oct 20 with 755 viewsNorthernr

Six pointer marred by Hill controversy - History on 19:48 - Oct 20 by smegma

What annoyed me was literally seconds after the incident I ran down to the concourse to use the toilet. A few of ours were watching it on TV in the ground. So within 10 seconds I saw we had been robbed.

They have solved that now. Goal would stand today.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024