Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
u23 match v ipswich 13:42 - Oct 20 with 4166 viewsconnell10

Being shown live on the offy , ko at 2pm.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

u23 match v ipswich on 16:23 - Oct 20 with 1234 viewsTacticalR

u23 match v ipswich on 15:29 - Oct 20 by Northernr

Very much like the first team. All the ball, high press, playing quite well, dominating the game, can't score, meanwhile defence falls apart under first meaningful bit of pressure.

It's all about having a consistent style at every level.

Air hostess clique

u23 match v ipswich on 16:41 - Oct 20 with 1145 viewsfrancisbowles

Oteh scores late goal 1-2. Lua Lua got a bit better and Shodipo did very well, off the bench, on the right wing.
u23 match v ipswich on 16:46 - Oct 20 with 1124 viewsNorthernr

Not much to excite there. The three senior players that started were the three worst players - Lua Lua, Caulker and Goss.
u23 match v ipswich on 16:52 - Oct 20 with 1100 viewssmegma

u23 match v ipswich on 15:29 - Oct 20 by Northernr

Very much like the first team. All the ball, high press, playing quite well, dominating the game, can't score, meanwhile defence falls apart under first meaningful bit of pressure.

And only EIGHT changes from Monday
u23 match v ipswich on 16:55 - Oct 20 with 1085 viewssmegma

u23 match v ipswich on 16:46 - Oct 20 by Northernr

Not much to excite there. The three senior players that started were the three worst players - Lua Lua, Caulker and Goss.

Lua Lua has as much chance of getting in the first teams squad as England have of winning the World Cup in Russia
u23 match v ipswich on 17:12 - Oct 20 with 1036 viewsnix

Tbh I’d rather see the other CB, Paul, playing for the first team than Caulker. Apart from being lumbering and disinterested, he is too often out of position, being either caught wrong side or just following the ball rather than staying with the player. I’d be amazed if he played for us again.
u23 match v ipswich on 17:49 - Oct 20 with 962 viewsNorthernr

u23 match v ipswich on 17:12 - Oct 20 by nix

Tbh I’d rather see the other CB, Paul, playing for the first team than Caulker. Apart from being lumbering and disinterested, he is too often out of position, being either caught wrong side or just following the ball rather than staying with the player. I’d be amazed if he played for us again.

And nor should he, even putting all the other stuff to one side he's miles and miles away from being in physical and mental condition to play. He looks fcking awful.
u23 match v ipswich on 18:33 - Oct 20 with 857 viewsdistortR

u23 match v ipswich on 17:49 - Oct 20 by Northernr

And nor should he, even putting all the other stuff to one side he's miles and miles away from being in physical and mental condition to play. He looks fcking awful.

yet the c@@t picks up a weekly wage I can't dream of and tries to decide which of his houses to sleep in - is he street or middle-class tonight?

DO ONE
[Post edited 20 Oct 2017 18:36]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024