Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Songs you hated when younger but now like as an old git 18:25 - Oct 20 with 3492 viewsqprxtc

Dancing in the City by Marshall Hain
Sss single Bed by Fox
The Reflex by Duran Duran (ugh that one hurts).

If I ever say I like something by Spaundau flipping Ballet, shoot me.
Songs you hated when younger but now like as an old git on 19:03 - Oct 21 with 500 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Jack Johnson - Where did all the good people go. I used to think it was really corny. Still do a bit but his album In Between Dreams is now strangely a favourite.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Songs you hated when younger but now like as an old git on 19:04 - Oct 21 with 500 viewsngbqpr

Stumbled across one of those BBC archive music shows last night....you know the ones, 'Punk at the BBC', 'Indie at the BBC', 'Glam at the BBC' etc etc

Anyway this one was 'Easy Listening at the BBC' - and about five songs in I turned to the Mrs and said "these are all classics!" (which I hadn't thought in the 70s)

However, I drew the line / switched over when Barry Manilow came on....

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Songs you hated when younger but now like as an old git on 19:47 - Oct 21 with 475 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Songs you hated when younger but now like as an old git on 00:43 - Oct 21 by Rs_Holy

Quite a lot of late 70s soul... stuff like Sister Sledge, Phyllis Hyman, Womack and Womack, Rose Royce... at the time I really hated it but now it sounds quality.

Yes, I am with you on that. And Disco. I was into punk so hated everything else back then. I have been re-educating myself for the last twenty years!
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 19:47]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024