Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The OFFICIAL Stick with Olly Campaign Thread 20:15 - Oct 21 with 7809 viewsHadders

OK, so Ian Holloway not the Messiah, but he is Rangers though and through and most seem to think we have moved in the right direction at bit this season, under severe financial restrictions. I'm not on Twitter, but if any of you are and want Holloway to stay, please tell Fernandes. I can't face another pointless mid-season sacking.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 22:08]
The Official Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 22:55 - Oct 21 with 2215 viewsDejR_vu

The Official Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 22:51 - Oct 21 by 2Thomas2Bowles

No sugar coating the fact you're a ho

Because I disagree with you? Who told you you're always right?

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

The OFFICIAL Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 23:09 - Oct 21 with 2179 viewsHadders

As the founder of the OFFICIAL SWOC thread, I am politely asking you both to stick to the topic, which isn't whether DejR Vu is a ho, or even a hoe (or any kind of tool).

The Official Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 23:09 - Oct 21 with 2174 views2Thomas2Bowles

The Official Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 22:55 - Oct 21 by DejR_vu

Because I disagree with you? Who told you you're always right?

Who told you you're always right

Back at ya! as you're the one claiming you know better that anyone else who is trying to support the club and the manager, I mean that's the whole point of being a fan/supporter, not someone that's views are always negative.

You're at the wrong club if you think we should be doing a lot better with the totality of all the issues the club and team have.

Take your whining bitching elsewhere, you're expectations are clearly way above this little club.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

The OFFICIAL Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 23:11 - Oct 21 with 2175 viewsDejR_vu

The OFFICIAL Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 22:53 - Oct 21 by Hadders

Right! I've had enough. See me at playtime, both of you. As the inflatable teacher said to the inflatable chidren in the inflatable school: "You've let me down. You've let the school down. And worst of all, you've let yourselves down."
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 22:57]

You might want to re-read the thread. There's someone being civil and there's someone who appears to have Tourette's

The OFFICIAL Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 23:18 - Oct 21 with 2147 viewsHadders

Fair point. I'm off to watch Man City on MOTD, as I support them now. What have QPR ever won, the poxy League Cup before I was even born? Bluuue Moooooon...
The Official Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 23:25 - Oct 21 with 2131 viewsDejR_vu

The Official Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 23:09 - Oct 21 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Who told you you're always right

Back at ya! as you're the one claiming you know better that anyone else who is trying to support the club and the manager, I mean that's the whole point of being a fan/supporter, not someone that's views are always negative.

You're at the wrong club if you think we should be doing a lot better with the totality of all the issues the club and team have.

Take your whining bitching elsewhere, you're expectations are clearly way above this little club.

Well I'm clearly not claiming I know better than anyone else. In fact I didn't say a single word. Hadders dug me out for down-arrowing something I disagreed with and I posted to explain why. Then right on cue you come along hysterically throwing profanities around as if to prove the point.

The Official Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 23:35 - Oct 21 with 2103 views2Thomas2Bowles

The Official Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 23:25 - Oct 21 by DejR_vu

Well I'm clearly not claiming I know better than anyone else. In fact I didn't say a single word. Hadders dug me out for down-arrowing something I disagreed with and I posted to explain why. Then right on cue you come along hysterically throwing profanities around as if to prove the point.

It's not just this thread with you, it's just about every post you make, leopard and spots.

If this were a Man U forum and losing away to Hudds today I'd say you had good reason to whinge but like I said, your expectations with this club need to come down a fair bit or find some other club that will make you happy.

The Official Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 23:39 - Oct 21 with 2099 viewsBrightonhoop

I fink it iz bcoz you iz a troll.

You're forever digging folks out. Come in here flailing. Today its Clive, why the fck are you digging Northern out? It was a lot more tasty back in the day when Ingham ran it and if I was Clive I would have banned me off at least a coule of times since but he never has. Kin amazingly.

And then there's you. Flailing.

Ollie fcked me off after Brentfart. I'd have sacked him that night. Better to stick with him, unless he capitulates to Brentfart again.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 23:46]
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 23:42 - Oct 21 with 2094 viewsDejR_vu

The Official Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 23:35 - Oct 21 by 2Thomas2Bowles

It's not just this thread with you, it's just about every post you make, leopard and spots.

If this were a Man U forum and losing away to Hudds today I'd say you had good reason to whinge but like I said, your expectations with this club need to come down a fair bit or find some other club that will make you happy.

Re-read this thread and ask yourself if what you have posted is a rational response of a reasonable adult.

There's clearly something very wrong. Not wishing to antagonise you any further I'll draw a line under it and wish you well with whatever you need.

The Official Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 23:46 - Oct 21 with 2072 views2Thomas2Bowles

The Official Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 23:42 - Oct 21 by DejR_vu

Re-read this thread and ask yourself if what you have posted is a rational response of a reasonable adult.

There's clearly something very wrong. Not wishing to antagonise you any further I'll draw a line under it and wish you well with whatever you need.

As per Brightonhoop.

You come on here trolling and then get butthurt that your feeling are hurt.

Said you is a bitch and you're crying like one Ha!

The Official Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 23:52 - Oct 21 with 2063 viewsDejR_vu

The Official Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 23:42 - Oct 21 by DejR_vu

Can't you read? I wasn't digging Clive out, I was aiming that at the sycophants.

This from a bloke who tears in to anyone and everyone, and then comes on here begging for money.

Peas in a pod.

The Official Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 23:58 - Oct 21 with 2040 views2Thomas2Bowles

The Official Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 23:52 - Oct 21 by DejR_vu

Can't you read? I wasn't digging Clive out, I was aiming that at the sycophants.

This from a bloke who tears in to anyone and everyone, and then comes on here begging for money.

Peas in a pod.

Sure Brighton asks for some dosh .. for a good cause and you turn it into another snide dig.

Calling you a ho is lifting you above the gutter you live in
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 23:58]

The Official Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 00:01 - Oct 22 with 2030 viewsBrightonhoop

The Official Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 23:52 - Oct 21 by DejR_vu

Peas in a pod.

You're a proper horrible cnt aren;t you? You're giving trolls a bad name.

What he does is makes horrible statements digging folks out, waits for the reaction, then goes back and edits his remarks to appear reasonable. At least have the b4lls to stand beside your horrible cntish remarks. You're a coward pal, 8 days a week. My favourites are wife beaters and cowards. Fcking love 'em.

So do us all a favour Clive ffs.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2017 0:06]
The OFFICIAL Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 00:01 - Oct 22 with 2025 viewsPunteR

Trollfest

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The OFFICIAL Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 00:05 - Oct 22 with 2016 viewsHadders

Oh dear, I just accidentally upvoted a post above. Really chaps, can we move on please? This was meant to be a positive thread, though comradely dissent is always welcome. If someone wants Olly out, I have no problem with that - this is a football forum, not North Korea.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2017 0:16]
The OFFICIAL Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 00:41 - Oct 22 with 1949 viewsisawqpratwcity

The OFFICIAL Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 00:05 - Oct 22 by Hadders

Oh dear, I just accidentally upvoted a post above. Really chaps, can we move on please? This was meant to be a positive thread, though comradely dissent is always welcome. If someone wants Olly out, I have no problem with that - this is a football forum, not North Korea.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2017 0:16]

Given that you then neutralised it you probably didn't need to let us know, but I have to say it is very interesting you were able to give both an up- and down-arrow to the same post.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

The OFFICIAL Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 01:06 - Oct 22 with 1913 viewsBoston

The OFFICIAL Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 23:18 - Oct 21 by Hadders

Fair point. I'm off to watch Man City on MOTD, as I support them now. What have QPR ever won, the poxy League Cup before I was even born? Bluuue Moooooon...

One day lad, you'll have to start shaving and by god there will be times you'll wish it was a cut throat razor.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2017 1:18]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The OFFICIAL Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 07:48 - Oct 22 with 1806 viewsDevon_4_England

Agree with the original post. We need to stick with Ian Holloway but also back him and show our support. For the first time in God knows how long we are trying to build something steadily on the pitch with QPR people behind the scenes. There has been serious cost cutting and to me it feels like we are a leaner Club with a decent, honest squad of players.
Les, Ollie, Bircham, Furlong, Impey plus more I've probably forgotten. Andy Sinton and Andy Evans are QPR people who love the Club. Brilliant CE0 in Lee Hoos. Things are going in the right direction.
We have started bringing youth team players through, we have an excellent midfield and have been decimated at the back. I know if feels like slow progress to some but we are a striker short of being a very decent team in my opinion.
Let's stick with Ollie? Yes all day long. Let's get behind him and all the players and turn some of these draws into wins. The fans can make a difference the next two home games. I'm far from happy clappy but let's try and be positive and give our full support to Ian Holloway. You R's
The OFFICIAL Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 09:04 - Oct 22 with 1712 viewslondonscottish

The OFFICIAL Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 07:48 - Oct 22 by Devon_4_England

Agree with the original post. We need to stick with Ian Holloway but also back him and show our support. For the first time in God knows how long we are trying to build something steadily on the pitch with QPR people behind the scenes. There has been serious cost cutting and to me it feels like we are a leaner Club with a decent, honest squad of players.
Les, Ollie, Bircham, Furlong, Impey plus more I've probably forgotten. Andy Sinton and Andy Evans are QPR people who love the Club. Brilliant CE0 in Lee Hoos. Things are going in the right direction.
We have started bringing youth team players through, we have an excellent midfield and have been decimated at the back. I know if feels like slow progress to some but we are a striker short of being a very decent team in my opinion.
Let's stick with Ollie? Yes all day long. Let's get behind him and all the players and turn some of these draws into wins. The fans can make a difference the next two home games. I'm far from happy clappy but let's try and be positive and give our full support to Ian Holloway. You R's

Yeah, seems to me the club has finally got a decent structure in place and is doing all the right things on a far more realistic budget.

We seem to have got the community thing going better than ever, the PR stuff is good, the Forever R's is bring back all the old heroes, the scouting & youth set ups are turning up some promising young gems, we're got a young & hungry squad who never give up.

Personally, I'd like to see another season of that and get some real stability in the club at all levels. Then we could become like Southampton and be able to swap managers in an out without all the other wheels falling off everywhere else as a consequence.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

The OFFICIAL Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 09:14 - Oct 22 with 1695 viewsBlackCrowe

It's the lack of finishing that is doing for us. Sheff Utd and Leeds have lost the same amount of games as us and they're pushing automatic promo places and we're dropping ever closer to the bottom three. It's a big big problem.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

The Official Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 23:09 - Oct 23 with 1405 viewsSimonJames

I think you probably do more down arrows than the rest of the forum combined.
And there's nothing wrong (per se) with you expressing your opinion.
But based on some of the seemingly innocuous comments I've seen you down arrow on, I've no idea what your beliefs are.
Or else you habitually down arrow certain people based on some past disagreement.

100% of people who drink water will die.

The OFFICIAL Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 06:25 - Oct 24 with 1339 viewsPey

If he will start Sylla and Wheeler next game he can stay.
Its clear we need a change upfront, we need two upfront who can score more >10 goals a season.
Not disliking Mackie but feel we have to try something new upfront.
Give Wheeler a chance.
The OFFICIAL Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 07:04 - Oct 24 with 1324 viewsdistortR

The OFFICIAL Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 00:41 - Oct 22 by isawqpratwcity

Given that you then neutralised it you probably didn't need to let us know, but I have to say it is very interesting you were able to give both an up- and down-arrow to the same post.

This! Had hoped to find that Hadders is also Deja Vu, but he managed to up and down post on one user name. How disappointing!

Two things - 1, Brighton and 2 Thomas have made Deja Vu's point about sticking your head about the parapet very well, and 2, when Ollie signed Lua Lua it's quite possible he didn't know he would have the funds to later sign Wheeler and Bright. I reckon the former is for us and the latter is to improve and sell on. And that's 3 things.
The OFFICIAL Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 10:05 - Oct 24 with 1268 viewsterryb

This probably shows how stupid I am, but how do you know who has used the up & down arrows?

Back to the OP.

We should stick with Ollie as we need to let a manager be in charge for the whole season. Whether the board will do so if our current run without a win continues, may be another matter. And it is easy to forecast this run continuing when you look at ther fixture list.

An unexpected (IMO) win form the next three games would be very welcome!
The OFFICIAL Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 10:46 - Oct 24 with 1240 viewsEsox_Lucius

Before the start of last season I got into a heated debate with some people on a QPR FB group about the (then) coming season and my viewpoint then was that I would be happy if we could avoid relegation for 2-3 seasons whilst the club was rebuilt within the constraints of whatever FFP threw at us and started to unearth some saleable assets from within/ astute lower lever scouting. My opinion was that it will take 6-7 seasons to fully recover from our ill starred EPL adventures and, so far, I still hold to that and can see another season of avoiding relegation as a positive side of that rebuilding in action. I understand that there are some fans who will never accept that we can't afford to buy our way to success just because the board are filthy rich but I tend to discount that POV as a symptom of deep seated insecurities and a poor education.
The next phase may well include ALL players on less than £10k a week, or half a million a year as Don likes to point out, and there will be even more gnashing of teeth on the messageboards and FB groups as some of the better/ higher paid players depart the club and, even though I will probably be one of those disenchanted with it all, that will be the days when QPR needs it's loyal fan base more than ever. We are in the black now as a football club even though the reality is that we are lucky to have benevolent board members willing to take that debt charge upon themselves and lumber the football club with it. We are at a stage in the life of a QPR supporter where you either believe or you don't believe in what the club is trying to do and there are a few who have already voted with their feet as we have seen in other posts. It's too late in my life to give up on my football team so all I can do is emotionally distance myself from the results, win lose or draw, and try to find succour in advancements being made elsewhere within the club.
I didn't want Holloway as a manager by a distance as I felt he is no different as a manager to how he was as a player, a good fill in whilst other, better players were injured or suspended. With that in mind, I think he has done better than I was expecting so for that reason I would keep with him for the rest of the season irrespective of where we finish. /stream of conciousness.

The grass is always greener.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024