Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Same old problems leave QPR with just a point at Bolton - Report 15:01 - Oct 22 with 1607 viewsNorthernr

Thanks to Simon for this one.

Same old problems leave QPR with just a point at Bolton - Report 22nd Oct 2017 15:01
Simon Ashby braved Storm Brian to get up to Bolton on Saturday and tells LFW that the same problems with delivery and finishing in the final third cost QPR once more. 8

Same old problems leave QPR with just a point at Bolton - Report on 16:16 - Oct 22 with 1506 viewsLongsufferingR

Thanks Simon. Only thing I would disagree with was the Luongo penalty shout. I actually thought he was lucky not to get booked. Appeals were a bit half-hearted from the players as well.
Same old problems leave QPR with just a point at Bolton - Report on 21:00 - Oct 22 with 1175 viewsLythamR

Same old problems leave QPR with just a point at Bolton - Report on 16:16 - Oct 22 by LongsufferingR

Thanks Simon. Only thing I would disagree with was the Luongo penalty shout. I actually thought he was lucky not to get booked. Appeals were a bit half-hearted from the players as well.

I said at half time the second half would be better Simon. I thought it looked a pen personally but i was quite a long way back.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024