Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football Lads Alliance 10:17 - Oct 23 with 6740 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

From Vice:

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/j5g7px/watch-who-are-the-football-lads-allian
Football Lads Alliance on 10:25 - Oct 23 with 5325 viewsDorse

I still think FLA is a bad acronym. Team Work Against Terror in Society is far more accurate.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Football Lads Alliance on 12:35 - Oct 23 with 5190 viewshopphoops

Football Lads Alliance on 10:25 - Oct 23 by Dorse

I still think FLA is a bad acronym. Team Work Against Terror in Society is far more accurate.

The correct version is FLAtcapsarefornobbersonlythesedays.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Football Lads Alliance on 12:55 - Oct 23 with 5146 viewsLblock

We know the rules now at play

Any group of largely white males, from a working to middle class background, who come together to express any concern or grieviance are quite obviously right wing extremists, thugs and are to be viewed with disdain. Any grief given to them by the authorities, the media or other groups who disagree with their view is justly deserved and encouraged

Any group who come together to protest at the Tory goverment, who demand compassion and inclusion for all no matter the cost and make this caveat free or those seeking to do battle with the above mentioned group; they are obviously jolly good people, not left wing extremists and their views are superior to anyone elses and need to take precedent and priority. The authorities should give them a platform (as to not would be against freedom of speech), the media must not be negative towards them (at risk of insitutional racsim) nad if they lash out then it is merely self defence

Politics millenium style - there is no middle ground anymore.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Football Lads Alliance on 12:58 - Oct 23 with 5136 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Football Lads Alliance on 12:55 - Oct 23 by Lblock

Any group of largely white males, from a working to middle class background, who come together to express any concern or grieviance are quite obviously right wing extremists, thugs and are to be viewed with disdain. Any grief given to them by the authorities, the media or other groups who disagree with their view is justly deserved and encouraged

Any group who come together to protest at the Tory goverment, who demand compassion and inclusion for all no matter the cost and make this caveat free or those seeking to do battle with the above mentioned group; they are obviously jolly good people, not left wing extremists and their views are superior to anyone elses and need to take precedent and priority. The authorities should give them a platform (as to not would be against freedom of speech), the media must not be negative towards them (at risk of insitutional racsim) nad if they lash out then it is merely self defence

I thought she was quite fair. She said the FLA had valid grounds but would be tainted by hangers on.

What’s not fair about that?

By the way i’m a white working class male.
Football Lads Alliance on 15:38 - Oct 23 with 4980 viewsDorse

I totally get where you are coming from.

I just find the idea of football fans tackling extremism ironic. They aren't exactly renowned for their peaceful, inclusive or tolerant attitudes toward other teams.

....except Chelsea who can go fcuk themselves.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Football Lads Alliance on 15:47 - Oct 23 with 4948 viewskensalriser

Day out for a bunch of ageing geezers a bit too long in the tooth for a tear-up.

They probably go for tea and an iced bun at the Lyons Corner House afterwards.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Football Lads Alliance on 15:56 - Oct 23 with 4931 viewsrobith

Have you watched the video? I've not, but vice are usually pretty even handed I find even if they may disagree. They don't try to sting or gotcha people really
Football Lads Alliance on 15:57 - Oct 23 with 4931 viewssmegma

Football Lads Alliance on 12:58 - Oct 23 by BazzaInTheLoft

I thought she was quite fair. She said the FLA had valid grounds but would be tainted by hangers on.

What’s not fair about that?

By the way i’m a white working class male.

That website is an obvious agenda led propaganda broadcaster. That accuses the FLA of having an agenda!!!! You couldn't make it up.

Anyone recognise Chad the QPR fan at the end behind the ex soldier in the beret??
Login to get fewer ads

Football Lads Alliance on 16:10 - Oct 23 with 4896 viewsFDC

Football Lads Alliance on 15:57 - Oct 23 by smegma

That website is an obvious agenda led propaganda broadcaster. That accuses the FLA of having an agenda!!!! You couldn't make it up.

Anyone recognise Chad the QPR fan at the end behind the ex soldier in the beret??

That website is an obvious agenda led propaganda broadcaster

I mean that video in quesiton isn't exactly their most explosive exposé, but they've done some great stuff over the years. Their on-ground reports from the riots that followed the Gezi Park protests were amazing.
Football Lads Alliance on 16:34 - Oct 23 with 4826 viewsrobith

Football Lads Alliance on 16:10 - Oct 23 by FDC

That website is an obvious agenda led propaganda broadcaster

I mean that video in quesiton isn't exactly their most explosive exposé, but they've done some great stuff over the years. Their on-ground reports from the riots that followed the Gezi Park protests were amazing.

Their documentary about Donk a few years ago was amazing. I thought it was just them going to be ripping it, but they treated it as a serious topic and showed everyone they interviewed a respectful light, no matter how absolutely barmy they went off
Football Lads Alliance on 16:37 - Oct 23 with 4824 viewsTacticalR

The slogans 'We want our country back' and 'Take back control' are nonsense.

As if ordinary people have ever controlled British society.

Air hostess clique

Football Lads Alliance on 17:05 - Oct 23 with 4769 viewsloftboy

Football Lads Alliance on 15:57 - Oct 23 by smegma

I’ve just tagged him on FB and copied the link

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Football Lads Alliance on 17:38 - Oct 23 with 4700 viewsJuzzie

Intentions are probably good but a) as already suggested, the minute you get a bunch of white middle aged indigenous men together screams of racism and islamaphobia will come out b) the minute I saw Tommy Robinson there you just know this group will eventually be hijacked by a more subversive element and end up going down that path.
Football Lads Alliance on 18:04 - Oct 23 with 4651 viewsPinnerPaul

Football Lads Alliance on 10:25 - Oct 23 by Dorse

Very good!
Football Lads Alliance on 18:14 - Oct 23 with 4620 viewsLblock

Sorry... my gripe comes across as a supporter of the FLA.
I'm not and I do think it's really a platform for a bit of what a lot of goes on in a different guise -- ie swagger about in your best Stone Island, talk about the old days "before CCTV killed the jolly japes" and chant nonsense.

There just seems to be a lot of sneering and want to crush a certain demographic these days and that all seems to come from a demographic who preach about all inclusion and all equal

My solution? House music and MDMA -- I challenge you to find many who embraced that movmement from 1988 on who felt the need to lash out at most of our society, didn't feel a fair bit of empathy and got on with almost everyone no matter race colur or creed as long as you had the right vibe.

Oh sh1t.... I've just realised. I'm now not only a liberal but I'm a liberal hippy!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Football Lads Alliance on 19:45 - Oct 23 with 4511 viewsLazyFan

Football Lads Alliance on 18:14 - Oct 23 by Lblock

I'm not and I do think it's really a platform for a bit of what a lot of goes on in a different guise -- ie swagger about in your best Stone Island, talk about the old days "before CCTV killed the jolly japes" and chant nonsense.

There just seems to be a lot of sneering and want to crush a certain demographic these days and that all seems to come from a demographic who preach about all inclusion and all equal

My solution? House music and MDMA -- I challenge you to find many who embraced that movmement from 1988 on who felt the need to lash out at most of our society, didn't feel a fair bit of empathy and got on with almost everyone no matter race colur or creed as long as you had the right vibe.

Oh sh1t.... I've just realised. I'm now not only a liberal but I'm a liberal hippy!

Wrong, there was the battle for the freedom to dance.
Which we lost to the establishment.

Also most people despite what the Tory lovers say hated the most despised tax in history the poll tax and rose up against it. Causing riots in Trafalgar and driving Scotland to the animosity it has today for England and all the young en's involved were also heavy into the house scene.

We defeated Football ID cards though.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

Football Lads Alliance on 21:46 - Oct 23 with 4385 viewsFDC

Football Lads Alliance on 19:45 - Oct 23 by LazyFan

Wrong, there was the battle for the freedom to dance.
Which we lost to the establishment.

Also most people despite what the Tory lovers say hated the most despised tax in history the poll tax and rose up against it. Causing riots in Trafalgar and driving Scotland to the animosity it has today for England and all the young en's involved were also heavy into the house scene.

We defeated Football ID cards though.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I saw a video years ago that id love to be able to find. I think it was of the Castlenorton rave where there's people dancing on one side of the field, and every now and again wandering over to the other side where there's a fight with the police who are trying to take down the PA, chucking a few bricks then wandering back over to the over side to have a dance
[Post edited 23 Oct 2017 22:55]
Football Lads Alliance on 22:01 - Oct 23 with 4337 viewssmegma

Football Lads Alliance on 18:14 - Oct 23 by Lblock

Football Lads Alliance on 22:06 - Oct 23 with 4325 views18StoneOfHoop

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Football Lads Alliance on 22:52 - Oct 23 with 4256 viewsderbyhoop

From what I've seen it looks like the latest incarnation of the NF, BMP or the worst part of UKIP.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Football Lads Alliance on 23:37 - Oct 23 with 4191 viewsbob566

Football Lads Alliance on 22:52 - Oct 23 by derbyhoop

From what I've seen it looks like the latest incarnation of the NF, BMP or the worst part of UKIP.

This
Football Lads Alliance on 00:23 - Oct 24 with 4151 viewsLythamR

Football Lads Alliance on 17:38 - Oct 23 by Juzzie

Intentions are probably good but a) as already suggested, the minute you get a bunch of white middle aged indigenous men together screams of racism and islamaphobia will come out b) the minute I saw Tommy Robinson there you just know this group will eventually be hijacked by a more subversive element and end up going down that path.

Football Lads Alliance on 01:13 - Oct 24 with 4127 viewsPommyhoop

Bloody women spoiling it for everyone.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Football Lads Alliance on 06:13 - Oct 24 with 4036 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Football Lads Alliance on 01:13 - Oct 24 by Pommyhoop

Bloody women spoiling it for everyone.

That's not a woman, that's Iggy Pop. Here s/he is at another FLA event earlier in the year.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Football Lads Alliance on 07:21 - Oct 24 with 3994 viewsdistortR

tommy robinson appeared to be doing a photo-shoot by the side of the demo. Is he the new face of stone island?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024