Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eze Pleasey! 22:43 - Oct 28 with 3916 viewsMistication92

Another goal and an assist for him at Wycombe today. I await his loan being terminated in the next few days and him put straight into the starting line up for Forest.

#announceeze
Eze Pleasey! on 23:07 - Oct 28 with 3854 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Looks like he was heavily involved in WW's third too. At first glance I thought he'd gone down too 'Eze' for the CT equaliser. Second look it's a cynical push. Great experience for him.

*edit to include pun
[Post edited 28 Oct 2017 23:19]

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Eze Pleasey! on 01:25 - Oct 29 with 3634 viewstimcocking

:-)
Eze Pleasey! on 04:02 - Oct 29 with 3550 viewsqprjeff1882

Surely we have to use him at some point. Give the guy a run in the team in January
Eze Pleasey! on 07:33 - Oct 29 with 3431 viewsLblock

Alternatively leave him where he is; playing 90 minutes regular, getting goals, assists, praise and confidence
Making mistakes and getting booted up in the air will do him the world of good as well; especially if he has people from the crowd in his ear.

I’ve never seen the kid play but hopefully we’ve got one on our hands here

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Eze Pleasey! on 08:25 - Oct 29 with 3304 viewsEsox_Lucius

Nice match report.
http://www.wycombe.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=509896

The grass is always greener.

Eze Pleasey! on 08:56 - Oct 29 with 3204 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I hope he stays until the end of the season.

If he comes here and crashes, it will destroy his confidence as well as the players he replaces (probably Washington).

Leave him be a while I say.
Eze Pleasey! on 09:24 - Oct 29 with 3135 viewsfrancisbowles

As I understand it, he can't come back and play here until the January transfer window.

So let him get experience there and then see how we are for attacking players for the second half of the season.
Eze Pleasey! on 09:44 - Oct 29 with 3077 viewssmegma

Eze Pleasey! on 09:24 - Oct 29 by francisbowles

As I understand it, he can't come back and play here until the January transfer window.

So let him get experience there and then see how we are for attacking players for the second half of the season.

That's what I was thinking. But then Jack Williams also joined Wycombe Wanderers on loan back in July. His deal was until 1st January but he came back in September, played one game for our Under 23s, then disappeared again and I'm assuming he's back at Wycombe.

I think the rules on loan deals are very vague .
Login to get fewer ads

Eze Pleasey! on 10:43 - Oct 29 with 2975 viewsfrancisbowles

Eze Pleasey! on 09:44 - Oct 29 by smegma

That's what I was thinking. But then Jack Williams also joined Wycombe Wanderers on loan back in July. His deal was until 1st January but he came back in September, played one game for our Under 23s, then disappeared again and I'm assuming he's back at Wycombe.

I think the rules on loan deals are very vague .

Yes that's a bit strange. He is back at Wycombe but not featuring. The rules for U23s must be different as you can play trialists who presumably are not registered with the club.
Eze Pleasey! on 10:51 - Oct 29 with 2964 viewsenfieldargh

Eze Pleasey! on 08:25 - Oct 29 by Esox_Lucius

Nice match report.
http://www.wycombe.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=509896

9/10 match rating.

"That was after only 48 minutes, and just three minutes later Wycombe were ahead when Eze and Freeman played a one-two before the latter hit the post and Akinfenwa turned home the rebound."

Maybe words of things to come.......? Perhaps without the beast

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Eze Pleasey! on 10:57 - Oct 29 with 2951 viewsfrancisbowles

Eze Pleasey! on 10:51 - Oct 29 by enfieldargh

9/10 match rating.

"That was after only 48 minutes, and just three minutes later Wycombe were ahead when Eze and Freeman played a one-two before the latter hit the post and Akinfenwa turned home the rebound."

Watched the highlights last night and I swear Akinfenwa gets bigger every week!
Eze Pleasey! on 11:32 - Oct 29 with 2889 viewssmegma

Eze Pleasey! on 10:51 - Oct 29 by enfieldargh

9/10 match rating.

Luke Freeman is on loan now ??
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024