Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 'I Love The Comms Team' Thread! 22:25 - Oct 31 with 1843 viewsBrianMcCarthy

For those of us lucky enough to often just happen to be in the Netherlands when Rangers are playing, matchdays this season have been brilliant.

Live video of Rangers games!!!!!
Excellent commentary by someone who knows our players' names and can actually read the game!!!
Excellent co-commentary by Andy Sinton!!!
Replays for the bits you missed while your typing on the LFW Match Fred!!!
Forever R's at half-time!!!
No, I can't think of any more...but anyway it's been damn good.

No more clowns who only see us a few times a year and 'oo trayyyyyned one ov 'ar lads a few years ago at some backwater club, no more stupid jokes while we try and guess where in W12 the ball is and has been for the last ten minutes, no more stupid crap about how Wadden United have scored...it's been great having a dedicated Rangers service for dedicated Rangers fans.

Slight grumble - no matter what device I use the sound's really very low. If they could sort that, I'd give it 10/10. As it is, it's a 9/10.

Well done to all concerned, and thanks.

And thank you, Holland, too.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The 'I Love The Comms Team' Thread! on 22:30 - Oct 31 with 1803 viewsVancouverHoop

The audio's usually better than that. In fact the play-by-play guy was trying to get someone to balance it properly during the warm-up.
The 'I Love The Comms Team' Thread! on 22:50 - Oct 31 with 1725 viewsdistortR

If you're angling for an exuberant post-match " and we love you for relaying what's happening to those of us who aren't so computer savvy", you can do one. It's your job.

When I successfully pick up a dog turd, I don't expect a round of applause. It's what I do.
The 'I Love The Comms Team' Thread! on 22:53 - Oct 31 with 1711 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The 'I Love The Comms Team' Thread! on 22:50 - Oct 31 by distortR

If you're angling for an exuberant post-match " and we love you for relaying what's happening to those of us who aren't so computer savvy", you can do one. It's your job.

When I successfully pick up a dog turd, I don't expect a round of applause. It's what I do.

Ah, fugg it.

Worth a go....

The 'I Love The Comms Team' Thread! on 22:53 - Oct 31 with 1705 viewskarl

The 'I Love The Comms Team' Thread! on 22:50 - Oct 31 by distortR

I hope you keep your wits about you long enough not to give a fellow workmate a round of applause at an inopportune moment? Uugh....
The 'I Love The Comms Team' Thread! on 22:54 - Oct 31 with 1695 viewsdistortR

The 'I Love The Comms Team' Thread! on 22:53 - Oct 31 by BrianMcCarthy

Ah, fugg it.

Worth a go....

(Cheers mate)
The 'I Love The Comms Team' Thread! on 22:57 - Oct 31 with 1675 viewsLblock

The 'I Love The Comms Team' Thread! on 22:53 - Oct 31 by BrianMcCarthy

Ah, fugg it.

Worth a go....

McCarthy trawls for credit

CTN

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The 'I Love The Comms Team' Thread! on 22:57 - Oct 31 with 1663 viewsdistortR

The 'I Love The Comms Team' Thread! on 22:57 - Oct 31 by Lblock

CTN

The 'I Love The Comms Team' Thread! on 22:59 - Oct 31 with 1652 viewsLblock

It’s thanks from me though

Very frustrating not being able to get there tonight and only the SkyApp to keep informed
So your updates very welcome

If you could fly the twin prop Cessna to Holland every game sat would be vewy nicessshhhh

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

The 'I Love The Comms Team' Thread! on 23:02 - Oct 31 with 1625 viewsdistortR

The 'I Love The Comms Team' Thread! on 22:53 - Oct 31 by karl

I hope you keep your wits about you long enough not to give a fellow workmate a round of applause at an inopportune moment? Uugh....

I picked up one today that looks like a shell-fish. I put it in the post for you mate, enjoy!
The 'I Love The Comms Team' Thread! on 23:05 - Oct 31 with 1609 viewskarl

The 'I Love The Comms Team' Thread! on 23:02 - Oct 31 by distortR

I picked up one today that looks like a shell-fish. I put it in the post for you mate, enjoy!

I know Sellafield isn't far away but what shellfish are you getting there nowadays?
The 'I Love The Comms Team' Thread! on 23:06 - Oct 31 with 1603 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The 'I Love The Comms Team' Thread! on 22:57 - Oct 31 by Lblock

CTN

The 'I Love The Comms Team' Thread! on 23:16 - Oct 31 with 1564 viewsSimonJames

It's ridiculous that we can't watch the games in the UK. Really pisses me off!

100% of people who drink water will die.

The 'I Love The Comms Team' Thread! on 23:53 - Oct 31 with 1498 viewstimcocking

It's definitely getting better as well. I've actually been able to see the first half and the second half for the last few games, which has been an improvement.
The 'I Love The Comms Team' Thread! on 00:10 - Nov 1 with 1471 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The 'I Love The Comms Team' Thread! on 23:53 - Oct 31 by timcocking

It's definitely getting better as well. I've actually been able to see the first half and the second half for the last few games, which has been an improvement.

Ya, stream much better for me too.

The 'I Love The Comms Team' Thread! on 00:58 - Nov 1 with 1431 viewsVancouverHoop

I haven't had a really bad one since the Wednesday match. The home games have all been at least decent.

The string of little white numbers that appear in front of a player occasionally are weird. Coding of some kind I guess?
The 'I Love The Comms Team' Thread! on 01:06 - Nov 1 with 1417 viewsMatch82

The 'I Love The Comms Team' Thread! on 00:58 - Nov 1 by VancouverHoop

I haven't had a really bad one since the Wednesday match. The home games have all been at least decent.

The string of little white numbers that appear in front of a player occasionally are weird. Coding of some kind I guess?

I just noticed that for the first time today, was wondering about that. I wonder if it's something to do with copyright? If the team finds a stream being broadcast illegally they can track it down?
The 'I Love The Comms Team' Thread! on 01:09 - Nov 1 with 1412 viewsVancouverHoop

That would make sense, yes.
The 'I Love The Comms Team' Thread! on 08:27 - Nov 1 with 1253 viewsStevenageRanger

The 'I Love The Comms Team' Thread! on 23:16 - Oct 31 by SimonJames

It's ridiculous that we can't watch the games in the UK. Really pisses me off!

Not next season but the season after, the new deal comes in and you will be able to stream any game live except the Sat 3PM games.
The 'I Love The Comms Team' Thread! on 08:49 - Nov 1 with 1218 viewsrbsranger

Also loving being able to watch the games from afar but am i the only one who thinks that the camera work is a bit shaky? There are times where it really bothers me
The 'I Love The Comms Team' Thread! on 09:14 - Nov 1 with 1186 viewsericgen34

Seconded, it's truly all round excellent

For those in the UK, why not trying to get a proxy abroad?
The 'I Love The Comms Team' Thread! on 09:47 - Nov 1 with 1152 viewsNorthernr

Watched the Sunderland game when I was in France, excellent coverage, and love Andy Sinton - you can hear him going through it like the rest of us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024